What's new

Blast in Parachinar market kills 14, injures 30

Before doing cold start hot start Pakistan should concentrate within own..
RIP to innocent

إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Very sad news. Hope peace prevail in our country.
إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ‎‎

Revenage attack claimed by TTP for killing LEJ Asshole named Chuto, who was killed in Police encounter.... a lot of analyst are of the view that Punjab Police have orders to kill people like Chuto who are active terrorits of banned org in police encounters..... I had my fears of retaliation by these people after the killing....
RIP..

RIP to the deceased.
Terrorism is a curse on humanity.

RIP
India trying hard to escalate sectarian tension between the Pakistanis, We should take this matter to UN.

They have identified nearly 4500 people who are potentially and security risk and Punjab police already started operation against them, They are following Karachi operation style of mid 90s arrest them take the leads to arrest more and kill them on encounters.
Sorry but this is the only way for now.... few will say what about human rights... but what about the right of those who were killed by these a holes...encounters r not the right path, but to protect future generations we need to get rid of rotten eggs

Revenage attack claimed by TTP for killing LEJ Asshole named Chuto, who was killed in Police encounter.... a lot of analyst are of the view that Punjab Police have orders to kill people like Chuto who are active terrorits of banned org in police encounters..... I had my fears of retaliation by these people after the killing....
RIP..

May Allah bless Quetta .
These lanati people have always attacked Quetta .

It's 21 people not 14 .

Sorry but this is the only way for now.... few will say what about human rights... but what about the right of those who were killed by these a holes...encounters r not the right path, but to protect future generations we need to get rid of rotten eggs

In response to this attack in Parachinar we should kill more LeJ terrorists in response. More encounters. F*ck human rights. These f*ckers are no humans anyways.

Who the hell is targeting the poor vegetable sellers ????

Back
Top Bottom