What's new

Blast in Lahore's Mall road

16681788_1732134403470245_3091079966041263354_n.jpg

The people see what they wish to see. You won't understand my feelings so leave it.

Individual feelings cannot separate Lahore from Pakistan and may limit it to Punjab (knowing your feeling of Punjab) so keep it this way as Lahore is Pakistan's heart which is not merely the wish of few but whole Pakistan.

couple of days back i was watching aftab iqbad show.there he was saying about those trolleys laden with turi.and he said that these vehicles are security risks.i suspect this is the reason we have these incidents cos of careless attitudes

Individual feelings cannot separate Lahore from Pakistan and may limit it to Punjab (knowing your feeling of Punjab) so keep it this way as Lahore is Pakistan's heart which is not merely the wish of few but whole Pakistan.
I understand and have no wish to make it as a Punjabi thing. You have every write to mourn and i have every right to mourn my way.

I understand and have no wish to make it as a Punjabi thing. You have every write to mourn and i have every right to mourn my way.

Then your way of mourning is not plausible here, clearly. It is Pakistan's Lahore and no need to derail the topic here with your personal wish and imaginations.

How is the guy Filming Zooming In / Out Panning the camera THAT TOO BEFORE and AFTER the BLAST ?

GET that ------- ASAP

First of all avoid using profanity/abusing language.

The recording (CCTV) is actually zoomed in with equipment and not at the time of the blast.

couple of days back i was watching aftab iqbad show.there he was saying about those trolleys laden with turi.and he said that these vehicles are security risks.i suspect this is the reason we have these incidents cos of careless attitudes
I also think so . I have also watched that episode . even whole Landcruiser was hidden in turi trolley . They should be banned from entering Lahore .

How is the guy Filming Zooming In / Out Panning the camera THAT TOO BEFORE and AFTER the BLAST ?

GET that B@stard ASAP
ooo paii ...ye xooming video viewer kar raha hai..there is an option of zooming video while watching it

Back
Top Bottom