What's new

Blast in Parachinar market kills 14, injures 30

Indian terror infra in Afghanistan must be uprooted using all means necessary.

We recently busted a terrorist group arresting 7 foreign supported assets in G.B. Also, read baituallh mehsud here that how enemy plans and conducts such attacks by supporting local groups. It is to be noted that Fazlullah and other TTP factions, that survived ZeA, ran to Afghanistan to the masters while other terrorist groups ganged up along with TTP to carry on their terrorist activities and are largely funded and handled in Afghanistan. Attacking civilians is the sign that they lost the ground but choosing soft targets to attack, mainly through sneaking from border. The tightening border security phase need to be completed as soon as possible along with a bit of shelling on their hideouts near border.

As usual our news channels are more focused on what happen in the Sindh Assembly and on Indian soldier handing over than focusing on this human tragedy where we lost precious lives of more than 22 Pakistanis to the terrorists.

Are those being killed in KPK and FATA are not human ?

" In a text message sent to journalists, the proscribed Lashkar-i-Jhangvi al-Alami claimed that it, along with Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) splinter Shehryar Mehsud group carried out the attack. However, the Shehryar Mehsud group did not independently claim the bombing."

Punjab need operation. Gen Bajwa need to show some guts.

TTP (funded by India)
You should not make such unsubstantial allegations..If India really wanted to target ,they would prefer punnjab or sins than remote Quetta..Loss of human life is saddening..To call someone a killer without evidence is as big a sin as killing someone...Because I feel taking human life is the most atrocious sin one could commit...I hope one day the humans will evolve into a creature where they stop all this violence.

As usual our news channels are more focused on what happen in the Sindh Assembly and on Indian soldier handing over than focusing on this human tragedy where we lost precious lives of more than 22 Pakistanis to the terrorists.

Its normal 20 or 50 people died daily due to terrorism on promise of heaven and hur. What magic wand Gen Raheel had, that he push the terrorist against the wall. ....determination and anti terrorism policy.

You should not make such unsubstantial allegations..If India really wanted to target ,they would prefer punnjab or sins than remote Quetta..Loss of human life is saddening..To call someone a killer without evidence is as big a sin as killing someone...Because I feel taking human life is the most atrocious sin one could commit...I hope one day the humans will evolve into a creature where they stop all this violence.
I am also a Human and i think terrorism should not be done even for enemy.

Its normal 20 or 50 people died daily due to terrorism on promise of heaven and hur. What magic wand Gen Raheel had, that he push the terrorist against the wall. ....determination and anti terrorism policy.

Parachinar had witnessed so much blood all these years. Can we still afford to lack determination ? Can't we see it is bordering Afghanistan at three sides/points? Isn't it an easy target for terrorists of all colors ?

India is one player among so many of players. Majority of these players are our own Pakistanis. So we first need to clean our own house before going after India and Afghanistan.

Build that wall along Afghanistan...

Wow Mr Trump... One small question... Paise papa dein gey?

Wall is not the solution.. Solution is banning hate speech... Arresting those who help spread the negative sentiments... Teaching Religious harmony and respect for each other... teach tolerance in schools... But then again Aaj tak lal masjid wale ko tu haath daal nahi sake...

I did ask this question on facebook.... But somehow I was declared as Fitna and Liberal extremist... Massomana sawal bhi nahi kar sakte abb tu

I did ask this question on facebook.... But somehow I was declared as Fitna and Liberal extremist... Massomana sawal bhi nahi kar sakte abb tu

Welcome back. Where you had been long time.

There was not much coverage or concern am sad so deeply.

This is one of the areas which our enemies internal and external both had been and will be using to divide Pakistanis and Pakistan and spread hate and violence. Why can't we ask questions over integrity of Pakistan and safety to fellow Pakistanis

Welcome back. Where you had been long time.

There was not much coverage or concern am sad so deeply.

This is one of the areas which our enemies internal and external both had been and will be using to divide Pakistanis and Pakistan and spread hate and violence. Why can't we ask questions over integrity of Pakistan and safety to fellow Pakistanis

Thanks. I do visit occasionally. The first step of solving a problem is realizing that there is one. Raising questions can lead to betterment of our country. But i am afraid we are in a phase where people will support or refuse just for the sake of it.

Wow Mr Trump... One small question... Paise papa dein gey?

Wall is not the solution.. Solution is banning hate speech... Arresting those who help spread the negative sentiments... Teaching Religious harmony and respect for each other... teach tolerance in schools... But then again Aaj tak lal masjid wale ko tu haath daal nahi sake...

Yes... that too... madrasas reform is long over due... but also build the damn wall (fence) ... border drones... what ever it takes... plug the porous border..

Putting their pictures up on tv doesn't help anyone.

there is no reason to give the terrorists free advertisement.

Back
Top Bottom