What's new

Blast at rangers head quarters Karachi

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Blast has taken place at Rangers head quarters Karachi initial reports say 5 people are injured

One ranger has died and many others are injured three blasts took place last one was most probably suicide bomber

Blasts kill four security personnel in Pakistan - The Hindu

At least four people including three Pakistan Rangers personnel were on Wednesday killed in a series of blasts, including a suicide bombing outside the force’s headquarters here in southeast Pakistan.

A suicide bomber tried to enter the Rangers headquarters located in North Nazimabad area in Pakistan’s largest city.

When the motorcycle-borne bomber was stopped by security personnel at the gate he detonated his explosives-laden vest claiming the lives of two Rangers personnel and a private security guard.

Meanwhile, earlier in the day, an IED blast targeted a Rangers check post.

A second IED blast took place at the same spot a few minutes later claiming the life of a Rangers personnel.

Five others including policemen and Rangers were also injured.

RIP. Brave people being slaughtered by tribal zombies!
This happened a stone's throw away from my family home in Karachi. Second time in a couple of years. Just spoke with my family--they are alright; they did year the blast.
I was there only a few weeks ago; took pictures of the rangers. Will post the pics and my experience in Karachi soon.

may allah grant him jannah and sabar to family..RIP

1514599_638793332824272_1501794559_n.jpg

chalo sar mil gya warna phir MQM ke sector per raid hona tha

Here is a pic (taken in December 2013 by me) of a couple of Rangers' guards right around my family house; you can see the Rangers' Headquarters in the background as well as a security outpost. There were guards surrounding the Headquarters' entrance roads. These brave men, even while being constantly under threat, kept their cool. Our family takes good care of them: Offering food, drinks occasionally. In this picture the guard on the right finally obliged me to take their picture after carefully surveying the area and then barely turned around for the snapshot. You can see another guy in the outpost. May they all be safe and keep us all safe from the curse called the Talibans or any religious or non-religious militants.

PC160086.JPG

May these Talibaboons rot in hell, every time when there is talk of peace, the TTP immediately resorts to attacks, killing innocents at will, It seems Karachi has got a very serious problem with TTP, they need to be hunted as soon as possible to prevent further attacks on innocent people.

Back
Top Bottom