What's new

Blast in Westridge, Rawalpindi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell are they attacking people during Juma namaz???????

low honour cowards....

cuz they don't care......... they don't know what humanity is...........they are worse than all creatures on the face of earth.

The Mosque is frequented by officers for prayers :(

:cry:

i was having heart attack because my friends father is a Brig. and he also frequents this Masjid on Fridays, just by CHANCE he was not present this time.

not nice even thinking about it....kismaat k baat hai

To the victims of this cowardly and senseless attack....INNAH LILLAHI WA INNAH ILAYHI RAJIOON

This is yet again a sad news.
I hope this cruelty ends soon! Let's all pray for the people who have been injured or have died in this devilish act.

InaLillahi Wa Ina Illahey Raj-e-Oon

it is near to my home we listen the sound of blast it seem causalities are too much cos a big mosque and our most of officials and civilians pray there i am very sad in this situation :confused:

the main Peshawar mall road is blocked now :angry:

cuz they don't care......... they don't know what humanity is...........they are worse than all creatures on the face of earth.

i really want to know who are the handlers of these young kids who are doing these attacks?

what method they are using to indoctrinate and justify these people to do things like this

when we catch these people alive, handlers or bombers ---we should have them flogged beaten and humiliated in public. This i think would be best solution.

45 wounded in Rawalpindi suicide attack

RAWALPINDI: At least 45 people were hurt in a suicide attack in a mosque at Peshawar Road area here Friday, reported ARY NEWS.

According to preliminary reports, a suicide bomber blew himself up in Parade Lane Mosque situated near Qasim Market of Westridge area soon after Jumma prayer.

The blast was followed by the firing by security personnel deputed at the mosque in which two attackers were killed, the channel reported citing police officials.

Police and army troops arrived at the scene and cordoned off the area soon after the firing while more contingents of law enforcers have been summoned at the scene. The incident occurred near the office of an intelligence agency, it was reported.

ARY NEWS’ footage shows several ambulances entering in a heavily-fortified military installation surrounded by army troops and policemen.

10 killed in firing, blasts in Rawalpindi mosque,12/4/2009 3:00:13 PM

US is actively causing these attacks.

We have to wake up from this delusion that US is our friend.

NATO and US are sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan from Afghanistan.

May Allah Bless the Shauhda.

Oh GOD help us . This mosque is right infront of the AMC mess and many high ranking army officers go there for Jummah Prayers . I hope theres no high loss . May the victims RIP ....:cry:

i really want to know who are the handlers of these young kids who are doing these attacks?

what method they are using to indoctrinate and justify these people to do things like this

when we catch these people alive, handlers or bombers ---we should have them flogged beaten and humiliated in public. This i think would be best solution.

They should be cut in pieces alive. No mercy should be shown to 'em.

DG ISPR has confirmed the reports of blasts and firing around the mosque. According to reports, at least six to seven gunmen entered into Parade Lanes mosque located near Qasim market. They threw hand grenades initially followed by indiscriminate firing. Security forces officials opened retaliatory fire.

Security force cordoned off the roads leading toward the mosque and helicopters are hovering over the affected area.

The injured have been shifted to CMH and other hospitals. Large number of people was present in the mosque when the incident happened. as firing is still going on. Security forces and Rescue 1122 teams are present at incident site whereas snipers have been deployed at the buildings in the area.

12 dead in Pindi mosque blasts, firing

4 suicide attackers for one target

meaning they knew that some of them would make it while others wouldnt, but their goal was to create maximum carnage as possible

some reports saying there are 3 other terrorists who may also be in the area, trying to take hostages

May Allah SWT let this be over quick and with least damage or loss of lives.

death to the enemies of Pakistan.

My condolences to the dead , injuries and families,

May god bless them.

i think it is a hostage situation...Look at the security all cordoned off gunfire and army heli hovering,,,,,Many or most army officiers come here to pray..
SEARCH OPERATIONS
TERRORISTS HAD LMGs,BAGS=ACTION SIMILIAR TO WAT HAPPENED IN LAHORE ATTACK ON SRILANKAN TEAMaction similar to hostage situation clearly indicates it may be a hostage situation

DEATH TOLL MAY RISE
70 TO 80 PEOPLE WERE INSIDE THE MOSQUE TOTAL PRESENCE MAYBE 150 TO 200...
A BRIGADIER WAS CONFIRMED TO BE IN THERE ACCORDING TO HIS DRIVER...
******* SUPPORTED RATS
MAY ALLAH ALMIGHTY BLESS THE SOULS OF THE DEPARTED

Last edited:
DEATH TOLL RISES TO ATLEAST.....
7 TO 8 MEN ENTERED THE MOSQUE ARMED WITH LMGS AND GRENADE AND BAGS JUST LIKE WAT HAPPENED ON THE SRILANKAN TEAM,,,,,IN WHICH THERE WERE PROOFS OF INDIAN TERRORISM BY TERRORIST AGENCY RAW

INNAH LILLAHI WA INNAH ILAYHI RAJIOON ... another sad incident .
I wish their handlers burn in hell forever . F-cuk the true Irhabists ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom