What's new

Blast in Westridge, Rawalpindi

Status
Not open for further replies.
27 DEATHS CONFIRMED AND 37 INJURED 1122 RESCUE.........................................

PAKISTAN kay Nuclear nay Wakta dala hwa hey America Israel India ko maroogay aur maroo likin kareeb b nahe anay dengay Nuclear assset key KICK THIS US FOREVER KICK GOVP. most BS gov i have ever seen working with US and for thr goals thats it including previous gov both gov sell pakistan for just few $$

ISPR confirms 8 dead whereas Rescue 1122 says 27 dead.

unconfirmed news====
3 TERRORISTS GUNNED DOWN BY SECURITY FORCES

ISPR confirmed 14 deaths and 8 injured.

Operation ended?

i hope the firing has stopped. My network isn't even letting me make phone calls since its so busy now.

RAWALPINDI: Twenty persons have been killed and many injured in Parade Lanes mosque suicide attacks, firing and blasts in Rawalpindi.

DG ISPR has confirmed the reports of blasts and firing around the mosque. According to reports, at least six to seven gunmen entered into Parade Lanes mosque located near Qasim market. They threw hand grenades initially followed by indiscriminate firing. Security forces officials opened retaliatory fire.

Security force cordoned off the roads leading toward the mosque and helicopters are hovering over the affected area.

The injured have been shifted to CMH and other hospitals. Large number of people was present in the mosque when the incident happened as firing is still going on. Security forces and Rescue 1122 teams are present at incident site whereas snipers have been deployed at the buildings in the area. - Geo News

ISPR CONFIRMS 26 DEATHS AND 20 INJURED
OFFICIAL VERSIAN BY GEN ATHAR ABBAS

Latest casualty figures confirmed as 35 killed and 77 injured,

At one location alone 26 Grenades have been discovered.

LAHORE ON HIGH ALERT AFTER TODAYS BLAST IN RAWALPINDI MOSQUE
NOTICE GIVEN TO PUNJAB GOVT THAT TERRORISTS ARE SHIFTING EXPLOSIVES THROUGH MOTORWAY THAT WILL BE USED ON TRAFFIC WARDENS POLICE OR SECURITY INSTALLATION....MOTORWAY POLICE ON HIH ALERT BLOCKADES SET UP TO CATCH THESE .....,
DEATH TOLL
35 PEOPLE HAVE DIED UNCONFIRMED NEWS BY GEO
SEARCH GOING ON TO CATCH IF THERE ARE ANY MORE TERRORISTS BY SECURITY FORCES

Well it is not Indian RAW or NATO/US but countless madrassas and unlimited Mullahs being produced by them are the root cause of all terrorism. All suicide bombers and Jihadis captured so far are madrassa students. Today Indian consulate are taking advantages of these 'Ghaddars' and 'Bezamir' criminals . Tomorrow consulates of Bhuttan and Somalia will be able to if this cancer continues to ate us from inside.We need to take a step back and ensure whatever we teach to Pakistani student in land of Pakistan is aligned with needs and requirements of state which was envisioned by Our Quaid . Be it Madrassa , Public school or Private school.Afghani Taliban and Pakistani Taliban are two streams from same source and it is just circumstances which make Afghan Taliban less immediate threat than TTP but Pakistanis should make no mistake recognizing this threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom