What's new

Block 2 JF-17 makes first flight ahead of Block 3 improvements

China, Pak in MoU to develop stealth variant on JF-17 Thunder
China-Pak in MoU to Develop Stealth Variant of JF-17 Thunder | ASIAN DEFENCE NEWS
China-Pak in MoU to develop stealth variant of JF-17 Thunder | Page 3

I am not expert in jets and flights sir ........ i only wanted views of experts here i was thinking that may be stealth technology is in pips or they are thinking about it nothing else ?? and you seem to be expert in all of this @That Guy if you want i would delete my post sir ??
M new and came here to learn from you people .........:-):-)
Don't delete it, just be careful next time. Also, keep in mind that most of us aren't professional, and we'll never claim to be. We're enthusiasts, nothing more.

JF-17_109.jpg

Yaar Imran though it improves the capability but I hate the way they have done it absolutely no aesthetics :/ even Mirage probe looks nice.

is ka kam hai fuel bharna or bus . ye koi pathan bhai ki new khan nhi hai fighter jet hai bhai

Aray yaar tum bhi na bhai at least Cheez Daikhnay main acchi tau lugay.
Theek hai fighter jet hai muger khan saab kuch rukh rukhao bhi hota hai. Tum Ko pata hai na haseen larkion kay rishtay juldi aatay hain ;)

Aray yaar tum bhi na bhai at least Cheez Daikhnay main acchi tau lugay.
Theek hai fighter jet hai muger khan saab kuch rukh rukhao bhi hota hai. Tum Ko pata hai na haseen larkion kay rishtay juldi aatay hain ;)
bhai jo kahoon ga sach kahoon ga sach ke siwa kuch nhi kahoon ga . achi dekh ker shadi ki thi qasam se per kya hoa mujh se pooch :( bus ab to her cheez jesi ho chala lety hain . ye fighter jet ka straw hai teel peeny wala hum to itna janty hain .

This is the same Radar which was on the display and be told some swash plate kind of thing.
same hai wohi purana wala bus yahan security cover laga rakha hai yaar

Here's a question:

Is the Block 02 developed solely by PAC, or is it still a joint venture with Chengdu? How about Block 03?

The second Block 2 JF-17 sits in the flight test station at PAC Kamra, awaiting its first flight. Source: Alan Warnes
1631249_-_main.jpg

p1631248.jpg

This Block 2 JF-17, with its KLJ-7 airborne pulse doppler fire-control radar visible, was one of the few units on the production line at PAC Kamra on 19 February. The Block 3 version, now being developed, will accommodate a new AESA radar. (Alan Warnes)

Back
Top Bottom