What's new

Blast in Pune

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like the false propaganda taught to Indians that India won all three wars and Pakistan started all three wars?

Why Generalize ? Probably 1965 and 1971 wars were old for them to know the truth, But atleast they do remember who started Kargil ?

I am not sure how you could argue foreigners were targeted - at the moment this seems a blast at a cafe that also ended up killing tourists.

German Bakery at Koregaon Park in Pune is frequented by foreigners I can say that because its close to our locality. Terrorists as seen in Mumbai attacks are more interested in killing foreigners.

There is plenty of proof; photographic (Baluch insurgent commander meeting with Indian diplomats/officials in Kabul), confessions of captured operatives, arrest of RAW agents in Lahore, radio and weapon sources etc. etc. But we don't cry about these things and raise a hullabaloo. Better to get even than to get mad. Which is why you see us killing foreign funded terrorists rather than conducting press conferences.

We don't believe your evidence and you don't believe ours. It's back to the same point. If you are convinced Pakistan is responsible and you have even gone to the extent of publicly declaring the Cold Start doctrine and its purpose, then, by all means, please declare war.

The big difference is the US believes our evidence, while they don't believe yours.

I can't see any media reports saying that evidence was shown to India. Please post links.

Why Generalize ? Probably 1965 and 1971 wars were old for them to know the truth, But atleast they do remember who started Kargil ?

German Bakery at Koregaon Park in Pune is frequented by foreigners I can say that because its close to our locality. Terrorists as seen in Mumbai attacks are more interested in killing foreigners.

1965 and 1971 were started by Pakistan.

There is a difference here. What we say is resounded by the world community, while you stand alone in your claim.
I have yet to see any world government support the Indian claim that the Pakistani State or its institutions were involved in the terrorism in Mumbai or elsewhere. That is a continuous Indian rant only. Nor is Pakistan declared a State sponsor of terrorism, obviously, since there is no evidence supporting that Indian allegation.

We have supported an insurgency against Indian occupation in Kashmir, but Kashmir is internationally recognized dispute territory, and to declare that support terrorism means India is a State sponsor of terrorism through it support for East Pakistan terrorists in 1971 and raising the LTTE, and the US is a State Sponsor of terrorism through its support for insurgent groups and militias in Latin America and Asia, many of whom committed horrible atrocities in the nations in which they were supported.

I have yet to see any world government support the Indian claim that the Pakistani State or its institutions were involved in the terrorism in Mumbai or elsewhere. That is a continuous Indian rant only. Nor is Pakistan declared a State sponsor of terrorism, obviously, since there is no evidence supporting that Indian allegation.

We have supported an insurgency against Indian occupation in Kashmir, but Kashmir is internationally recognized dispute territory, and to declare that support terrorism means India is a State sponsor of terrorism through it support for East Pakistan terrorists in 1971 and raising the LTTE, and the US is a State Sponsor of terrorism through its support for insurgent groups and militias in Latin America and Asia, many of whom committed horrible atrocities in the nations in which they were supported.

Rant? Please look up the definition of a rant.

Everybody and his dog knows Pakistan is a hive for international terrorists. The US has asked Pakistan to do more to change that.

Inaction against terrorists is the same as supporting a terrorist.

Umm, thats not propaganda, that's fact? Are you seriously denying that?
It is demonstrably false propaganda.

1948: Neither country held territory and at the end both held significant amounts of territory, no clear victory.

1965: Both sides held a couple of hundred miles (insignificant amount), so at best a stalemate.

1971: Only clear victory by any side, India in this case.

On who started the wars - Pakistan did nothing much different in Kashmir than India did in Junagadh and Hyderabad.

If you argue Operation Gibralter caused the 1965 war, the I would argue that that India caused the 1971 war through covert intervention in East Pakistan.

So obviously the Indian propaganda fed Indians is nonsensical.
It's a cafe frequented by foreigners. It makes bigger headlines if foreigners die.
But that does not mean foreigners were deliberately targeted.

Everybody and his dog knows Pakistan is a hive for international terrorists. The US has asked Pakistan to do more to change that.
Learn english
Dont rant if u dont have proof.Everybody and there dogs know india supports proxys against its bordering countries,from tamil tigers to ttp.Your there and its a fact.
2)USA and NATO thanked Pakistan for its sacrifices also, remember ms clintons statements?
3)What inaction?we killed thousands of scums and arrested many top leaders?Google ISIs arrested most wanted terrorists ? u will get ur answer
Dont troll and act like a moron.

Its not a generalization - read comments by Indians across different forums, blogs and newspapers - the vast majority of them live in this fantasy land where they believe India won all three wars and Pakistan started them.
Just because a hotel is frequented by foreigners does not automatically imply that foreigners were deliberately targeted.

You'll only be able to establish that if the entity that carried out the attacks claims it or you arrest someone who is part of that entity that accepts it. Otherwise it is just speculation.

Is there an alternate reality?

This is not the first thread you have chosen to troll and post nonsensical pictures instead of actually offering a rebuttal.

Take a break for a couple of weeks, and try to post constructively and not troll when you come back.

"that also ended up killing tourists"

That is the most ridiculous pathetic excuse for a 'lets wait for more details' comeback.

You of all people should know that these religious fundamentalist douchbags are targeting foreigners to draw worldwide attention.

Actually at this point I know nothing, and neither do you, so the argument that foreigners were deliberately targeted is complete speculation. You don't know if this was by religious fundamentalists, AQ, Maoists or whoever.

It is demonstrably false propaganda.

1948: Neither country held territory and at the end both held significant amounts of territory, no clear victory.

1965: Both sides held a couple of hundred miles (insignificant amount), so at best a stalemate.

1971: Only clear victory by any side, India in this case.

On who started the wars - Pakistan did nothing much different in Kashmir than India did in Junagadh and Hyderabad.

If you argue Operation Gibralter caused the 1965 war, the I would argue that that India caused the 1971 war through covert intervention in East Pakistan.

So obviously the Indian propaganda fed Indians is nonsensical.

But that does not mean foreigners were deliberately targeted.

By that regard WWII was really a draw.

Have you heard about Strategic/Tactical victory?

There are valid reasons for not acting in NW and they have been explored in the relevant thread. Thanks.

And keep your language civil or get out.

Is this guy really a moderator?

Wow, I think I'll consider it an honour to get banned by such an illustrious character, anyway it'll take 5 minutes to renew my ip and make a new account.

There is plenty of proof; photographic (Baluch insurgent commander meeting with Indian diplomats/officials in Kabul), confessions of captured operatives, arrest of RAW agents in Lahore, radio and weapon sources etc. etc. But we don't cry about these things and raise a hullabaloo. Better to get even than to get mad. Which is why you see us killing foreign funded terrorists rather than conducting press conferences.

We don't believe your evidence and you don't believe ours. It's back to the same point. If you are convinced Pakistan is responsible and you have even gone to the extent of publicly declaring the Cold Start doctrine and its purpose, then, by all means, please declare war.

Don't worry about that. Looks like pakistan wants retaliatory action from india after inflicting wound on her. Remember India will respond with its means, choosing and timing.
Please don't forget India has more resource then Pakistan.

By that regard WWII was really a draw.
How was WWII a draw when Germany was occupied, the German military broken and the opposing side (Nazis) destroyed?

Aside from 1971, when has India accomplished any thing close to the Allied victory against Pakistan?
Have you heard about Strategic/Tactical victory?
You mean a 'victory in the eyes of the beholder'?:rofl:

That's great - so you don't defeat the other side in any significant way, or in any way for that matter, and then claim 'strategic/tactical victory' to save face.

Nonsense - the plain facts are that India has only managed victory in 1971.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom