What's new

Blast targets PML-N Balochistan chief; kills son, three others

Are you mentally retard or what? Are we discussing politics here? I know their policies are wrong and they might have paid the price of their wrong doings, or may be the deceased one's were also criminals but they were humans and they have a family in grief moments right now, I just posted my condolences to the family. Can't understand why are you jumping on your guns.

Anyways, I don't feel like indulging in pi$$ing competition with a weirdo right now, electricity was mostly out whole day and power backups are out right now, already feeling upset and trying to kill my time on PDF, but look what I've found here, a weirdo to talk to who have no brain what so even.. :hitwall:
Thanks Genious,
All You Come Up With Some School Kid Kind Of Attitude, with Out Knowing The Situation On the Grounds Of Baluchistan?
Everyone Got A family On Stake, Either of Hazara,s Of Queeta, Or Pathans Of Baluchistan, Or Even Pro pakistan bugtti,s?
By Putting A Sticker Of a Former Fast Bowler Of Pakistan, You really Think You Are Become A Genious Or A Exprt On Baluchistan,s Millitancy?
I Think U Need A Good Hair Cut, Some Ice on Ur head With A Fan Swinging Its Freash Air! So Can be Able To See Beyond The Picture Of A Former Fast Bowler Of Pakistan Who Calls Himself A Political Leader These Days?:lol::rofl::wave:

Thanks Genious

You're welcome weirdo.

All You Come Up With Some School Kid Kind Of Attitude, with Out Knowing The Situation On the Grounds Of Baluchistan?
Everyone Got A family On Stake, Either of Hazara,s Of Queeta, Or Pathans Of Baluchistan, Or Even Pro pakistan bugtti,s?

I again repeat what I previously wrote, may be the deceased one's were innocent, I don't know, I just posted my condolences to their family, i did same for Hazaras etc. We may have difference of opinion on current affairs, but I don't see any issue in posting condolences of a deceased one's family. And I DON'T need any weirdo's instructions about what to post. If mods will think what I've posted is wrong they can delete it and give me infractions, or you can simply report my post, what's the big fuss??

By Putting A Sticker Of a Former Fast Bowler Of Pakistan, You really Think You Are Become A Genious Or A Exprt On Baluchistan,s Millitancy?

Oh so this is what making you uncomfortable :rofl: I can feel the heat under your seat.. Whatever I am writing on this forum, tell me what it has to do with my display picture. If Sticker of a Former Fast Bowler of Pakistan can make me become a genious on Baloch issues, then by your logic, you must be an expert in street crimes in USA since you have batman's pic.. This is the most stupidest thing I've ever seen on this forum, even more stupider than what we have in Stupid and Funny threa..

I Think U Need A Good Hair Cut, Some Ice on Ur head With A Fan Swinging Its Freash Air! So Can be Able To See Beyond The Picture Of A Former Fast Bowler Of Pakistan Who Calls Himself A Political Leader These Days?:lol::rofl::wave:

Are you Patwari bro..? :lol::rofl::wave:

Back
Top Bottom