What's new

Blood clots as prevalent with Pfizer and Moderna vaccine as with AstraZeneca's: study

'confident'. The usual future tense, shall could may will.... Confident is the new term.... Lol.

Before this Indians were jumping up n down about being a vaccine superpower based on AZ. Now they can't even enough recombinant protein imports from US. Lolol

Industry is so interconnected these days, you think Chinese vaccine don't use western ingredients and equipment. Guess who makes the bioreactors that is used to make your vaccine. Here is a picture from SinoVac‘s production facility. Zoom in, look at the labels..and then google search the names.

merlin_172048479_25aaea82-aa7a-4321-a967-5a88a7a1a4fb-superJumbo.jpg

Blood clot is caused by an immune reaction the stronger the immune reaction the greater the probability of clots. Like I said earlier blood clots is one of the side effects of COVID infection so it’s not unexpected for the vaccine to cause clots as well.
Sure, I should trust someone on this forum with dubious sources over doctors for medical advice.

Just look at real world statistics in different countries using different vaccines. You can continue being a sour grape, I don't really care lol.

In the US, of the 75 million people vaccinated only 5,800 experienced a breakthrough infection so the vaccine has proved highly effective 99.992% so far.

Industry is so interconnected these days, you think Chinese vaccine don't use western ingredients and equipment. Guess who makes the bioreactors that is used to make your vaccine. Here is a picture from SinoVac‘s production facility. Zoom in, look at the labels..and then google search the names.

merlin_172048479_25aaea82-aa7a-4321-a967-5a88a7a1a4fb-superJumbo.jpg

Blood clot is caused by an immune reaction the stronger the immune reaction the greater the probability of clots. Like I said earlier blood clots is one of the side effects of COVID infection so it’s not unexpected for the vaccine to cause clots as well.

In the US, of the 75 million people vaccinated only 5,800 experienced a breakthrough infection so the vaccine has proved highly effective 99.992% so far.

It depends on the ratio of dependency, 10% or like Indian's case 90%? Let me ask you this question, at this moment now, US and the West has got an embargo on exporting these materials, who is having an impact? CHINA OR INDIA? We are free to buy equipment from others but it doesn't mean we can't produce less efficient equipment, do you know how many bioreactor manufacturers we have? And you also have to understand capital goods against raw materials. You only invest in the machinery once.

It depends on the ratio of dependency, 10% or like Indian's case 90%? Let me ask you this question, at this moment now, US and the West has got an embargo on exporting these materials, who is having an impact? CHINA OR INDIA? We are free to buy equipment from others but it doesn't mean we can't produce less efficient equipment, do you know how many bioreactor manufacturers we have? And you also have to understand capital goods against raw materials. You only invest in the machinery once.

first the absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence.
second there is no ban, just very high demand for bio-reactor bags, filters and cell culture media.

first the absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence.
second there is no ban, just very high demand for bio-reactor bags, filters and cell culture media.
I meant the restriction on exports of raw materials from US, not equipment specifically. Don't go all lawyer with me mate, the fact is this, there is a restriction with materials from the West, India is the one who is affected and not China. This shows alot. India even buys APis from China.

Sure, I should trust someone on this forum with dubious sources over doctors for medical advice.

Just look at real world statistics in different countries using different vaccines. You can continue being a sour grape, I don't really care lol.
Sorry sheep but it's pretty confirmed now that Pfizer and Moderna pretty much hide away their blood clot issue paying other big media companies not to mentioned it so only fools believe what they say is 100% true never bothering to do any testing.

Man 'hospitalised with blood clots' after Pfizer vaccine jab

Australian Associated Press
Wed, 21 April 2021, 10:10 am·2-min read

A man is reportedly being treated for blood clots in a Brisbane hospital three days after receiving the Pfizer vaccine for COVID-19.

The 40-year-old was rushed to hospital after developing the clots on Wednesday, Nine News reported.

The man received the Pfizer shot on Sunday.

Queensland Health has not confirmed the report.

But it confirmed it will be the first reported case of a patient developing blood clots after getting the Pfizer vaccine in Australia.

So far three people have developed blood clots in Australia after being given the AstraZeneca vaccine.

They include 48-year-old Genene Norris who died in NSW last week after developing blood clots.

The Therapeutic Goods Administration said this was likely linked to her vaccination.

Ms Norris had several chronic health conditions when she received the jab on April 8. She became unwell three or four days later before dying on April 15.

The other two who developed blood clots likely linked to their AstraZeneca jab are a woman in Western Australia and a man in Victoria, both aged in their 40s.

Australians under the age of 50 were last week warned off receiving the AstraZeneca vaccine, after a link was confirmed between the jab and rare blood clots.

At least 14 people have had allergic reactions to the Pfizer vaccine, but none have developed blood clots.

Johnson & Johnson halted the rollout of its own vaccine in Europe last week after US officials recommended a pause due to six detected cases of very rare blood clots.

Back
Top Bottom