What's new

BLF Raped, 10 year old Chakar Baluch, murdered and blamed his death on the FC.

So it's not inside BD . What else do you expect border guards to do we do the same on Pakistani border. Anyway 1000 in decade is way less than 3 million in matter of couple of years.

The 3 Million figure is a raw figure pulled out of thin air. It has never been produced on paper, nor is it accepted as legitimate in the academic world. The actual figure cannot be more than 500,000 for both sides of the conflict.
Read Sisson and Rose or Sarmila Bose for insight into the matter, you will be astounded by what you find.

The 3 Million figure is a raw figure pulled out of thin air. It has never been produced on paper, nor is it accepted as legitimate in the academic world. The actual figure cannot be more than 500,000 for both sides of the conflict.
Read Sisson and Rose or Sarmila Bose for insight into the matter, you will be astounded by what you find.
a report of your committee was submitted in your parliament which says 2 million illegal child were born in 1971 ...
Please go through it...you will come to know ..how thin the air is..:tup:

a report of your committee was submitted in your parliament which says 2 million illegal child were born in 1971 ...
Please go through it...you will come to know ..how thin the air is..:tup:

Link or quotation please. BTW, we have to stop with the BD discussion before we antagonize the mod any further.

But BD's people who suffered the genocide their government and many neutral European countries believe in 3 million figures. I can just google and give you sources from BD government and neutral countries.

The problem with the Hamud-ur-Rahman Commission report is that it was never publicized but it's "Alleged" excerpts are often pointed to for confirmation and turn out to be nothing more than some one's over active imagination at work.

Link or quotation please. BTW, we have to stop with the BD discussion before we antagonize the mod any further.
I don't have the link, I was watching a program of your country on youtube when it was told..
plz find it from your gov. report or RTI from parliament..you will get it..
ha ha ha...good luck..

The problem with the Hamud-ur-Rahman Commission report is that it was never publicized but it's "Alleged" excerpts are often pointed to for confirmation and turn out to be nothing more than some one's over active imagination at work.

Yaraaa leaving aside the Report, was there ever an Internal Appraisal within the Military as to how did we so massively mess up on a political, military (tactical & strategic) & public perception management fronts ?

But BD's people who suffered the genocide their government and many neutral European countries believe in 3 million figures. I can just google and give you sources from BD government and neutral countries.

What they believe is of no significance, its what they can produce as proof. Which they can't because lies cannot be proven. Like I said, I am giving academic sources which prove their failure to properly document and produce casualty estimates and the best you can give me is the Govt of Bangladesh and site of neutral "European Countries"?
I'm sorry lad but my standards generally begin and end with hardcore academic research.

I don't have the link, I was watching a program of your country on youtube when it was told..
plz find it from your gov. report or RTI from parliament..you will get it..

ha ha ha...good luck..

Not much of a response then, is it?

Yaraaa leaving aside the Report, was there ever an Internal Appraisal within the Military as to how did we so massively mess up on a political, military (tactical & strategic) & public perception management fronts ?

Not at all. Not to the extent that it should have been. Mostly small fry were scolded for public appeasement.

The Army had done its job right, after searchlight the insurgency had been put down and our control extended over the entire province of East Pakistan. India's direct intervention is what flipped the entire conflict over in the Bengali's favour.

Overall, it was Bhutto's failure. He should have let Mujib assume power as was his right but he had to go and act like a douche. His undying thirst for power lead him to dismember the country just so that he could become PM.

Not much of a response then, is it?
I am not blaming you for anything..b'coz you don't know about it..
If you can dig out the report, you can get it..
I don't know what's the system in your country..but I am sure a report was submitted in your parliament not too long ago..maybe 3-4 year back..

I am not blaming you for anything..b'coz you don't know about it..
If you can dig out the report, you can get it..
I don't know what's the system in your country..but I am sure a report was submitted in your parliament not too long ago..maybe 3-4 year back..

No such report.

Back
Top Bottom