What's new

Blast in Peshwar 4/16/2013

yes off course sir only our army has and our traitor political parties have only right to kill our own people allow them drone attacks and slaughter but they don't any right except to be killed kill them sir but this war will never end sir

And here we go again...! <sigh>...

I talk reality you need to stop running away from reality sir if our army will kill own people and kill them is USA orders orders from kafirs than don't expect anything only more bloodshed will happen and we will enter civil war and we are doomed

Sire, no offense but this one is the most pathetic justification. If I am not mistaken half brothers of these goons, who are now also a religious source of imitation , did Jihad on US funds! You're right, we shouldn't expect anything good from them, people who don't even spare poor Namazi in Mosque can do anything.

I talk reality you need to stop running away from reality sir if our army and our political parties will kill our own people and kill them on USA orders, orders from kafirs than don't expect anything good only more bloodshed will happen and we will enter civil war and we are doomed

16 people have died including a 6 year old child. All of these are American agents. They deserved to die. I agree with you maulvi. you do make a lot of sense.

So do you want to go and bomb everyone?

Judge, jury and executioner?

You or I or anybody still have no right to kill anybody because of this.

That's the crux of their dogma, kill the one you don't like or agree with.. Very Islamic, I see!!

Sire, no offense but this one is the most pathetic justification. If I am not mistaken half brothers of these goons, who are now also a religious source of imitation , did Jihad on US funds! You're right, we shouldn't expect anything good from them, people who don't even spare poor Namazi in Mosque can do anything.
sir most money came from Saudi Arabia and middle east and weapons from china ad Pakistan and even that the slogans were first Russia than USA will be taken on

16 people have died including a 6 year old child. All of these are American agents. They deserved to die. I agree with you maulvi. you do make a lot of sense.

they don't just like our own children and people in tribal areas don't deserve to die by army attacks and drone attacks allowed by these traitor parties and other attacks don't deserve to die

sir most money came from Saudi Arabia and middle east and weapons from china ad Pakistan and even that the slogans were first Russia than USA will be taken on

Nay, update yourself weapons in those days would ride Nevada raised mules.

they don't just like our own children and people in tribal areas don't deserve to die by army attacks and drone attacks allowed by these traitor parties and other attacks don't deserve to die

Yes only those deserve to die whom Taliban and you maulvis declare to die.

Can you please step back and re evaluate what you are saying and STOP justifying these pathetic attacks? Honestly it's the silent support militants get from certain elements get from society that allow's them to breathe. We should be be condemning attacks on peaceful processions full stop. If the Taliban really cared about "innocent tribal children" they would put down their weapons and join government for talks as offered many times. They would participate in these elections trying to bring about change instead of savagely bombing our democracy. I don't believe they care all too much about innocents as you say - they care more about the how far there war-lord territory expands....

RIP!!!!!!
GOD! When will this Stop?

As soon as Pakfaujzindabad starts to behave like a professional army; gets over its obsession with India; divorce the proxies and surrenders (which should be, in retrospect, the easiest thing to do - but this time it would benefit the country immensely) before the civilian rule.

540471_478801575524354_1061948894_n.jpg

This is just pathetic but as pointed by many that this is to stall the elections.

I hope that this is but a small hurdle and my sympathy goes for the families of the dead and the injured. The elections should go on normally, I do hope this does not deter Pakistan to turn over a new leaf of democracy.

Back
Top Bottom