What's new

BlackLivesMatter protests | Updates, News & Discussion

Its not only about justice my friend. USA is destabilizing West/South/Central/East Asian countries, they call themselves beacon of democracy and human rights. They impose sanctions on many countries making human rights their excuse. They attacked Syria, Iraq, Libya etc to give them a dose of democracy. They have imposed same kind of sanctions on Pakistan too, so this is merely about exposing the hypocrisy of American leadership. Besides George Floyd was an innocent human being, the cop killed him because Floyd was black.

Both the whites and blacks from America have killed innocent Brown Muslims across the globe. blacks are not innocent either. The blacks deserve racism from the whites and the whites deserve the crimes the blacks commit against them.

Its not only about justice my friend. USA is destabilizing West/South/Central/East Asian countries, they call themselves beacon of democracy and human rights. They impose sanctions on many countries making human rights their excuse. They attacked Syria, Iraq, Libya etc to give them a dose of democracy. They have imposed same kind of sanctions on Pakistan too, so this is merely about exposing the hypocrisy of American leadership. Besides George Floyd was an innocent human being, the cop killed him because Floyd was black.
That innocent man was convicted and visited prison /jail more or less a dozen times.

At the time of arrest he was giving a fake note to a Muslim shop owner, then he resisted arrest, while under drug influence.

That innocent man was convicted and visited prison /jail more or less a dozen times.

At the time of arrest he was giving a fake note to a Muslim shop owner, then he resisted arrest, while under drug influence.
Not to mention that Blacks are getting arrested and defined as a threat to that racist society because of non existent crimes.

I am known to American tactics, when they want to take down an innocent and whitewash their own mess, they accuse the oppressed of being a drug addict/psycopath/human right violator/terrorist etc. Let's talk about double standards and hypocrisy. How is it going with Assange btw? Was that a drug addict also or something else? He wasn't black that i am sure of. US leadership has a significant problem with truth.

Btw, it wasn't Blacks that destroyed Africa and took its inhabitants to slave.

EZ76prNWkAE6idP.jpg
EZ-JsdAXkAA3Gdq.jpg
EZ-JsdIWkAEZMBL.jpg
EZ9i9t5X0AAEy-L.jpg
EZ7w-NJXQAMbYqo.jpg

Are they on welfare or something that they have so much time for this nonsense for a convicted criminal.

Not to mention that Blacks are getting arrested and defined as a threat to that racist society because of non existent crimes.

I am known to American tactics, when they want to take down an innocent and whitewash their own mess, they accuse the oppressed of being a drug addict/psycopath/human right violator/terrorist etc. Let's talk about double standards and hypocrisy. How is it going with Assange btw? Was that a drug addict also or something else? He wasn't black that i am sure of. US leadership has a significant problem with truth.

Yes sir you know everything.

Police had nothing better to do but knew he would be killed in 2020 so they made his record in 90's. You indeed know everything.

I have few black colleagues and many of them are completely against this.

There was slave trade in MENA region until Prophet Muhammad SAW came and brought the light of freedom. Do you see inferiority complex in here too?

There was slave trade in MENA region until Prophet Muhammad SAW came and brought the light of freedom. Do you see inferiority complex in here too?
I just tried to tell you that Black community of USA is being oppressed. Mostly generalizing the matter. Plus American FBI and Police are good with making cases out of nowhere. They did it to Malcolm-X too, they killed him but told you a different story. He was a martyr of his beliefs. It doesn't matter that Floyd was a drug addict or not, that savage that put his knee on his throat and suffocated him to death is of our concern.

I just tried to tell you that Black community of USA is being oppressed. Mostly generalizing the matter. Plus American FBI and Police are good with making cases out of nowhere. They did it to Malcolm-X too, they killed him but told you a different story. He was a martyr of his beliefs. It doesn't matter that Floyd was a drug addict or not, that savage that put his knee on his throat and suffocated him to death is of our concern.

Could not care less about whites or blacks. They're more than welcome to kill and oppress each other. Have no problem with it. These blacks and whites from america are responsible for killing millions of innocent Brown Muslims across the globe. To hell with them both.

That must have been painful

The police officer injured after falling off her horse after hitting the traffic light at yesterday's Black Lives Matter protest suffered a broken collar bone, broken ribs and a collapsed lung. Poor woman

That was awful. They said someone threw a brick or large rock or piece of concrete at the horse and that's what caused it to take off while the female officer couldn't control the horse of course, the poor animal was fraziled as well as probably in some pain and the officer was obviously looking down trying to get the horse to calm down and stop and didn't see the light pole. Just terrible all around.

I'm really surprised at the legs this one event that took place on the corner of a Minneapolis street and that granted, was absolutely awful and unnecessary resulting in the death of George Floyd has exploded like it has to all these European countries and to Australia etc. This is really unheard of. Even the acquittal of the Rodney King cops who beat the ever loving daylights out of him and riots broke out like crazy back then, mostly in LA and those didn't have the legs this did which brings up another interesting point as to the trial of all 4 cops involved in this incident. We know Chauvin will most likely be found guilty of the 2nd degree murder but it will be fascinating to see what happens to the other three who can argue that they were following standard police procedures since we never see any cop interfere with another one of their partners or even ones from different departments to stop doing something they think is not right. It has happened but it's extremely rare. They usually assist in cuffing or detaining the suspect and you wonder if that is a certain department policy that they follow and their lawyers will use to get them off. If they do, brace up because the rioting that will happen then will make what we just witnessed look like child's play! Ooof. OR, if the trials will be affected by these protests and riots to the point where the jury will be afraid of their lives and rule based on that and not based on the evidence that is presented? Who knows, but this trial will be at the same level as the O.J. Simpson one but my guess is the judge won't allow it to be televised for that sole reason.

Back
Top Bottom