What's new

Blast in Peshawar Qissa Khani Bazar

I think that the mentality that there are 'pro-Pakistan' militants needs to go out. Only the uniformed service must have arms, no other organised group. Though I understand that in the present climate this is impossible to achieve but in the long run this should be our aim.

Secondly, there is an analysis done on Al-Qaeda that tests their organisational structure to be a 'dome' where it is not exactly networked or hierarchial but like a cloud, loosely connected as a grand strategy not on a tactical level (as opposed to the directed and organised structure of the army say). I've alredy stated that the TTP are looking for investment in their economic infrastructure, it pays to be a terrorist in Pakistan now, the lowest estimates show that the annul net worth is USD 200 million of the TTP, it makes sense on others to get into the action. If the Afghani scenario is to be seen as a model then it should be noted that these guys are easily divided and quick to turn on one another.

It is plausible that the TTP's dialogue is seen by other factions as detrimental to them, see, if there is peace the TTP is not going to just pack their bags and apply for decent jobs. They are most probably going to turn their logistical and war expertise towards increasing their net worth by criminal enterprise and possibly to stump any possible faction that would challenge them.

14512_557174111017071_24514180_n.png

I think this is fake news.
Jundullah is People's Resistance Movement of Iran. According to them, they are fighting for the rights of Sunni Muslims in Iran. History shows that They can attack on shias!!
Jundullah has nothing to do with Christians in Peshawar!!

This jundullah claims to be faction of taliban, its spokesperson is ahmed marwat who is obviously a pashtun.
I think it is a fake organization who falsely takes credits for attacks done by others.
One thing is clear, TTP has denied their involvement in this attack.

Army never lost it buddy...think before you post. It is media & political parties that are trying very hard to put the Pak Army morally down & win the hearts of terrorists & countries like india, afghanistan...but Army still stand high. If every Pakistani start supporting Army this war will end within 4-6 months at max.

Bhai Army has the government in 2007 from 1999. TTP formed in 2004, Army has the government from 2004 til 2007, Infact Army has all the calling shots in the civilian government whether Zaradari or Nawaz, OK PML is Taliban Proxy But PPP, MQM and ANP are so called liberals so why the failed with Army to control these Organizations. Why Pakistan Army morally down? They lost the war?
My point is Army's policy is LOOK WHO WINS?
Its wait and see and if US losing war then they will support TTP and if US looks to be winning then they will join US and against TTP.

I think this is fake news.
Jundullah is People's Resistance Movement of Iran. According to them, they are fighting for the rights of Sunni Muslims in Iran. History shows that They can attack on shias!!
Jundullah has nothing to do with Christians in Peshawar!!

Its may be, But Jundullah also present in Baluchistan and Pushtoon belt of Pakistan. I also feel its fake.

Punjabi taliban faction of TTP under amir mauvia is different from Lej. Lashkar e jangvi is independent, has only alliance with TTP.
The responsibility is claimed by jundullah with which TTP has denied any connection in the past. This jundullah with ahmed marwat has also claimed for many incidents of killing of shia passengers on the road to gilgat-baltistan.
Then What is Jund-ul-hifza? I guess this group is involved in Gilgit baltistan?

Bhai Army has the government in 2007 from 1999. TTP formed in 2004, Army has the government from 2004 til 2007, Infact Army has all the calling shots in the civilian government whether Zaradari or Nawaz, OK PML is Taliban Proxy But PPP, MQM and ANP are so called liberals so why the failed with Army to control these Organizations. Why Pakistan Army morally down? They lost the war?
My point is Army's policy is LOOK WHO WINS?
Its wait and see and if US losing war then they will support TTP and if US looks to be winning then they will join US and against TTP.

Its may be, But Jundullah also present in Baluchistan and Pushtoon belt of Pakistan. I also feel its fake.

Seems like you belong to the confused lot of Pakistanis. No offense intended.

Just check how much terrorist incidents took place in Army rule & compare it with any one year of civilian rule, the result will be casualties in one year of civilian rule is > or = casualties in 11 years of Army rule combined.

Save it & Stop it .. enough of distracting people TTP , LJ , AQ along with all kinds of 200 other extremist religious and sectarian are in one category their is no difference between them .. period !

we cannot generalize like this. There are tonnes of differences among them. Sayyiduna Mauli Ali raziAllaho anho set an example when he fought the khawarij. He took utmost care, even did the war of jamal to keep injustice from happening. Then, once he recognized which group was guilty, he went after them and did 20 wars on the khawarij.

This is a national issue. Not a local police issue. Pakistan has an army for a purpose.

Just check how much terrorist incidents took place in Army rule & compare it with any one year of civilian rule, the result will be casualties in one year of civilian rule is > or = casualties in 11 years of Army rule combined.

its you who confused or trying to.
Are you army spokesperson or Pakistan spokesperson?
Bhai Army, Politicians and all civilian elites are failed.....
You are insisting that army can cope with that, I am saying army cant because if they could then could do it even before..
I want Army to do operation but but but if any operation will take place then this operation should make sure that these TTP terrorists should be eliminated once for all.
We people of Pakistan should not want another topi drama in the name of operation and dialogue.

Little clarification here , TTP actually was formed in 2004 and their attacks were intensified after Lal Mosque incident in 2007 . So you cannot compare the performance without its actual context.

If I m not wrong That Wait and Watch policy has claim more than 50,000 civilians, 5,000 soldiers policeman life

Economic loss can't be quantified .....

So Stratagic assets turn liability ???

I like one suggestion by one member disarm all militant wings irrespective of pro Pakistani or anti pakistani ...

Atleast we are fair in our discussion not lying to our nation the way Indians lying to their people about their proxy wars in Pakistan.

its you who confused or trying to.
Are you army spokesperson or Pakistan spokesperson?
Bhai Army, Politicians and all civilian elites are failed.....
You are insisting that army can cope with that, I am saying army cant because if they could then could do it even before..
I want Army to do operation but but but if any operation will take place then this operation should make sure that these TTP terrorists should be eliminated once for all.
We people of Pakistan should not want another topi drama in the name of operation and dialogue.

How can Army clean the country when people have divided opinions due to media & political parties?

Atleast we are fair in our discussion not lying to our nation the way Indians lying to their people about their proxy wars in Pakistan.

You cannot blame him, cuz you are the one who is providing him the reason to create & spread more propaganda against army.

Back
Top Bottom