What's new

Blast in Westridge, Rawalpindi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen to Dr. Israr in "State of Sharia" You will get your answers. As per him, this is a revolution unfolding in Pakistan and he doesn't mind the violence because revolutions are by definition bloody.

Buddy, I wanted some religious figure's assessment. I know you are a military proffessional, so obviously, you hate them. But I wanted some neutral religious figure's assessment about the jihad waged by TTP. Did any religious figure condemn the attack on masjid?

Last edited:
Listen to Dr. Israr in "State of Sharia" You will get your answers. As per him, this is a revolution unfolding in Pakistan and he doesn't mind the violence because revolutions are by definition bloddy.

In short, he supports Taliban, right?!

That matches the general news I am getting. The people are more sympathetic to TTP then PA regardless of the atmosphere in this site.

In short, he supports Taliban, right?!

That matches the general news I am getting. The people are more sympathetic to TTP then PA regardless of the atmosphere in this site.

People of India you are referring to ?

Then you are really old my dear. Try not to lose your mind to senility.

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

Indian soldiers are ready to do their job, mate, as and when required. Dont worry.
I'm sure they are and I'm also sure a cyber warmonger like yourself doesn't speak for them. You want a bloody attack on your country's consulate in Afghanistan so your army can go in there meanwhile you sit your bum *** down at your computer and gloat about ratio of Taliban fighter killed vs. Indian soldiers. Your comment would hold some ground if you were going to fight along side Indian soldiers but you're not. You're a child. Nothing coming out from your mouth can ever be taken serious again.

I'm sure they are and I'm also sure a cyber warmonger like yourself doesn't speak for them. You want a bloody attack on your country's consulate in Afghanistan so your army can go in there meanwhile you sit your bum *** down at your computer and gloat about ratio of Taliban fighter killed vs. Indian soldiers. Your comment would hold some ground if you were going to fight along side Indian soldiers but you're not. You're a child. Nothing coming out from your mouth can ever be taken serious again.

The larger objective was not ratio of people killed(ours or theres) but greater goal of obtaining a key strategic location that would benefit our nation immensely in the future. I will quote you chanakya here: A person can be sacrificed for the benefit of a family. A family can be sacrificed for the benefit of a village. A village can be sacrificed for the benefit of Country.

PS: Stop the silly emotional atyachaar, and grow up.

The larger objective was not ratio of people killed(ours or theres) but greater goal of obtaining a key strategic location that would benefit our nation immensely in the future. I will quote you chanakya here: A person can be sacrificed for the benefit of a family. A family can be sacrificed for the benefit of a village. A village can be sacrificed for the benefit of Country.

I am with you on this, we all are against war but that does not mean anyone will threaten us and we will stay quit. Afghanistan is not property of Pakistan and you cannot threaten us until will are doing anti Pakistan activity, which I feel we are not and we have NATO's support on our stand. How many consulates we have in Afghanistan is none of your business.

Just an addition, all the people warning India about death toll must remember that IA or India is not afraid of deathtoll when it comes to National Interest. Also finances are not spared. True, it takes time for something to get started, but once started India does not go back. Siachin is a good example of India and IA's resolve in upholding national interest inspite of challenging circumstance and heavy expenditure. Also talibs are not new to us, IA has faced these people in their previous avataars in Kashmir.

So it's settled then, you should sacrifice yourself for your nation's key strategic foothold in Afghanistan, by either being in the Indian consulate at the time of the attack or by being with the first batch of the soldiers sent right after. For the benefit of your country you must die first. Your nation's leaders and army will speak for themselves regarding their sacrifice.

I am with you on this, we all are against war but that does not mean anyone will threaten us and we will stay quit. Afghanistan is not property of Pakistan and you cannot threaten us until will are doing anti Pakistan activity, which I feel we are not and we have NATO's support on our stand. How many consulates we have in Afghanistan is none of your business.

Yes we are all against war, unlike some who pray for attacks on their own people. Afghanistan is not at all the property of Pakistan, neither the Property of Americans or for that matter anyone.
The Afghan people should decide how much of interference they want from anyone, it is only a matter a of time that the yankees will leave and the fate of the consulates will be decided by the afghans.

:cheers:

And you expect them to stand by their word?!:what:

your soviet friends dropped everything and ran, once the body bags started piling up manifold.

Afghans have the heart to fight because they have nothing to lose. And they have the time to do so.

After all the political, military and economic resources they have put, we can safely expect them to stay there for another two decades.

moot....they cant occupy what they cant control.

India's moment is now and we must capitalize even if we have to take some hits in the process, we must be ready.

Good luck, kiddo.

I wonder what indian army has that combined foreign forces from industrialized countries dont have.

Sure, we must be ready to gut it out. Our forces are expert on COIN operations, we could be more successful than others that have tried.

use those experts to liberate india from the naxalites, who have presence in 70% of the country (20 out of 28 states). Seems they are spreading their influence and engaging in mass sabotage and kidnap operations

Nah, thats all BS. Afghans have been subjugated in the past. The most recent example would be Maharaja Ranjit Singh.

and then what happened? Besides, Moghul empire was in decline and there was in-fighting; so u cant give saardar too much credit.

Taleban were in utter disarray and didnt last too long when foreign forces from all the way across the world stepped their foot in. 8 years later, taleban are stronger --not weaker.

strange realities, eh?

India has done it in past, we can do so now. Afghanistan is our backyard and our highway to central asian resources, we cannot lose it to US or China.

Back yard??? LOLZ

you dont even have a border with land-locked Afghanistan. Your only land route to Central Asia is via Pakistan. Now you're suddenly thinking you have enough tokens to counter Chinese and American influence. China and Pakistan are the ones which will gain the most from this, if they play their cards right thanks to location

And that is leaving them at your mercy, eh?! That aint happening, sir.

Afghanistan ideally should be an independent country. But given our enmity with india, we cannot allow india to support anti-Pakistan elements in india. It's really plain and simple.

We share a porous border with Afghanistan, and there are people who see no difference between Afghanistan side and Pakistan side.

It seems that Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are working in order to weed out certain elements who can be brought to the negotiating table after a little bit of fine-tuning and diplomacy

even people like Karzai are desiring this...and being the "leader" (i emphasize the quotation marks) he is in the position to make his demands heard.

foreign forces will have no choice but to withdraw. Because this is history ironically being repeated again. :)

So it's settled then, you should sacrifice yourself for your nation's key strategic foothold in Afghanistan, by either being in the Indian consulate at the time of the attack or by being with the first batch of the soldiers sent right after. For the benefit of your country you must die first. Your nation's leaders and army will speak for themselves regarding their sacrifice.

See, It was a whine(when I talked about attack on embassy) that our govt should get moving on sending troops to Afghanistan. I do not really wish ill upon my countrymen, having said that, I think it is inevitable. There is sooner than later going to be an attack on our consulate, then we must take it as an opportunity to grab the moment and send the troops.

You seem to assume that IA will die as soon as they go to Afghanistan. I disagree with you. IA can be more successful than others have been. IA is perhaps the best COIN forces, India also enjoys a very positive image among the general afghan populace, and we are good at killing the scums while decreasing the collateral damage. Also, we have logistics via Chabar and the great roadway we built. So, dont worry about IA. IA would be greatly successful if they ever were given a job in Afghanistan. FYI, it is India that is training Afghani forces right now, not Pakistan, not NATO, not the mighty US, but India. You see, we share a great relation with Afghanis, and they just love us. So, no probs.

your consullate serves no productive purpose there.....i would advise the indians to close them down

Afghanistan isnt exactly a safe place for indian

See, It was a whine(when I talked about attack on embassy) that our govt should get moving on sending troops to Afghanistan. I do not really wish ill upon my countrymen, having said that, I think it is inevitable. There is sooner than later going to be an attack on our consulate, then we must take it as an opportunity to grab the moment and send the troops.

You seem to assume that IA will die as soon as they go to Afghanistan. I disagree with you. IA can be more successful than others have been. IA is perhaps the best COIN forces, India also enjoys a very positive image among the general afghan populace, and we are good at killing the scums while decreasing the collateral damage. Also, we have logistics via Chabar and the great roadway we built. So, dont worry about IA. IA would be greatly successful if they ever were given a job in Afghanistan. FYI, it is India that is training Afghani forces right now, not Pakistan, not NATO, not the mighty US, but India. You see, we share a great relation with Afghanis, and they just love us. So, no probs.

I'm not doubting your nation's armed forces ability one bit, I'm just saying there will be casualties on your side regardless of how successful operation they conduct. little or significant but there will be casualty on Indian side, you must agree with that. And my question ones again is are you willing to be part of that casualty? are you willing to die in Afghanistan? or you're going to sit conveniently on the sideline, your living room, watching the war unfold, I'm betting on the later.

Yes we are all against war, unlike some who pray for attacks on their own people. Afghanistan is not at all the property of Pakistan, neither the Property of Americans or for that matter anyone.
The Afghan people should decide how much of interference they want from anyone, it is only a matter a of time that the yankees will leave and the fate of the consulates will be decided by the afghans.

:cheers:

Agreed, people of Afghanistan should decided what they want in their country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom