What's new

Blast in Charsadda kills 6 police officers, 1 student

karan.1970

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Blast in Charsadda kills 6 police officers, 1 student – The Express Tribune

CHARSADDA: A blast in Charsadda killed six police officers and one student and injured nine others, Express News reported on Wednesday.

The explosion took place near a police mobile in Sardheri Bazaar.

Security forces have cordoned off the area, while the injured were taken to the District Headquarters Hospital.

The country has witnessed several bomb explosions targeting security officials in the past couple of days.

Previous incidents

Some eight servicemen were among 13 people killed in a suicide attack in a market adjacent to the Pakistan Army headquarters in Rawalpindi on January 20. More than two dozen people were also injured in the attack.

On January 19, at least 26 security personnel were killed and 24 others injured in a bomb blastthat ripped through a van in the Bannu cantonment area. The blast occurred just as Frontier Corps (FC) troops had stepped into the van ahead of their departure.

Yaar WTF is going on again.. Aik dam se pir start...

I heard the blast from some 8 KM away here in my office on 8:30 AM...

More are dead then they are showing and heard many are School children

8 km away??????

Bloody animals.. School children?? Give me a break.. How are they even able to justify this... ?

Raw has become very active suddenly................Counter response during election campaign should be appropriate!

Raw has become very active suddenly................Counter response during election campaign should be appropriate!

This is related to a serious issue. Don't make a joke out of it by making this kind of blank statements.

On topic RIP.

One can notice there has been surge in violence only after that blast in Afghanistani restaurant which claimed two UN and one IMF personnel along with 10 other westerners.

Rawalpindi blast took place near by brother office

Keep doing this..... and the real culprits will get away and attack you again.......

RIP dead....

First and foremost, we send our heartfelt condolences to the families of these brave police officers. We also wish to see the injured make a quick and speedy recovery. The terrorists continue to orchestrate these cowardly attacks in hope of destabilizing the region. The series of attacks in recent weeks highlights the need to counter the threat of terrorism. We stand by the government of Pakistan and fully support their efforts to negate the threat of terrorism. Pakistan’s importance in the region cannot be overlooked, and the bottom line is that we cannot have a peaceful region without a peaceful Pakistan. We will continue to work closely with the government of Pakistan and hope to play our role in restoring peace in the region.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command

And the f'ing TTP will take responsibility again.

Be careful Pak brothers, they are trying to destroy your security forces morale.

Back
Top Bottom