What's new

Blast in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre & WMD by Zaheerul Hassan

Some pakistani members and moderators seem to be very happy that a fire accident happened in BARC.
They even put up a thumbs up sign with the post.

They keep on repeating about peace and condolences when a pakistani dies, but where is humanity when other people die in accidents ?

This is a disgusting attitude. I did not expect this from the learned members of this forum.

Last edited:
It seems as all these Indians posting on this thread were physically present at the site.

No but Zaheerul Hassan was present there thats why he has written such long crappy thesis.:angry: Sometimes people are so blind in haterade that they enjoy death of others and show thumbs-up.

If this incident would have been happened in Kahuta it had become round the clock story or a breaking news on western media.
These scientist were experimenting something which went wrong and caused fire. Kahuta is just an assembly plant of Chinese tech so you wont find any experiments there.:devil:

'BARC fire was not accidental'
Mumbai: The fire at the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) was not a mere accident and could be "some one's" way of checking the preparedness of the nuclear centre in the backdrop of intelligence reports of a possible terror attack, said former Director of the centre A N Prasad.

"It could be that someone is testing us (BARC) to know our preparedness and response to such incidents. We have been told by intelligence that BARC is one of targets for terror attacks," Prasad told PTI from Bangalore on Wednesday.

Two persons were killed in the fire on Wednesday at the high-security premises.

From media reports one could conjuncture that someone is trying to ascertain how vulnerable the centre is, he said adding, the security system of the centre should not be disclosed.

Modular laboratory in BARC is not vulnerable to such an explosion as these labs do not handle any hazardous chemicals, he said hinting at a foul play.

"Modular laboratory does not handle any hazardous chemicals and yesterday's fire and explosion which resulted in the death of two persons is a cause of great concern,"Prasad said.

Modular lab has a Safety Committee and they are supposed to periodically go through all the laboratories housed there and also review, he said.

The spectroscopy laboratory where the accident took place did not have any cylinders and it also does not store any hazardous chemicals to result in such explosion, he said.

Even if some inflammable chemicals are kept in the lab, it cannot cause death of people, he said, adding the incident should be taken as a indicator.

------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not mind criticism if taken positively will only help us improve. This incident is a indication that we need to fix things.

I do not know why they mentioned blast in first bold sentence, I feel it can be blast and then fire.

These scientist were experimenting something which went wrong and caused fire. Kahuta is just an assembly plant of Chinese tech so you wont find any experiments there.:devil:

Welcome to this Moron's world! :D

I think ISI is behind this accident!:azn:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Some pakistani members and moderators seem to be very happy that a fire accident happened in BARC.
They even put up a thumbs up sign with the post.

They keep on repeating about peace and condolences when a pakistani dies, but where is humanity when other people die in accidents ?

This is a disgusting attitude. I did not expect this from the learned members of this forum.

Before opening your mouth and posting something, would be better you read posts carefully and then if don't understand read it again and again till you understand, still don't get it, then keep it shut rather then speaking stupidity.

You must have read first two lines of post#9 very carefully, but read the 2nd part and then post#12 more carefully and still don't understand then let me know, will make you understand well.

So next time before speaking stupid and rubbish about someone without understanding the posts, would be better that you first understand and then comment.

And yeah you can't expect from the learned members on this forum becoz you can't read and interpret what they have posted, but they can very well expect from you much idiotic comments then these.

Before opening your mouth and posting something, would be better you read posts carefully and then if don't understand read it again and again till you understand, still don't get it, then keep it shut rather then speaking stupidity.

You must have read first two lines of post#9 very carefully, but read the 2nd part and then post#12 more carefully and still don't understand then let me know, will make you understand well.

So next time before speaking stupid and rubbish about someone without understanding the posts, would be better that you first understand and then comment.

And yeah you can't expect from the learned members on this forum becoz you can't read and interpret what they have posted, but they can very well expect from you much idiotic comments then these.

And the Thumbsup sign :tup: is putup with the thread in Good Intention :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
And the Thumbsup sign :tup: is putup with the thread in Good Intention :rofl: :rofl:

which thumps up are you talking about ???? There are two thumps up to the first post, none from my side nor to any other post in the thread.

R u ok buddy ???

which thumps up are you talking about ???? There are two thumps up to the first post, none from my side nor to any other post in the thread.

R u ok buddy ???

I am fine buddy check this section - When you open the world affairs section with all the threads - You get all the symbols on the left hand side of the threads - There is a :tup: with the thread.
World Affairs - Pakistan Defence Forum

First post at the top of the content of the thread :tup:Blast in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre & WMD by Zaheerul Hassan.

I did no mean to say you put a thumbsup sign with 1st post.
That sign really pissed me off. Hope you check that and delete the mentioned sign. Thanks is Advance.

Mr. Moderator - This is a sensible Reply from you :rofl: :rofl:

Post #12 was sensible and reasonable.

It was not sensible, it was a humorous sarcastic remark, not about the incident off course.

And as for post 12, it was more then sensible and reasonable. I expressed by sorrow for the precious lives lost and said that hope so no such incidents happen in future, either in India or anywhere else in the world.

Mr. Moderator - This is a sensible Reply from you :rofl: :rofl:

Post #12 was sensible and reasonable.

Look buddy, if you don't like the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Try to prove your self by contributing something worthwhile.
Last thing we need is people smearing this prestigious forum with useless complaints.

I am fine buddy check this section - When you open the world affairs section with all the threads - You get all the symbols on the left hand side of the threads - There is a :tup: with the thread.
World Affairs - Pakistan Defence Forum

First post at the top of the content of the thread :tup:Blast in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre & WMD by Zaheerul Hassan.

I did no mean to say you put a thumbsup sign with 1st post.
That sign really pissed me off. Hope you check that and delete the mentioned sign. Thanks is Advance.

Then say so, why the hell making it so complicated and making sure with your posts that i have something to do with it.

It was put in by the thread starter and i will delete it, but the thumps up most probably would not be for the casualties but may be for the incident as Indian members many times show the same pleasure when something related to Pakistan or its nukes is mentioned.

So don't get angry that you start blaming the guy (tht would be me) for nothing.

Look buddy, if you don't like the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Try to prove your self by contributing something worthwhile.
Last thing we need is people smearing this prestigious forum with useless complaints.

I dont want to get into a pissing contest of who can take the heat or not ?
Just be Humane when posting stuff and putting a :tup: when there is a accident or people die - does not show very well upon you.
I will leave it your good senses to think about it.

Back
Top Bottom