What's new

Blast targets PML-N Balochistan chief; kills son, three others

talibans and BLA are the future of pakistan, looks like either uncle sam or talibans or BLA will rule pakistan

Our partnership with Pakistan is based on our shared principles against terrorism. Our common belief against terrorism has allowed us to overcome many obstacles and challenges associated with the WOT. We do not condone terrorism, and the proof lies in the fact that we’ve lost thousands of brave soldiers in fighting terrorism. Pakistan has been a key ally in the fight against terror, and we hope to maintain a healthy partnership for the sake of freeing the region from the wrath of terrorism. Let me tell you what the TTP spokesman, Ehsanullah Ehsan, said regarding the explosions in Boston yesterday: “We believe in attacking US and its allies but we are not involved in this attack. We have no connection to this bombing but we will continue to target them wherever possible.”

Pakistani Taliban deny Boston Marathon blasts – The Express Tribune

This is not the first time these terrorists have made their evil intentions clear against our nation. They’ve issued threats before, and regularly warn the Pakistani government for working with the U.S. If you still choose to align us with these extremist organizations, then you are simply mistaken. Conspiracy theories have been making rounds since the beginning of the WOT. Ultimately, it is up to us to look at the facts and refrain from indulging in something that only places a cover over truth, and at the same time deters us from working together.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Go form an alliance with Akhtar Mengal. Lets see if that guy even condemns this or not. Nawaz sharif is so inept politically that he believes that by forming alliance with terrorists he can eradicate terrorism in Baluchistan.

And the worst part is this guy is planning to be our PM for the third time.

A sad incident

This is just another attempt to derail democracy and keep Balochistan economically backward.

A very sad incident, my deep condolences to Zehri family and entire PML-N, may Allah give strength to Zehri family in these difficult times. May we have peaceful and safe elections.

Feeling sad for the man who lost his loved ones, hope his guilt does not kill him.

talibans and BLA are the future of pakistan, looks like either uncle sam or talibans or BLA will rule pakistan

Friend You R Just Pushing It, Uncle Dam Dont Actully Gives A F**ck Anything They Hve Done Thier Mission !
Bt Its Our Fight & we Will Keep Fighting It,with Uniform Ornow With Out Uniform?;););):angel:

A very sad incident, my deep condolences to Zehri family and entire PML-N, may Allah give strength to Zehri family in these difficult times. May we have peaceful and safe elections.

U Mean May Allaha Gives strength To Zahri Family They keep Supporting Ns & His Anti Pakistan Band Wegon For The Distruction Of Pakistan? Wow Cool?

U Mean May Allaha Gives strength To Zahri Family They keep Supporting Ns & His Anti Pakistan Band Wegon For The Distruction Of Pakistan? Wow Cool?

I am no supporter of PMLN or zehri clan, loosing lives of a son, brother and nephew in such an incident is a huge blow for anyone, his family members are surely in very serious situation right now, so I don't see anything wrong with my post in that perspective.

I am no supporter of PMLN or zehri clan, loosing lives of a son, brother and nephew in such an incident is a huge blow for anyone, his family members are surely in very serious situation right now, so I don't see anything wrong with my post in that perspective.

Probbly They Were Innocent, Bt Why They Become Targets? Because Of Wht & who? U Need Know .?
U Can Be A Innocent Rabbit ! Nearly To Jump on A Land Mine, Yes U R So Good & Dam Innocent Bt I Hve To Kill You . THANKYOU:lol:
Dont U Get It?;)
No?
Ohh Its Just Because U Hve Been Watching To Much Of Kaptan,s Fast Bowlings?:rofl:

Probbly They Were Innocent, Bt Why They Become Targets? Because Of Wht & who? U Need Know .?
U Can Be A Innocent Rabbit ! Nearly To Jump on A Land Mine, Yes U R So Good & Dam Innocent Bt I Hve To Kill You . THANKYOU:lol:
Dont U Get It?;)
No?
Ohh Its Just Because U Hve Been Watching To Much Of Kaptan,s Fast Bowlings?:rofl:

Are you mentally retard or what? Are we discussing politics here? I know their policies are wrong and they might have paid the price of their wrong doings, or may be the deceased one's were also criminals but they were humans and they have a family in grief moments right now, I just posted my condolences to the family. Can't understand why are you jumping on your guns.

Anyways, I don't feel like indulging in pi$$ing competition with a weirdo right now, electricity was mostly out whole day and power backups are out right now, already feeling upset and trying to kill my time on PDF, but look what I've found here, a weirdo to talk to who have no brain what so even.. :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom