What's new

Blast in Peshwar 4/16/2013

That's the crux of their dogma, kill the one you don't like or agree with.. Very Islamic, I see!!

RIP to the departed soul.

its not about Religion ........its about moral hazard.
All the things that has been happening over year in Pakistan
corrupts being rewarded,
Murders being celebrated as heroes and Innocent who die being told "they deserved it"....... has let to this psyche" either my way or no way".... "if he can do it and get away scot free, so can i".

They risked lives of innocent people despite threats. Some one should slap their faces off for having jalsas just for sake of being targets.

RIP to all the innocent people who died.

Blast in Peshawar....

Probably one of @Monkey D Luffy 's brothers again....

And who could be my that brother, TTP?......I was member of Pakhtoon students federation and i am ideological supporter of ANP and PKMAP, death on me if i cheer for blasts on ANPites.

We all know that who wants to delay or postpone or sabotage elections in pakistan, we know exactly who are enemies of democracy....

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP!!!!!!
GOD! When will this Stop?

stop this kind of behavior, if there is terrorist scum reading your post you will give him motivation that they getting to the pakistani people, you have to stay strong and help support victims, our army thats it and just pray for them.
i know its hard i had family friends who died in suicide attacks in pakistan just stay strong brother.

i think all are waiting when musharraf's number is !! i think he is not going back live . :lol:

if musharraf goes india goes

And who could be my that brother, TTP?......I was member of Pakhtoon students federation and i am ideological supporter of ANP and PKMAP, death on me if i cheer for blasts on ANPites.

We all know that who wants to delay or postpone or sabotage elections in pakistan, we know exactly who are enemies of democracy....

do you cheer attacks on other cities?

Can you please step back and re evaluate what you are saying and STOP justifying these pathetic attacks? Honestly it's the silent support militants get from certain elements get from society that allow's them to breathe. We should be be condemning attacks on peaceful processions full stop. If the Taliban really cared about "innocent tribal children" they would put down their weapons and join government for talks as offered many times. They would participate in these elections trying to bring about change instead of savagely bombing our democracy. I don't believe they care all too much about innocents as you say - they care more about the how far there war-lord territory expands....
ttp is getting local tribes support because they are local people fighting USA touts and this government is never serious in talks because they are always scared off daddy USA

ttp is getting local tribes support because they are local people fighting USA touts and this government is never serious in talks because they are always scared off daddy USA

If your family member died in any suicide blast, than we would have asked whether you still hold sympathies for TTP

I think yours is a case of misguided tolerance. Who is to say that those condemning these attacks don't morn innocent lives lost in the "war on terror?" You should also learn to call a spade a spade and condemn ANY innocent life lost ANYWHERE. It's this antipathy and nonchalant attitude to loss of life that is creeping into Pakistani society that worries me. Anywhere else in the world if 2 people die it's front page news, here we have people justifying losses of innocent life.

Ghulam-Ahmed-Bilour_t325.jpg

Ghulam Ahmed Bilour: 'I invite the Taliban brothers and the al Qaeda brothers to join me in this blessed mission.'

Ehsanullah Ehsan: "We have totally forgiven him and removed his name from our hit list,"

16th April 2013: Blast in Peshawar, Bilour targeted.

This guy is funny in a weird sense.

Taliban only know way of the bullet. Can’t say about KP but in Punjab & Sind religious parties would never win enough seats to ever come to power. Idea is to frighten people from voting for the moderate parties so that Taliban friendly parties can come to power as prelude to complete Talibanization of Pakistan

Taliban are brainwashed by their Madrasah education which makes them totally intolerant of any divergence from their world view. Any one differing from this world view should either be forced to change or be eliminated. Men, women or school girls, all are fair game.

My worry is that a significant section of otherwise educated people have also being infected by this cancer. People may have noticed one post; which I have quoted twice; where one honourable member of this forum; when he could not find rational arguments to justify actions of his darling TTP & LeJ; stooped to using most foul language in desperation.

Regret to admit that this carnage will not stop unless a serious attempt is made to change mid-set of the people. For the start, State of Pakistan must enforce strict control over Friday Khutba on all the mosques. All Middle Eastern countries such Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE& Kuwait etc. do it, why not Pakistan.

Secondly, madrasah education must include Sciences & technical skills in addition to the Quran, Hadith & Islamic Fiqah. Currently, tens of thousands of fresh madrasah graduates are coming of school each year with no prospects accept finding a job as an Imam Masjid. These young men are ideal recruits for the extremist parties.

If your family member died in any suicide blast, than we would have asked whether you still hold sympathies for TTP
Sir I am mentally prepared for this because I don't expect anything good from those who our dear sweet army and government killed and killed them on american orders and we as nation did nothing to stop it so we will all pay the price of this betrayal to our people

I think yours is a case of misguided tolerance. Who is to say that those condemning these attacks don't morn innocent lives lost in the "war on terror?" You should also learn to call a spade a spade and condemn ANY innocent life lost ANYWHERE. It's this antipathy and nonchalant attitude to loss of life that is creeping into Pakistani society that worries me. Anywhere else in the world if 2 people die it's front page news, here we have people justifying losses of innocent life.

unfortunately they don't and do nothing to stop it if a nation kills its own people that to on other nation orders that this is what exactly happens to that nation

That's the crux of their dogma, kill the one you don't like or agree with.. Very Islamic, I see!!

Actually , this is the dilemma with each one of them , look at this distorted specimen , he is justifying the deaths of 16 unarmed civilians including a little child who had nothing whatsoever to do with those attacks , much like he does when a roadside bomb explodes in any part of Afghanistan killing 2-3 ISAF soldiers and around 20+ Afghans , much like he does when we talk about the 50,000 Pakistanis who have lost their lives in the War on Terror , killing everyone who doesn't agrees is the mantra here for these sorry excuses of Muslims , all this " victim " playing and putting up Islam is just for show under a very sinister agenda of terrorizing people ...

Actually , this is the dilemma with each one of them , look at this distorted specimen , he is justifying the deaths of 16 unarmed civilians including a little child who had nothing whatsoever to do with those attacks , much like he does when a roadside bomb explodes in any part of Afghanistan killing 2-3 ISAF soldiers and around 20+ Afghans , much like he does when we talk about the 50,000 Pakistanis who have lost their lives in the War on Terror , killing everyone who doesn't agrees is the mantra here for these sorry excuses of Muslims , all this " victim " playing and putting up Islam is just for show under a very sinister agenda of terrorizing people ...

20/1 odds that our sahib here thinks that the PA is colluding with the US because it wants to kill as many believers as possible. Because obviously an Army which garners so much of its strength from the populace itself has nothing better to do then to brutalize and alienate the same populace. Such astute logic, how could anyone disagree.

Was Hamid Mir in this ? Earlier i saw him on Tv with ANP gathering....

Back
Top Bottom