What's new

Blast in Lahore's Mall road

RIP...some one is trying like hell to restart the insurgencies

i think its time we go after targets in Afg, lets teach these disease ridden charsi's a lesson as well

People keep in mind its bloody hard to stop all terror related activities, the enemy is determined. Pakistan forces have done a great job over the years in reducing the terror within our country, and they need to keep going. The enemy wants us to react and make a stupid move, projects like CPEC could be affected.
The best we ordinary patriotic Pakistanis can do is boycott all Indian crap, promote our own values and believes to who ever will listen and stay fit and focused, for when Pakistan needs you.

RIP to the dead... Condolences form me & my family.

Bhai u ok? You should get yourself checked after the needy have been treated. PTSD can be deadly. This is coming from Mumbai blast survivors. Hang in there.

Maybe a regular order. Coincidences happens.

Hang in their buddy. I am sorry for your loss. May God be with you & bless you with strength to carry on.

Sir aap rehne do. Kuyn matam ke mahol me apni misinformation ke roti senk rahe ho?
I know the daily demand of medical products....and I certainly understand why is normal..

Yes dear it was, and Jamatul Ahrar claims responsibility currently. One suspect taken into custody, moved to unknown place.

Here is the footage

Damn :( do you also think it's because of PSL final?
Attacks are reduced . I appreciate army for that. But real culprits and planners are sitting in afghanistan . our army is just watching .sir will u answer the son of Captain mubeen that who had killed him? What was his father fault .tell me
What about the backlash that we will have to face after that? do you think we've any international backing to do such a thing? if Army is not doing it than there must be a solid reason behind it don't you think?

sir why noo martial law..these political goons cant ever ever let us live in peace..since democracry flouroished , we saw extreme rise in terrorism..dictatorship times werent at lease these bad
Come on, boy. Don't lose you mind. There is no shortcut. We have to fight as a nation against the terrorists and their masterminds. The fact is that we got this scourge of terrorism as a result of wrong policies during last martial law. It's not just the forces but rather the whole nation that needs to fight against the terrorism unitedly.

We need to go after Indian terror consulates across the border. This attack wasn't entirely unexpected. We knew that Indian sleeper cells would target.

Nawaz Sharif going to pay big time for this if he acts like a coward in hour of grief. Everyone in Pakistan knows who carried out the attack. The timing is impeccable.
Yaar trust me nobody has and nobody will pay from his blood. Their are plenty of traitors, sellouts and ignorants who would still vote for this haramkhor sell out. If people still defend him for his corruption, rest assured they will also defend his highness over this. The problem is with the nation and its core values. Till the time they are there nothing will change on the ground. This will to be passed like any other tragedy.

What about the backlash that we will have to face after that? do you think we've any international backing to do such a thing? if Army is not doing it than there must be a solid reason behind it don't you think?
People like u were warning about same backlash when army was planning to go after them in NW . just compare the situation of then and now.

Not necessarily and it will be like undermining bigger threat. Possible attack was intercepted days before PSL announcement however, such blasts can favour our rivals at large. PSL is not primary concern or alone for them.

The Indians at it again

Will we respond or let it slide again???
This is a very very unfortunate and tragic incident. I pray that there are no casualties. We condemn this cowardly act by India and it should be responded in the kind. This is extremely unfortunate that we have such a terrorist and ugly neighbour that cannot tolerate our development (CPEC), peace, happiness(PSL) and survival (IWT). We have reached the conclusion that mutual coexistence is not possible with such vermin and we have to decide whether we want to live or let them destroy us. Death to the terrorist state.

Does it come as a surprise to you that Indian hand is downplayed especially considering who is leading both in center as well as in Punjab. People like Nawaz and co have gone beyond corruption, they have now become a security threat. Treachery and corruption one and the same thing for them.
someone told me a few days ago a sugar mill being run by the Nawaz family was caught out employing 20 people from india and 8 of them turned out to be RAW agents.

if that doesn't qualify as a national security threat then i don't know what does. Whats next the Noon league getting direct funding from India just like MQM

Non implementation of NAP, wrapping of military courts, no action in the leak of national security in dawngate, complete disregard to the Indian terror infrastructure in Afghanistan, enjoy the fruits of "democracy" .

Nawaz was brought in for a purpose. He lost the election but Gen Kayani did his "magic" after receiving calls from kerry and Saudi Arabia, they needed Nawaz to win, we all know why. About time the "establishment" needs to come clean about Kiyani role in all this mess. This BS with nation and country future needs to stop at once.

As for Bajwa and Co, their better shape up soon. People are already seeing the "difference" between RS team and this current dispensation.

Back
Top Bottom