What's new

Blast @ Karachi near Sea View Hotel

There are reports that 1 of the injured Police Officer died...Confirmed by Sindh Interior Minister

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

11-16-2011_26697_l.jpg

KARACHI: A suspected suicide blast killed three people at a secluded spot near the Salt and Pepper Village restaurant at Sea View boardwalk in Karachi.
As per SP Tariq Dharejo, three men riding in a white Suzuki Bolan were intercepted by a police party near an under-construction park for checking when the men inside blew themselves up. Two policemen were injured in the blast.
Express 24/7 correspondent Sabin Agha reported that following the powerful blast large contingents of police and Rangers rushed to the spot where they discovered the remains of the bombers and the vehicle strewn around. They also reportedly found another jacket intact on one of the occupants of the car.
Fearing that the jacket may be another explosive laden suicide jacket, police proceeded to cordon off the area and sent for the bomb squad.
Dharejo added that “one man was wearing a jacket with a magazine indicating that he was a terrorist”. Hoewever the identities of his fellow occupants was unclear.

KARACHI: A suspected suicide blast killed three people at a secluded spot near the Salt and Pepper Village restaurant at Sea View boardwalk in Karachi.
As per SP Tariq Dharejo, three men riding in a white Suzuki Bolan were intercepted by a police party near an under-construction park for checking when the men inside blew themselves up. Two policemen were injured in the blast.
Express 24/7 correspondent Sabin Agha reported that following the powerful blast large contingents of police and Rangers rushed to the spot where they discovered the remains of the bombers and the vehicle strewn around. They also reportedly found another jacket intact on one of the occupants of the car.
Fearing that the jacket may be another explosive laden suicide jacket, police proceeded to cordon off the area and sent for the bomb squad.
Dharejo added that “one man was wearing a jacket with a magazine indicating that he was a terrorist”. Hoewever the identities of his fellow occupants was unclear.
RIP to the souls.....

my prayers are with these brave police officers .......... i salute them they saved many lives .... i pray they will recover soon .......
This video is dedicated to Whole Brave Pakistani nation

Last edited by a moderator:
3 less bastards in the world today, this is a good thing, & the fact that huge civilian casualties were avoided proves the hard work & dedication the law enforcement agencies are putting in right now.

Mere shaheed bahadur, mein aap ko shahadat ki, aur aap ke lagan e pakistan ki kharaj-e-tehseen bhejta hoon. Allah taalah aap ke ahle khana ko sabar o tahammul bakhshe. Pakistan ke log aap ki qurbani ke liye bahot shukar guzaar he. Allah taalah aap ko jannat e firdaus ata farmae. Ameen.

Give credits to those police man who tried to chased Suzuki bolan van...

People of Karachi especially SUPER DUPER ELITE CLASS OF DEFENSE Area who have 10 10 BMW/Mercedes, Land Crusers, Prado, Ferrari, Rolls Royce etc standing inside their houses. Who owned million/trillion price of houses and have so much proud on their businesses established in USA/UK at least should give some good credits (either money wise or provide job or education) to both police man children!

RIP to "MY PEOPLE" who were tried to chased that car!

and **** to policy makers and establishment whom protocols have 100 armored cars and hundreds security personals standing on the road for their protocols just trying to secure 1 person life who is CORRUPT.

As long as we have such brave Police officers and brave soldiers we have no worries because of them i can sleep in night because of them i am what i am today ........... i can not pay back to them by any means their sacrifices for us and nation are infinite ...

Back
Top Bottom