What's new

Blast in Peshawar, 15 injured at CDI police station building

Gin ka Pakistan

Reaction score
Blast in Peshawar, 15 injured at CDI police station building

Another incident related to WOT

Peshawar has to be cleansed of afghan refugees; these people are involved in 90% of the terrorist activity in the whole country

sorry to say this. but those bkmb blast news have become boring now. should be banned fro
being reported. so that the terrorists dont get all the attention they crave for.

yeah I agree there is need to stop giving them so much coverage , since this is what their aim is

get rid of the country of extremist WAHABI sponsored madrassas and the whole problem will be solved!

It is these damn wahabis of Saudi Arabia who seed in millions of dollars into Pakistani SALAFI madhabs that end up producing wahabi suicide bombers or end up producing fanatic "muslims" who kill other innocent muslims or minorities!

There is no need to put your head in the sand. If people will start taking thing lightly then the government will do the same. There is a problem and Pakistan has to do some thing serious, NOW.
A big action is required by the Army to crush the militant and Army can't do it without public support. The bad publicity Army got after Lal Mosque In Islamabad is the example where people stood for the extremist not the army.

These things have become so much routine that people in Pakistan don’t care anymore , whenever I call home to ask how are things no one really seems to be bothered and in fact one experiences this ‘not so bothered’ attitude himself also once one is back in Pakistan.

It’s only when one is out of the country and following whats going on in the country through the net and TV channels that one seems to get affected more by these incidents. I've spoken to many overseas Pakistans and they all say the same thing and have experienced the same also.

Peshawar has to be cleansed of afghan refugees; these people are involved in 90% of the terrorist activity in the whole country

No brother the majority suicide blasts are done by ttp-whose leadership and foot soldiers are 99% pakistani pashtuns..Afghan refugees have little or no role in daily blasts.

These things have become so much routine that people in Pakistan don’t care anymore , whenever I call home to ask how are things no one really seems to be bothered and in fact one experiences this ‘not so bothered’ attitude himself also once one is back in Pakistan.

It’s only when one is out of the country and following whats going on in the country through the net and TV channels that one seems to get affected more by these incidents. I've spoken to many overseas Pakistans and they all say the same thing and have experienced the same also.

Every day mothers are losing their sons , please don't be so insensitive

Every day mothers are losing their sons , please don't be so insensitive

yup if something happens everyday.it loses its importance.
terrorist organizatons are in the news non stop and this has to stop as thats exactly what they want.

yup if something happens everyday.it loses its importance.
terrorist organizatons are in the news non stop and this has to stop as thats exactly what they want.

Well people whose have love ones defending these places have importance to every incident and want Army to take a big action but will the people back the army or mullas?

Back
Top Bottom