What's new

Blast in a Mosque in Peshawar: 50 people injured

Look, I have no issues with law abiding citizens doesn't matter if they are pashtun, Baloch, Kashmiri, Sindhi or whatever
Decent people just want to get on with their lives

Pakistan have Indian bastards to one side, afghans to the other and we have corrupt politicians and dynasties alongside a establishment who don't want to move on

We have enough problems without this constant fassad

Whilst 95% of pashtun and baloch are no different to anyone else we have a problem 5% of them we can no longer help in anyway and whilst the world is moving forward these bastards are bombings schools and mosques

In the past we have gone easy because of the thought that out own people mainly pashtun and baloch might get upset if they saw our military slaughtering people of a Similar background to them

But we can no longer sit idle
We can also no longer remain quiet to the general bullshit where pashtuns and baloch don't atleast accept that their is a problem in their communities

Blaming GHQ or Punjab is a get out of jail free card

Our people are dying and we need to hit back hard

Of course they are it's in their nature

If 40 Pakistani die they celebrate

If 5 MILLION Indians die from COVID, they all go quite

Our ENEMY will celebrate, the problem is it's the afghans who have bombed us, and yet we let them get away with it
Whatbyou are trying to say! i understand that.

there are extreme elements in every society and its our job to point it out. i agree.

But saying its solely balouchs and pashtuns the problem of pakistan then you cant be more wrong. Punjab has tlp and sindh has their extreme elements. but i dont want to turn this into nationalism debate. we all have our own monsters.
But i was only pointing out the fact that how easy it is misuse these 5%.

And yes the GHQ is to blame, why cant they be held accountable? I mean raise your voice and ask what they have done ?
you are either labeled ghaadar or jailed.
Tell me what other institution have broken the constitution so many times by imposing marshal law. So yes they have a massive share in blaming. i will never blame punjab, they are innocent people getting on with their lives.

The army can go guns blazing again and hope for a different result is absolutely absurd. its like reinventing the wheel again.
My bet carry out only IBOs .
Ttp is an idea, and trust me you can’t beat and idea with guns. kill one more take place.
Ideas are bullet proof but they are not unforgotable.

how come no checking was done before letting people into the mosque? all Pakistani mosques in KPK and Baluchistan should have air port level security before entering.

Alright MrX,

Firstly 99% really? Are you sure about that?

Secondly Tell me outta all the people you mentioned which one have been radicalized? no one except pashtuns! used as cannon fodder. Did pashtuns blow themselves up before that? the answer is NO!
Fuckn bastard! pashtuns were the biggest reason pakistan came into existence.
When you punjabis shat ur pants in 1965, the tribes men from KPk was infront of the army fighting india, fucken took kashmir for u in 1948. So dont u God damn dare question pahtuns loyalty to Pakistan. They chose to be Pakistan, they had no threat from indians.

The reason its so easy to manipulate them it’s because the radical element still exists. plus uneducated and unemployment has a hand to play. Suicide bombing started after musharaf joining US WOT.
Since pakistan has been made tell me, how it is that balochistan and Kpk supplying whole country with gas has no gas in the cities next to it. KPk provides more than 60 to 70 percent of the countrys power needs, yet they get no royalty nor compensation.
You talking about your taxes spent in these provinces yet you totally ignore confiscation their shares. Wheat supply is always cut to KPk from punjab.
Tell me how many balochs own gas reservesvoirs in Bacluchistan. Same goes for gawadar its their right yet taken form them.
Akbar bugti was fighting for their rights and yet army called him a traitor and demolished him.
Drone attacks killing innocent kids and men, what do you think, isn’t it easy to strap a bomb on him.
The people pf KPk and baloushistan has given alot to this country.
How many punjabis or mahajirs have died, compared to balouchs and pashtuns.

It the state policies and these dollar hungry generals and mafias forcing them to do so.
And dont tell me hazaras are innocent, they were doing suide bombing against Pak army in wanna and Nato in afghanistan.
same goes for kashmiris against india.
Hazaris and tajiks are innocent then tell me how come when in wanna operations they were booby traping Qurans. to whoever is gonna pick it up will blow to smithreens.

You live in a country where a former PM cant even file an FIR, see how police controlled this state is. Worst then North korea.

I dont care if you leave the forum or not. not my problem

Next time if you confront me go and check out these places before you blabber your mouth.
i know for a fact you are some kid who lived your entire life on some cantt.

U Pashtun bro?

Don’t mind these people, they have some false sense of moral superiority when it’s their folk getting caught up in the grooming gangs mess. Even recently there was a video of a Pakistani (guess from where lmao) guy being caught in a sting operation to meet up a 13 year old.

Banyas on twitter are celebrating and making fun of the deaths.
disgusting bhindus and bhindians.

Pakistanis from a certain area will still watch their movies!

U Pashtun bro?

Don’t mind these people, they have some false sense of moral superiority when it’s their folk getting caught up in the grooming gangs mess. Even recently there was a video of a Pakistani (guess from where lmao) guy being caught in a sting operation to meet up a 13 year old.

No! 😉😉

Look, I have no issues with law abiding citizens doesn't matter if they are pashtun, Baloch, Kashmiri, Sindhi or whatever

Whatbyou are trying to say! i understand that.

there are extreme elements in every society and its our job to point it out. i agree.

But saying its solely balouchs and pashtuns the problem of pakistan then you cant be more wrong. Punjab has tlp and sindh has their extreme elements. but i dont want to turn this into nationalism debate. we all have our own monsters.
But i was only pointing out the fact that how easy it is misuse these 5%.

And yes the GHQ is to blame, why cant they be held accountable? I mean raise your voice and ask what they have done ?
you are either labeled ghaadar or jailed.
Tell me what other institution have broken the constitution so many times by imposing marshal law. So yes they have a massive share in blaming. i will never blame punjab, they are innocent people getting on with their lives.

The army can go guns blazing again and hope for a different result is absolutely absurd. its like reinventing the wheel again.
My bet carry out only IBOs .
Ttp is an idea, and trust me you can’t beat and idea with guns. kill one more take place.
Ideas are bullet proof but they are not unforgotable.

GHQ deserves a proportion of blame, but so do pashtuns.

Something has gone wrong amongst your people

No one should have to tell you bombing mosques and schools is wrong,

You say don't hit them, carry out IBOs because we can kill an idea, but why is this idea so prevalent amongst pashtuns

Why can't you get up in the morning and go to school or work and get on with life

It's reached a point where IBOs are too little and pashtuns themselves need to confront the monsters within

We are nearing a civil war and still fool politions are not serious fighting with each other which shows they are not leaders but vulture's waiting to snatch a last meat from **** people they don't care and establishment is still playing waiting game we can't see clear path to our future political melt down and this attack

Prices once again rise on same dollar price which Imran brought than prices was rised and once again when dollar reached on 255 again prices rised we are going to get punishment for our sin every one is a blackmailer Chor here from cart seller to brands

U Pashtun bro?

Their folk ....

🎶 I see your true colours showing through ....🎶

🤣😂 Dead .

Sorry wrong thread but had to burst out laughing . Ethnic superiority on show .

63 people have left this world in a tragic incident but here members have pounced on each other like hungry jackals searching for rotten carcass.
We have fallen so far down the abyss that we have lost all sense of self, nation and humanity. Pakistanis are in dire need of introspection, we need a reality check before it’s too late, if it’s not too late already.

there was this thread a few days ago that liberalism is the biggest threat to Pakistan did the liberals' do this 😒😒

We have fallen so far down the abyss that we have lost all sense of self, nation and humanity. Pakistanis are in dire need of introspection, we need a reality check before it’s too late, if it’s not too late already.
Pakistan has always been like this blast after blast shooting after shooting schools bazars mosque thousands upon thousands of dead still nothing changed watched this all blow over and people in this forum make excuse for these people

Last edited:
GHQ deserves a proportion of blame, but so do pashtuns.

Something has gone wrong amongst your people

No one should have to tell you bombing mosques and schools is wrong,

You say don't hit them, carry out IBOs because we can kill an idea, but why is this idea so prevalent amongst pashtuns

Why can't you get up in the morning and go to school or work and get on with life

It's reached a point where IBOs are too little and pashtuns themselves need to confront the monsters within
Can you stop with you people, you pashtuns!
Do you think every pashtun carry a rocket launcher up their *** and a suicide vest in their closet?
Dont make me call derogatory terms towards you.
How can you say its pashtuns, that are the cause of every evil in Pakistan.
Most of the suicide bomber are coming from afghanistan, tell your army to do their job correctly and eliminate them at the border.

If you want to understand pashtun so much. go one of their cities and talk to them, what are you asking me for?

Last edited:
Introspection starts from individual to family and then into society. The blame game ends before it starts when individuals themselves take responsibility. It’s easy to blame anyone, but blaming doesn’t bring back the ones who have passed away.

60 or so families have been affected badly. The whole families became victims, not just individuals.

Introspection starts from individual to family and then into society. The blame game ends before it starts when individuals themselves take responsibility. It’s easy to blame anyone, but blaming doesn’t bring back the ones who have passed away.

60 or so families have been affected badly. The whole families became victims, not just individuals.
You are absolutely right, all of us need to have a man to man talk about where tf our moral compass lies, if it even exits. We are loosing soldiers and civilians alike like cattle at a slaughterhouse yet we have become so callous that we simply do not care. It’s easy to points finger at any and everyone but that is not going to solve any of our problems economic, political, security or otherwise.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom