What's new

Blast in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre & WMD by Zaheerul Hassan

I dont want to get into a pissing contest of who can take the heat or not ?
Just be Humane when posting stuff and putting a :tup: when there is a accident or people die - does not show very well upon you.
I will leave it your good senses to think about it.

Oh so now you think it was me,
Before you mischief your self, let me remind you,
You are basically running in circles. cool down & kit out.

Ok guys, now back to the thread, no more hurling of accusations. Enough.

Blast in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre & WMD by Zaheerul Hassan

2nd EINSTINE of world Zaheerul Hassan.He convert fire into blast.
Thanks god blast didn't occured otherwise topic would be Atomic Blast in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre & WMD by Zaheerul Hassan
why get so sensitive ? can'a blast take place in any of the nuclear research facilities in India ! development of nuclear weapons at such large scale will definitely have attached hazards. Though no one can stop India from moving towards self destruction, nevertheless it'll have disasterous effects for the neighbours as well. USSRcould'nt survive despite the huge nuclear arsenal n we need to learn our lessons.Humanity needs these resources more than a few fanatics who are desirous of dominating the world through the WMDs.

BLAST ?

I think that was a fire eruption ?

That was a accidental fire....................But it seems like our friend from Pakistan is watching too much PTV

Dear Indian Friends please don't be ignorant, Your own Newspapers and Media called it 'Blast'. see below

- SIASAT Daily |Hyderabad India
Blast in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, kills 2 scientists

-DNA Read the World India | Blast in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, kills 2 scientists

You have to watch 'India TV', But i think You have no time other then Watching about Pakistan.

Its a pity that the world continues to shut its eyes when it comes to Indian's irresponsible behaviour with regards to Nuclear accidents. The blunder that the moron called Bush ,made by signing Nuke deal with India will bear bitter fruits for all in times to come:flame.

Its a pity that the world continues to shut its eyes when it comes to Indian's irresponsible behaviour with regards to Nuclear accidents. The blunder that the moron called Bush ,made by signing Nuke deal with India will bear bitter fruits for all in times to come!

Its a pity that the world continues to shut its eyes when it comes to Indian's irresponsible behaviour with regards to Nuclear accidents. The blunder that the moron called Bush ,made by signing Nuke deal with India will bear bitter fruits for all in times to come!

Now dont be jealous that every country is ready to sign nuke deal with India.... It was an accident and its solved, but we are not as irresponsible as u are who are gonna end up ur Nukes in the hands of Taliban....

Now dont be jealous that every country is ready to sign nuke deal with India.... It was an accident and its solved, but we are not as irresponsible as u are who are gonna end up ur Nukes in the hands of Taliban....

Give the guy a cigar, he's the winner in one man race. !
I guess we missed 90 minutes.:lazy::lazy::lazy:

Back
Top Bottom