What's new

Blast in a Mosque in Peshawar: 50 people injured

Hopefully Pashtuns discover Jesus and learn to control their violent instincts. A megadose of a moral awakening is needed.

Perhaps... They might if the Punjabi stop bombing their mosques and drone bombing them for corruption Dollars

RIP to the dead.
I have been depressed all day. One of the very first things I do every morning is go from Reuters and Dawn to check on global and Pakistani news and saw this news. Can't believe Pakistan is going back to the violence which I thought had ended.

These damn MOFO terrorists have no religion or decency or any ideology except to be brainwashed to kill for $$ by the highest bidders. When they had their chance for the brief rule in Swat Valley, the whole world saw what they are actually capable of: Death, subjugation and brutality.

How about those who are their puppet masters ...

The provincial police hired at an unprecedented rate at the height of hardcore terrorism without proper training and background checks.

Pakistan must move the OIC to break the deadlock in Afghanistan regarding border management.

Why do these and we refer to these barbarians as The Pakistani Taliban? The hate Pakistan and declared war on the nation 15 years ago. These terrorists have targetted people from all religious, social economic backgrounds.

If 3 words are replaced, then I would like to see the comments of the same people on that thread.
1. TTP = Jaish/ Lashkar
2. Pak = India
3. Afgan/ Taliban = Pakistan

India is dealing with these dolts since 1986.
LeT and JeM don’t attack masjids nor do they kill innocents.
Any Indian occupation enforcement personnel in Indian occupied Kashmir is fair game. Still they wouldn’t be targeted inside masjids or in sensitive areas.
Pakistani going to Pakistani land in IOJK isn’t an issue. Pakistanis are allowed to go anywhere in Pakistan.

Armed Resistance is allowed by Geneva Convention. Resistance to illegal occupation is legally allowed against uniformed terrorist personnel.

Jihad against khawarij till they’re destroyed is the only option. No more negotiations. No negotiating with khawarij. Any caught supporting khawarij in any way or even spreading their ideology should be put to the sword. Mobilize the masses for this blessed Jihad is needed. The reward for killing Khawarij is a lot. Kill this munafiq snakes in our country before war with india. The best of those killed are those who are killed by these khawarij. Crack down on these dogs of hell with no mercy. Forget Afghanistan, chase these dogs till jahanum if needed. Fight these dogs of hell till day of judgement if needed.

72 reported now ☹️
They beat us. They secured their spot in Jannah. They truly won. We don’t get sad over our shaheed. They have beat us to Jannah. They have won more than this world could ever offer. May Allah SWT grant their families ease and grant their souls peace.

Or repair the Buddhas of Bamiyan and become nonviolent Buddhists like their ancestors. As likely to happen as the Ayatollahs of Iran rediscovering their Zarathustra.
People like you are why I’m happy Taliban blew up those statues of Shirk.

LeT and JeM don’t attack masjids nor do they kill innocents.
Any Indian occupation enforcement personnel in Indian occupied Kashmir is fair game. Still they wouldn’t be targeted inside masjids or in sensitive areas.
Pakistani going to Pakistani land in IOJK isn’t an issue. Pakistanis are allowed to go anywhere in Pakistan.

Armed Resistance is allowed by Geneva Convention. Resistance to illegal occupation is legally allowed against uniformed terrorist personnel.
Expected from you :)

your jamat killed Hindus and Sikhs since 1986 in J&K till date using targeted killing but they seem fine due to tags of 'Kafir' and 'male-e-ganimat'

Jihad against khawarij till they’re destroyed is the only option. No more negotiations. No negotiating with khawarij. Any caught supporting khawarij in any way or even spreading their ideology should be put to the sword. Mobilize the masses for this blessed Jihad is needed. The reward for killing Khawarij is a lot. Kill this munafiq snakes in our country before war with india. The best of those killed are those who are killed by these khawarij. Crack down on these dogs of hell with no mercy. Forget Afghanistan, chase these dogs till jahanum if needed. Fight these dogs of hell till day of judgement if needed.
first they came for the khwarij, then the came for the kuffars, then they came for meh but there was nobody left to blah

We all had the same naivete with regards to MQM, i.e. they control large parts of Karachi and dislodging them would be impossible for the military and that India will invade. But it turned out they were military's B team all along.
You're giving way too much credit to the establishment, they are not even half as competent to engineer something like TTP

That group had literally entire province nearly and was regularly blowing up the capital and other areas. The damage to economy, money wasted fighting them, etc, there's no benefit. Plus it was once at a point people were unsure if they'd take areas back again.

They beat us. They secured their spot in Jannah. They truly won.
I do not understand this part. How do you justify a tactical loss and frame it as a spiritual victory? Who will be to blame for these 80+ families that are forever destroyed? Because there is obviously fault on the police force. What do you define as a victory?
I hope my query doesn't come as disrespectful to the religion.

What conspiracy theory?

Khan has already been shot down
I don't know if guys are paid to defend every illegal act and incompetence of military

Who's responsible for national security?

Army will come out to take credit for cleaning karachi nalas and handling lotus attack but if there's terrorist attack it's because of PTI.
Who was nurturing Talibs for 20 Years
Who was in power for 20 years?

If Army really cared about security they wouldn't have toppled a government when geopolitical situation was changing in region
Stop sucking upto Immi. PTI initiated the rehabilitation policy along with bajwa and faiz. They all should take the blame for this shit now.

Its an excuse to delay elections and make another attempt on Imran Khan.

The regime brought through auction is made of criminals. Those who brought them are also criminals. All the criminals have been released by courts. We are being ruled by criminals.

Will that idiot DG ISI and DG ISPR do a press conference? Why is DGISPR quiet? The army has ruined our country. Why are hard questions not asked? We have given so much sacrifice. Our people, our army jawans. So many have been martyred. Why should not we ask the military generals about resurfacing of terrorism?

The establishment is so obsessed with Imran Khan. There is no policy for last 10 months. There is no direction.

Can I ask DG ISI who proudly claimed no one enters or leaves the country without their knowledge? How did suicide bomber come in all the way into the city? How did TTP chief escape the jail?
Lol immi tit sucker. Bhai everything doesn't revole around Imran khan. Stop proclaiming him as some kind of messiah who can wave his wand and fix pakistan. Come out of this wet dream and utopian thinking.

Every fuckin thread is derailed with PTI dimwits making everything about IK. Next level retards.

Back
Top Bottom