What's new

Blood clots as prevalent with Pfizer and Moderna vaccine as with AstraZeneca's: study

Thats just the ungagged data slowly getting leaked in less outrageous doses with mild fake media outrage that point no fingers at anyone.

Imagine how much unpublished shit is going on in the USA and UK who could hide for long that it was anotehr hotspot right now with these russhed out experimental drugs.

It took a year for them to admit they had defacto tenthousands if not hundredthousands of Covid cases in the USA before China detected and published it on its own soil in 2019, hidden somewhere in some footnotes of some paper none of these US state controlled media mouthpieces ever talked about. They never actually properly reported on leaked pictures of massgraves all over the USA filled with bodies while China was already recovering again, Which of course would have drastically changed the entire perception of the entire pandemic even more towards the USA than their failure to respond did, even when warning in the international community went wild.

Last edited:
a singapore study shows over active T cells caused by certain vaccines lead to blood clotting to repair damages done to blood vessels by T cells.

T cells Similar to the ones being worked on by the umbrella corporation?

It took a year for them to admit they had defacto tenthousands if not hundredthousands of Covid cases in the USA before China detected a

Ah the resident self-nominated Chinese fake news spewer on PDF has spoken his fake drivel yet again. 50 cents to you. Go buy yourself a tissue. There's no evidence the virus was in the US before December 2020.

Was that US admission before or after China finally admitted the virus was from the Wuhan Bioweapons lab and the secret memo leaked of how covid19 was just phase 1 of a plot to wipeout half the foreign human race?

You want to make up more stuff?

Or maybe mention other stuff....

Mar. 20, 2014
A New Killer Virus in China?

In June 2012, three men removing slag from a derelict copper mine in southwestern China fell ill with severe pneumonia and died. Six months later, researchers went spelunking in the mine—an artificial cave hewn from a hillside—in search of pathogens. After taking anal swabs from bats, rats, and musk shrews living in the cave, the team has discovered what it says is a new virus that may have felled the workers.

Last edited:
There is a choice in China

You can choose Pfizer/Moderna in China? Or only Sinovac and Sinopharm?

You sound like a sour grape who's bent on smearing Pfizer/Moderna vaccines to convince yourself that you should take Chinese vaccines, because you don't have access to Pfizer/Moderna vaccines.

no like Singapore when they say sheeps don't need to chose

Lmao.

1618804996704.png

You can choose Pfizer/Moderna in China? Or only Sinovac and Sinopharm?

You sound like a sour grape who's bent on smearing Pfizer/Moderna vaccines to convince yourself that you should take Chinese vaccines, because you don't have access to Pfizer/Moderna vaccines.

Lmao.

View attachment 735437
Only dim witted people think Pfizer/Moderna are good vaccines with no side effects, unfortunately for you they have blood clots like AZ and they are not effective against different strains.

This is what Singapore gets for being a vassal of USA.

Only dim witted people think Pfizer/Moderna are good vaccines with no side effects, unfortunately for you they have blood clots like AZ and they are not effective against different strains.

And only dim witted people believe vaccines have no side effects.

The chances for severe side effects is just so minuscule such that the protection the vaccines provide far outweighs the risk. And that is not to say Sinovac doesn't have any side effects.

This is what Singapore gets for being a vassal of USA.

Having access to US vaccines is being a vassal? Seriously, grow up. You're disgracing your own country.

And only dim witted people believe vaccines have no side effects.

The chances for severe side effects is just so minuscule such that the protection the vaccines provide far outweighs the risk. And that is not to say Sinovac doesn't have any side effects.

Having access to US vaccines is being a vassal? Seriously, grow up. You're disgracing your own country.
Blood clots are minuscule ???? This is stupid saying also Sinovac hasn't been approve yet while the two USA vaccines has been approve already. It look as if your government doesn't trust your fellow Asean member Indonesia. But is welling to bend over for USA and didn't bother to do any checks.

How about you grow up and stop acting so naive, your other Singapore members are not even showing up in the forums anymore. I wonder why.

The chances for severe side effects is just so minuscule such that the protection the vaccines provide far outweighs the risk.

Well the low effectiveness of Chinese vaccines in South America (especially in Brazil and Chile) is not helping the brand image of China Inc. There's going to be some very angry fingers pointing soon.

Last edited:
Blood clots are minuscule ????

You just showed how obtuse you are and I'm not bothering to reply on this lol.

This is stupid saying also Sinovac hasn't been approve yet while the two USA vaccines has been approve already. It look as if your government doesn't trust your fellow Asean member Indonesia. But is welling to bend over for USA and didn't bother to do any checks.

Again, what has Indonesia gotta do with this? We're not Indonesia. Local infections are under control and we have access to higher efficacy vaccines. We're not desperate to approve Sinovac unlike Indonesia.

Continue being a sour grape, I'm done lol.

The immune response to the COVID virus itself causes cerebral venous thrombosis in some patients this discovery was made by Chinese doctors in Wuhan, March 2020. The key factor here is immune response and the characteristics of the COVID virus that forces the anti-bodies to attack blood cells.

When China eventually publishes data for its vaccines I am confident we will see a similar pattern as the other vaccines including Sputnik.
'confident'. The usual future tense, shall could may will.... Confident is the new term.... Lol.

Before this Indians were jumping up n down about being a vaccine superpower based on AZ. Now they can't even enough recombinant protein imports from US. Lolol
The immune response to the COVID virus itself causes cerebral venous thrombosis in some patients this discovery was made by Chinese doctors in Wuhan, March 2020. The key factor here is immune response and the characteristics of the COVID virus that forces the anti-bodies to attack blood cells.

When China eventually publishes data for its vaccines I am confident we will see a similar pattern as the other vaccines including Sputnik.
'confident'. The usual future tense, shall could may will.... Confident is the new term.... Lol.

Before this Indians were jumping up n down about being a vaccine superpower based on AZ. Now they can't even enough recombinant protein imports from US. Lolol

You just showed how obtuse you are and I'm not bothering to reply on this lol.

Again, what has Indonesia gotta do with this? We're not Indonesia. Local infections are under control and we have access to higher efficacy vaccines. We're not desperate to approve Sinovac unlike Indonesia.

Continue being a sour grape, I'm done lol.

Ha !!!! You are even more deluded than you think. You even ignore how Pfizer got it's 'high' efficiency by another member.

Well the low effectiveness of Chinese vaccines in South America (especially in Brazil and Chile) is not helping the brand image of China Inc. There's going to be some very angry fingers pointing soon.
Against The Brazil strain which Pfizer doesn't even want to give their data about how effective it is so it's the only vaccine that can deal with it for now.

Ha !!!! You are even more deluded than you think. You even ignore how Pfizer got it's 'high' efficiency by another member.

Sure, I should trust someone on this forum with dubious sources over doctors for medical advice.

Just look at real world statistics in different countries using different vaccines. You can continue being a sour grape, I don't really care lol.

Back
Top Bottom