What's new

Blasphemy case: Masjid imam offers reward to kill Aasia

The reason it becomes news is because many people(especially those who dont have luxury of being in pakistan) think threat is real, and will be carried out by somebody. Now that may not be true. But that is what outsiders expect, which is sad.

It is wrong to blame pakistani govt though.

why even give these lizard eaters the attention they don't deserve. Ignore these comedian

well, it must not be ignored, it is something very serious. we already know that many people have been killed after they had a successful appeal, there is a high chance thaat this woman would face the same fate.

It is wrong to blame pakistani govt though.

i am sure pakistani gov more than anybody else would desparately want to do somthng about these bigoted people and these bigoed laws, extremism have taken life from the body of pakistan, but sadly it is not easy to get rid of the joint legacy of Zia+Americans. Very sadly alot more people will die before senses come to people's mind.

well, it must not be ignored, it is something very serious. we already know that many people have been killed after they had a successful appeal, there is a high chance thaat this woman would face the same fate.

i highly doubt anything will happen to her; media would lynch any leader or group if it were to go through

those who incite others to kill though should face charges; humans are imperfect and need to be guided sometimes on right path.....who are we to decide who lives and who doesnt --at least without a fair trial

i highly doubt anything will happen to her; media would lynch any leader or group if it were to go through

those who incite others to kill though should face charges; humans are imperfect and need to be guided sometimes on right path.....who are we to decide who lives and who doesnt --at least without a fair trial

i think you are right, the gov might give her top protection, but can the GoP provide this security for every individual facing these threats? she will also apply for asylum in other countries.

it would be prudent to ask, when bal thakeray calls for attacks on Muslims or when indian jingoists call for Ms Roy to be shot (i've seen such attitude even here) does this mindset represent all indian sentiment?

I am curious to know when Thackeray offered money to those who killed Muslims ?

He should be charged under 302

section 302 is for murder in Pakistan also ?

section 302 is for murder in Pakistan also ?

Punishment of qatl-i-amd:
Whoever commits qatl-e-amd shall, subject to the provisions of this Chapter be:
(a) punished with death as qisas;
(b) punished with death or imprisonment for life as ta'zir having regard to the facts and circumstances of the case, if the proof in either of the forms specified in Section 304 is not available; or
(c) punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to twenty-five years, where according to the injunctions of Islam the punishment of qisas is not applicable 113[:] 113
114[
Provided that nothing in this clause shall apply to the offence of qatl-i-amd if committed in the name or on the pretext of honour and the same shall fall within the ambit of (a) and (b), as the case may be.

the fact is that these people use religion about which 99.9% of the people of this country are seriously emotional & by using the divine words from the only book they believe in they can silence majority of Pakistani population & of course there won't be any action against them because after all they are following divine rules :rolleyes:

rightly said ... however whatever is said in THE BOOK is used in a different context however when it comes to these rats they pick those single lines and use it for their crappy work .....

By the way where have u been ... !?

the fact is that these people use religion about which 99.9% of the people of this country are seriously emotional & by using the divine words from the only book they believe in they can silence majority of Pakistani population & of course there won't be any action against them because after all they are following divine rules :rolleyes:

Welcome back i was really missing you, forum is not the same without you.

I am surprised, that it took Blasphemy to bring you back.

And yes some people do follow divine law and reject man made laws, and yes i believe only in one and only book "Holy Quran", i guess muslims dont have much of a choice, like you.

Walla ab maza Aay gaa. :welcome:

Last edited:
this is exactly what i spoke of when i said if u pardon or outright nullify the law 'this' will happen ... our society is not as literate as US/Europe where just pardoning or nullifying this law will be accepted generally . If u will prosecute this imam many others will pop up and this particular individual will be revered for his stance . This law 'cannot' be repealed now until atleast the next 25 years what can be done is to improve the prosecution /defence procedures . By the way we are talking about a convict now , she is not alleged anymore. Changing her sentence into 'life imprisonment' may not save her either because a police guard might kill her (it has happened in the past) . Setting her free would mean then u must give an NRO to every prisoner in the country (what's their fault then ) . No political party is in a position to repeal this law . Now we may have found a new method of claiming asylum abroad by 'blashphemy' because such cases usually get alot of media attention and then hiding under the cloak of 'minorities being prosecuted' (there are issues but they affect everyone , poverty,illetracy is not a problem of minorities alone but equally of muslim majority) .

rightly said ... however whatever is said in THE BOOK is used in a different context however when it comes to these rats they pick those single lines and use it for their crappy work .....
By the way where have u been ... !?

READ THE CRAPPY WORK OF SCOLARS IF U HAVE TIME.

Punishment of blasphemy of Prophet Muhammad [pbuh] in Islam -ghustake Rasool ke saza

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scholars
Punishment In the Afterlife: Hell fire and Humiliation

When Our Signs are rehearsed to him, he says, "Tales of the ancients!".By no means! but on their hearts is the stain of the (ill) which they do! Verily, from (the Light of) their Lord, that Day, will they be veiled. Further, they will enter the Fire of Hell. " [Qur'an 83:13]

Ibn Kathir says, the meaning is:

(And they say: "Tales of the ancients, which he has written down: and they are dictated to him morning and afternoon.'') (25:5) Then Allah continues saying,

(Nay! But on their hearts is the Ran (covering) which they used to earn.) meaning, the matter is not as they claim
…..
(Nay! Surely, they will be veiled from seeing their Lord that Day.) meaning, they will have a place on the Day of Judgement, and lodging in Sijjin. Along with this they will be veiled from seeing their Lord and Creator on the Day of Judgement. Imam Abu `Abdullah Ash-Shafi`i said, "In this Ayah is a proof that the believers will see Him (Allah), the Mighty and Sublime, on that Day.'' Concerning Allah's statement,

(Then verily, they will indeed enter the burning flame of Hell.) meaning, along with this being prevented from seeing the Most Gracious, they will also be among the people of the Fire.

Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

As-Suyuti says in his tafsir:

they will be exposed to Hell-fire, [then] they will enter the scorching Fire… then it will be said, to them: ‘This, that is, the chastisement, is that which you used to deny!’

Surat Al-Mutaffifin [83:16] - The Holy Qur'an - ?????? ??????

Punishment On Earth: The sword without leniency

Ibn Taymiyyah says in “Mukhtasar As-Saram Al-Maslool `Ala Shatim Ar-Rasul (Summary of The Drawn Sword Against the One Who Curses the Messenger) Pages 31-33”

Whoever Curses the Prophet Peace and Blessings be Upon him, Muslim or Kafir, Must be Killed.

This is the methodology of the general scholars.

Ibn Al-Munthir said:

"The general scholars agreed that whoever curses him, Peace and Blessings be upon him, must be killed. This was stated by Malik, Al-Layth, Ahmad, Ishaaq, and Ash-Shafi'ee, and Nu'man (Abu Hanifa) said that the Dhimmi (Jizya-paying non-Muslim) is not to be killed."

Abu Bakr Al- Faarisee – a companion of Imam Ash-Shafi'ee - stated that :

"there is the consensus of the Muslims upon killing who curses the Prophet, Peace and Blessings be upon him, just as the ruling for whoever curses other than him is whipping.

And this consensus is carried down from the consensus from the premiere generation of the Tabi'een and the Sahabah. It was said by Sheikhul-Islam - or he intended their consensus on the necessity of the killing if he was a Muslim. And such was reported by Al-Qadi [The Judge] `Iyad.

Ishaq Ibn Rahaway said that:

all of the Muslims are in consensus that whoever curses Allah or curses His Messenger, or rejects something from what Allah revealed, or killed a prophet, that he is a Kafir; and even if he accepts all that was revealed by Allah.

Al-Khattabi said:

"I don't know of anyone who disagrees with the obligation of his killing."

Muhammad Ibn Suhnoon said that:

the scholars are in consensus that the one who curses the Messenger is a Kafir; and whoever doubts his Kufr is a Kafir.

The bottom line: That the Muslim one who curses [The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him] is to be killed without disagreement, and it is the opinion of the methodology of the four Imams as well as other than them; even if he is a Jizya-paying non-Muslim, he is killed as well – according to Malik and the people of Madina; and it is the way of Ahmad and the scholars of Hadith. Ahmad specified it many times.

Hanbal, Abus-Saqr, Al-Khallal, Abdullah, and Abu Talib –said that:

he is to be killed whether he is Muslim or Kafir.

It was said to Ahmad [Ibn Hanbal],

"Is there a hadith for [supporting] it? He said yes, there are Ahadith. One of them is the Hadith of the blind man who killed the woman when he heard her curse the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, and the Hadith of Hasan.

He [Ahmad Ibn Hanbal] said: And he should not be asked to repent. It was narrated by Abu Bakr in "Al-Shafee." So there is no disagreement that he is to be killed, and that his treaty is nullified.

1. Ma`alim As-Sunnan 6/199

Shaykh said about those who insult the prophet:

With regard to the Sunnah, Abu Dawood (4362) narrated from ‘Ali that a Jewish woman used to insult the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and say bad things about him, so a man strangled her until she died, and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) ruled that no blood money was due in this case.

Quran

(The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and do mischief in the land is only that they shall be killed or crucified or their hands and their feet be cut off on the opposite sides, or be exiled from the land.) `Wage war' mentioned here means, oppose and contradict, and it includes disbelief...

The Miraculous Quran - The Punishment of those Who Cause Mischief in the Land

Qatada (ra) says the meaning of mischief is:

("Do not make mischief on the earth), that is disbelief and acts of disobedience. Abu Ja`far said that Ar-Rabi` bin Anas said that Abu Al-`Aliyah said that Allah's statement,

(And when it is said to them: "Do not make mischief on the earth,), means, "Do not commit acts of disobedience on the earth. Their mischief is disobeying Allah, because whoever disobeys Allah on the earth, or commands that Allah be disobeyed, he has committed mischief on the earth. Peace on both the earth and in the heavens is ensured (and earned) through obedience (to Allah). Ar-Rabi` bin Anas and Qatadah said similarly.

The Miraculous Quran - Meaning of Mischief
Hadith
Maulana Wahid Uddin Khan says Fartana used to recite abusive poems about the prophet:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: on the day of the conquest of Mecca: There are four persons whom I shall not give protection in the sacred and non-sacred territory. He then named them. There were two singing girls of al-Maqis; one of them was killed and the other escaped and embraced Islam. Sunnan Abu Dawud 14:2678

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=k...QkccC&pg=PT326

Narrated Abdullah Ibn Abbas: A blind man had a slave-mother who used to abuse the Prophet (peace be upon him) and disparage him. He forbade her but she did not stop. He rebuked her but she did not give up her habit. One night she began to slander the Prophet (peace be upon him) and abuse him. So he took a dagger, placed it on her belly, pressed it, and killed her. A child who came between her legs was smeared with the blood that was there. When the morning came, the Prophet (peace be upon him) was informed about it.

He assembled the people and said: I adjure by Allah the man who has done this action and I adjure him by my right to him that he should stand up. Jumping over the necks of the people and trembling the man stood up.

He sat before the Prophet (peace be upon him) and said: Apostle of Allah! I am her master; she used to abuse you and disparage you. I forbade her, but she did not stop, and I rebuked her, but she did not abandon her habit. I have two sons like pearls from her, and she was my companion. Last night she began to abuse and disparage you. So I took a dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it till I killed her. Thereupon the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Oh be witness, no retaliation is payable for her blood.[Sunnan Abu Dawud 38:4348, Sunnan Abu Dawud 38:4361]

Last edited:
The offender has been convicted from courts.
She was found guilty of blasphemy and on technical grounds blasphemy laws are part of constitution, if it is right or wrong is other debate.

We know courts around the world are very unfair to Muslims.... even in sports Muslims are cheated... i wouldn't go any further on this but in Pakistan at the moment their is lot of anger in people due to killings, floods, corruption, inflation, missing electricity and taxation.

Zardari need to pay attention to the real issues and stop bothering about an offender, who actually has provoked Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom