What's new

Blonde mullahs of Europe & the "Israel" connection

You must be kidding me, if this is not terrorism and money laundering, WTF is?

Soon one will find that a lot of that money is generated from illicit drugs and will connect the dots to Khandahar finest trade!

Dude, before you masterfully derail the thread: All bigots are arseholes, no one is giving a free-pass to anyone!
If you want to get rid of the blasphemy law yoke you have to get used to defending blasphemers and prosecuting those who attempt to do them harm. You don't have to agree with them, just let them mouth off in peace and point out they are "arseholes" afterward.

And by the way, no scientific study gives credence to the theory that immigrants tend to commit more crimes than the native population.

Actual crime rates maybe?

Without going too deep in it, i remember that Turks are responsible for 50% of all fellonies in Switzerland....

Swedish Welfare State Collapses as Immigrants Wage War | The Brussels Journal

Dutch Moroccan youth over represented in crime figures

and then there's my personal observation with daily interactions and more links....what would you do? And bare in mind in some cases deportation isnt an option because they were born in the country to immigrant parents.

The only thing that matters is force, people treat compassion and giving a helping hand as a weakness. Out of this right wing parties evolve....who is to blame?
the immigrants who do their best not to assimilate (in worst cases, lots are model citizens) or the state that cannot remove the "disturbing element" from the territory due to laws that were written by completely different kind of people for people who actually want to contribute and survive.

See, the premise is, guy needs asylum, lets take him, in 1 year he starts petty fellonies because thats the only thing he is good at and because he wants more then the state provides with welfare.
What to do? Were stuck for all intents and purposes.....

because they were born in the country to immigrant parents.

Wow, and you still consider them "foreigner"/"immigrant"? Way to go! :blink:

At max you can blame the "system" for not having them integrated into your society!

Wow, and you still consider them "foreigner"/"immigrant"? Way to go! :blink:

At max you can blame the "system" for not having them integrated into your society!

Yes i do, someone who openly declares the country that gave refuge to his parents is worth shit and he is there only to receive the money is no countryman of mine.

they dont want to integrate, integrating would mean going to school, getting good grades, a fine paying job....

they dont want to integrate, integrating would mean going to school, getting good grades, a fine paying job....
Where are you living? Most of the second generation (immigrant as you call them) kids I know of are highly educated, six figure jobs... :blink:

Wow, and you still consider them "foreigner"/"immigrant"? Way to go! :blink: At max you can blame the "system" for not having them integrated into your society!
As George Washington told the Jews, the state -

"gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance, requires only that they who live under its protection should demean themselves as good citizens" link

It's the "good citizenship" bit that the Muslim community in Malmo, according to many sources, is proud of violating. Once that happens the doors of bigotry are open.

"The Middle East Forum has a stated goal, according to its website, of protecting the "freedom of public speech of anti-Islamist authors -"

Just the sort of confrontation you have to look forward to if you want lift the yoke of Pakistan's blasphemy laws, yes? I'm sure the MEF will be happy to take donations from Pakistanis, but perhaps a Pakistani NGO aimed at promoting such goals would be more effective?

Freedom of Hate Speech

Member of the Dutch parliament Geert Wilders published an open letter titled “Enough is enough.” He wrote: “Ban the Quran,” saying the Holy Quran has no place in our constitutional state.”

On Pope Benedict’s visit to Turkey, Steve Doocy, the co-host of Fox News’ Fox and Friends, asserted: “This is the Pope’s first visit to a predominantly Muslim country. Now, keep in mind, it was just a couple of months ago that the Pope had some comments about Islam and violence. Next thing you know, Islam turned violent and essentially proved the Pope’s point.”

On a report about a meeting between the Pope and Muslim envoys to address tensions over Pope Benedict’s remarks, Pat Robertson, host of the Christian Broadcasting Network Club, said: “It’s amazing how the Muslims deal with history and the truth with violence. They don’t understand what reasoned dialogue is.”

After the killing of Osama bin Laden, columnist Debbie Schlussel wrote on her blog, “1 down, 1.8 billion more to go.” During the American presidential race, she wrote: “Should Barack Hussein Obama be president when we are fighting the war of our lives against Islam?”

The most quoted reference about Islam by the US Senate foreign policy consultant Republican James George Jatras was: “In short, Islam is a self-evident outgrowth not of the Old and New Covenants but of the darkness of heathen Araby.”

Televangelist Rod Parsley, a key ally of then-presidential candidate John McCain, called for eradicating the “false religion”. Parsley has written several books outlining his fundamentalist religious outlook, including the deeply anti-Islamic Silent No More.

Jim Welker, a Republican from Colorado, sent emails to his constituents titled: “Beware of Islam in America.” Part of the text read: “Can a devout Muslim be an American patriot and loyal citizen? He must submit to the mullah, who teaches annihilation of Israel and destruction of the Great Satan, America.”

Winston Churchill III, grandson of British statesman Winston Churchill, is an author and former member of the British Parliament. Speaking at an American university he condemned “radical Islam,” terming it a threat to western civilisation similar to that as the Nazis and the Soviets.

Sean Hannity hosts the second-highest-rated talk show Hannity’s America on Fox News Channel. He is also the author of two New York Times bestselling books. In response to the desire of Congressman Keith Ellison, a Muslim, to be sworn in on the Quran, he commented: “It will embolden Islamic extremists and make new ones.”

The Savage Nation aired through 400 stations across the US has a weekly audience of over 10 million. The host, Michael Savage, said on his show: “Keith Ellison won’t swear to uphold the oath of office on the Bible. This is unbelievable. So what is next? A witch gets elected, and she says she shall only be sworn in with her hand over a pentagram? Tell me when this ends, the tyranny of the psycho, whacked-out minority.” In another show he said: “To save the United States, lawmakers should institute outright ban on Muslim immigration and on the construction of mosques.” Michael Savage, who holds a doctorate from the University of California, is a recipient of the “Freedom of Speech Award”.

In a CNN Headline News programme, Glenn Beck said, “The Middle East is being overrun by 10th-century barbarians; if they take over we are going to have to nuke the whole place.”

Columnist Ann Coulter had this to say about the Muslim world: “We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren’t punctilious about locating and punishing Hitler and his top officers only, we carpet-bombed German; we killed civilians. That’s war and this is war.”

At a press conference, on a suggestion that an Al-Jazeera reporter be allowed to field the first question as a sign of respect to the Arab world, Gen Tommy Franks, then commander of the United States’ Central Command (Centcom), retorted, “Sure, right after I cut off his head and take a **** down his throat.” The Centcom commander oversaw US military operations in a region stretching across 25 countries, including the Middle East.

Member of Congress and presidential candidate Tom Tancredo had a despicably audacious suggestion: “The radical Islamists have to be scared of a nuclear attack on US soil. If it were me, we will announce that an attack on the homeland would entail this kind of an assault on the holy sites in Mecca and Medina.”

One can continue to post more Freedom of Hate Speech

Yes i do, someone who openly declares the country that gave refuge to his parents is worth shit and he is there only to receive the money is no countryman of mine.

BTW, you're an American, yes?

As George Washington told the Jews, the state -

"gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance, requires only that they who live under its protection should demean themselves as good citizens" link

It's the "good citizenship" bit that the Muslim community in Malmo, according to many sources, is proud of violating. Once that happens the doors of bigotry are open.
Dude, the problem isn't with immigration, the problem is with stupidity in granting immigrant status. You brought up problem of Malmo, Sweden? I have been there a hundred times +. All the immigrants I see there are from Iraq (war), Iran(war), Syrian(war).

The fault lyes squarely at __________.

BTW, you're an American, yes?

I've actually seen this on here mate...people here have a UK flag but don't ever speak out for the UK...such ungratefuls... that's why I always back the British, British empire etc on here. Just open up any discussion on the Falklands war and you'll see how that British Pakistanis recognise the Argentinian position just because it is against Britian.

Whereas you support Turkey correct, And American Pakistanis back America....

I've actually seen this on here mate...people here have a UK flag but don't ever speak out for the UK...such ungratefuls... that's why I always back the British, British empire etc on here. Just open up any discussion on the Falklands war and you'll see how that British Pakistanis recognise the Argentinian position just because it is against Britian.

Whereas you support Turkey correct, And American Pakistanis back America....

That is why I am only Pakistani and say what I want to say.

Dude, the problem isn't with immigration, the problem is with stupidity in granting immigrant status. You brought up problem of Malmo, Sweden? I have been there a hundred times +. All the immigrants I see there are from Iraq (war), Iran(war), Syrian(war). The fault lies squarely at __________.
Interesting outlook, thanks. George Washington knew a lot about this sort of thing. It's not a big part of history education in the U.S., but it was on G.W.'s watch that the Loyalists, Americans who disagreed with the Revolution, were disenfranchised and kicked out of the country, whether or not they were born in the U.S. His test appears to have been a good one - perhaps one we should consider applying today.

Audio and Solomon2

A question:

There was this guy, who, back in the 60's went to the US of A as a young electronics engineer (when US really, really, really needed talent and needed it fast). This guy finished his Ms.Eng from University of California, Berkeley, then invited his doctor wife to join him.

After finishing his Ms, this immigrant joined JPL/NASA, and contributed immensely to the space program back then, while his wife worked as a physician @ local hospital.

The couple had a kid in late 70's and moved back to UAE and later to Pakistan. This kid in their parents footsteps got a good education and a great job working @ American oil major.

Now by Audio's standards of US citizenship, these parents and the kid is supposed to be more American than @Audio? :blink:

The kid is me. :pop:

:usflag:

Back
Top Bottom