What's new

Blast targets PML-N Balochistan chief; kills son, three others

Jango

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
QUETTA: At least four people were killed, including the son of the provincial chief of the Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N) Sanaullah Zehri, when a blast targeted his convoy in restive Balochistan’s Khuzdar district.

The blast, which shook the PML-N leader’s convoy in Anjira, tehsil Zehri of Khuzdar district, also claimed the lives of his brother, nephew, and personal guard.

At least 20 people were also reported to be injured, who were shifted to Khuzdar District Headquarter hospital.

Levies officials confirmed the death toll.

Blast targets PML-N Balochistan chief; kills son, three others | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

I guess the cost of forming alliance with mengal is high. Anyways RIP to the dead.

very disturbing news... this is highly condemnable !!

totally unacceptable !!!

that is why Army must be deployed on election day to keep the people in control...

Political rivalries aside this is horrible. he lost his son,brother and nephew in it. thats a very big blow. my prayers go to him in these difficult times. Army must be utilized in elections otherwise i predict polling stations being blown apart too.

Political difference is okay, but violence is not.

This is truly sad.

Any guesses to who the perpetrators might be? TTP don't really have any problem with PML, nor is this a sectarian or ethnic issue.

A rival Baloch group is the only possibility.

All these attacks coming right after the ECP said no security...a squad car to a threat is okay, but not 700 people on one family which is ****** rich.

Heard recently the Javed Mengal has returned to Balochistan to lead Lashkar-e-Balochistan in Khuzdar ...

Told u guys, if you guys can accept talibans, bla over patriots like musharaf, thn thats end you should be lookin at? Lol
Well It Also ! Tells A Story That ! There is New Kind Of Terror Griping Now Anti-pakistan Politicians & It Calls Itself Green Brigade?;):pakistan:
Yes A Patriotic Silent Force To Take Action Against All, Who May Think or Act Against Pakistan, Long Live Pakistan, Long Live Pak Army, Long Live Mushraf:tup::angel:

Lot of political attacks.

is this related?

can anyone tell me who was the vip in the suv?

Last edited by a moderator:
Told u guys, if you guys can accept talibans, bla over patriots like musharaf, thn thats end you should be lookin at? Lol
Well It Also ! Tells A Story That ! There is New Kind Of Terror Griping Now Anti-pakistan Politicians & It Calls Itself Green Brigade?;):pakistan:
Yes A Patriotic Silent Force To Take Action Against All, Who May Think or Act Against Pakistan, Long Live Pakistan, Long Live Pak Army, Long Live Mushraf:tup::angel:

talibans and BLA are the future of pakistan, looks like either uncle sam or talibans or BLA will rule pakistan

Back
Top Bottom