What's new

Blast in a Mosque in Peshawar: 50 people injured

Pakistan mein Muslimon par bohot Zulm ho raha hai. India should take a note and do something before it is too late. TTP walon ko sataya ja raha hai. Unko galat kaam karne pe majboor kiya ja raha hai. Pakistan should set up an enquiry against the Bomb blast victims.

May allah grant the suicide bomber a place in jannat.

World must back TTP against the blood thrusty Pakjabi terrorists.

You Pakistani? Ta Pashtun yee?

Then why anything didn’t happen he was in power. Dont be so naive!
Please stop the extreme youthiyaism, IK was a fangirl of the taliban and still is, he spoke of them like an upset brother and showed sympathy.

He wanted peace talks, negotiations, and to resettle them. Many times he praises them and supports policies which help them.

His security policies and foreign policy was horrible.

This quote by Manzoor Pashteen is very true:

“Unrest will be created, there will be explosions, talk will reach CPEC Then Money will be taken from China because CPEC is damaged by terrorism, we have to kill it
And Dollars will be taken from America that we have to make more so that CPEC fails. So
Kill one and build two to keep the business going.”

“Unrest will be created, there will be explosions, talk will reach CPEC Then Money will be taken from China because CPEC is damaged by terrorism, we have to kill it
And Dollars will be taken from America that we have to make more so that CPEC fails. So

Can they throw this f**king Afghan back to Afghanistan strapped to a JDAM.

Even now, if the army does not take decisive action against the TTP terrorists and their facilitators, it means that the army/generals itself is the facilitator of the terrorists

laugh all you want but thats what has happened. Its easy to type from your computer Go there physically and see those communities yourself.
They became victims of the state stupid policies and then were left abandoned. Pashtun were radicalized because it fulfilled the states needs for soviet afghan war.
Tell me who helped them after soviet war ended? radicalization is like cancer, you cant stop it until it engulfs you.
The people that are wrong are schmucks like you that still hold establishment holy and innocent.
Army made these elements because of their negligence, and now its ruining its due course.

Did anything like this happened when imran was in power?
answer is no.
Think before you post. jackass!

So before the Soviet invasion, pashtun nationalists and extremists never attacked Pakistan during 40s, 50's, 60's, 70's?

I just want to make sure I understand what you are saying?

Typical bullshit from that scumbag

Protest for years to remove checkpoints, get army out of area and hand over to police and when the police get hit cry crocodile tears

What kind of bullshit backwards Afghan shit is this where these Afghan retarda think getting aid from China or US is a substitute to economic growth

Last edited:
Every person below is responsible for what is happening to Pak today

( hire a clown and watch the circus) imran nazi

FnuRRmkXwAYsg9I

Every person below is responsible for what is happening to Pak today

( hire a clown and watch the circus) imran nazi

FnuRRmkXwAYsg9I
Add PDM and Ishaq Dar.

Although Khan isn't entirely bad, he is a double edged sword though - he is good for his honesty and internal consumption, genuinely cares for the nation.

But a pacifist taliban fanboy (both TTA and TTP)

@Sifar zero What's the word? I heard things might be happening in Afghanistan soon

Can they throw this f**king Afghan back to Afghanistan strapped to a JDAM.

He’s Pakistani

Typical bullshit from that scumbag

Protest for years to remove checkpoints, get army out of area and hand over to police and when the police get hit cry crocodile tears

What kind of bullshit backwards Afghan shit is this where these Afghan retarda think getting aid from China or US is a substitute to economic growth

Well he’s right we know they prod themselves as double gamers

Please stop the extreme youthiyaism, IK was a fangirl of the taliban and still is, he spoke of them like an upset brother and showed sympathy.

He wanted peace talks, negotiations, and to resettle them. Many times he praises them and supports policies which help them.

His security policies and foreign policy was horrible.
Wtf is youthiayaism?
So tell me rationally, if there was peace in his tenure wasnt the better or chaos and terrorism under this new government better?

What do you about foreign policy of pakistan.
Pakistan has been treated like a bitch by the arabs , europeans, USA the gulf countries and add india to this list.
So don’t lecture me on his foreign policy being wrong. The man had guts, admit it.

Back
Top Bottom