What's new

Blast at Delhi High Court kills 11, injures 76

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rahul is nothing but a senseless dumbass....I wonder why our people keep voting all these corrupt good for nothing guys into office everytime...it is just like giving the key of the safe locker to a notorious thief to safeguard...

Hope he didn't went home crying to his Mommy... :)

I really don't think Rahul Gandhi has in him to be a PM but MMS didn't either but he is still ruling...I hope Priyanka Gandhi enters in the politics. She is good but because of her family she is staying away from politics...

Hope he didn't went home crying to his Mommy... :)

I really don't think Rahul Gandhi has in him to be a PM but MMS didn't either but he is still ruling...I hope Priyanka Gandhi enters in the politics. She is good but because of her family she is staying away from politics...

MMS has an incredible background. He won a Nobel. Rahul accomplished nothing. Someone from that family even contesting in elections will show the world that Indian Democracy is a sham....fake and controlled by the elite..

MMS has an incredible background. He won a Nobel. Rahul accomplished nothing. Someone from that family even contesting in elections will show the world that Indian Democracy is a sham....fake and controlled by the elite..

When??

I personally prefer men of caliber and charisma rather men with Gold medals. If you have them both ...Great.MMS atleat has gold medals but Rahul don't have both.

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

When??

I personally prefer men of caliber and charisma rather men with Gold medals. If you have them both ...Great.MMS atleat has gold medals but Rahul don't have both.

Is this related to the death penalties for Rajiv Gandhi's murderers?

no wonder
what the fcuk else they can do apart from investing bloodshed :hitwall::hitwall:

hail congress

When??

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

When??

Sorry he didn;t win a Nobel but a whole list of other awards. Personally, the Nobel means squat to me after seeing Gandhi denied and Obama given one as soon as he won the elections. Leaders need the qualities you mentioned but you need folks like MMMS with intelligence to lead India to economic prosperity.

Dude American democracy is no democracy at all. Why the hell you need leadership when everything is defined by corporate world ?
As far as MMS is concerned he didn't won nobel Barak Obama won nobel prize while it should be vise versa. As far as Rahul Gandhi is concerned i agree with you...

Sorry he didn;t win a Nobel but a whole list of other awards. Personally, the Nobel means squat to me after seeing Gandhi denied and Obama given one as soon as he won the elections. Leaders need the qualities you mentioned but you need folks like MMMS with intelligence to lead India to economic prosperity.

I think its Ronald Reagon who said that "Great leader is not one who necessarily do great things but inspires others to do great things". MMS is an intelligent person...no doubt about it, but he lacks the quality mentioned above. Sad to say he is un-charismatic and un-inspiring.

No, he didn't. The only Indian economist who won a nobel is Amartya Sen. If this dumbass Gandhi were to be half the man his father was India would have been in much much better position. And these ballless coward sons of bitches killing civilians would have met their maker long before this kind of sh!t happens.

RIP

was there any suicide attack yesterday?

India need politicians like Israel have... kill those who even think of killing you... at the end of war, winner writes the history...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom