What's new

Black money comes mainly from India: Assange

Just leave aside all sources,and let argument using our common sense,now tell do u know what is India's GDP,it is $ 1.5 trillion in 2010 itself.

Now we r hearing this $ 1.5 trillion Swiss money from quite some yrs,so please tell me how is it possible that an amount can be looted from a nation which have even a small GDP then the said amount.
Simply u r interpreting that I stole $ 10 from ur pocket though it contained only $ 7.

When added both the black money and our GDP it is twice the figure of our current GDP,frankly i dont think such an amount exist.

GDP is per year. This is cumulative money stolen over 63 years. If all this money came back to India, India would essentially be putting 2 years of growth in 1.

Best India can hope for is to collect fraction of this money (people are already moving their money to Dubai...) and not steal it again. Then this can go to infrastructure fund and we can build some power plants and roads.

No one is interested in government to get the black money. A lot of people are involved and government is basically for the capitalist, by the people and fooling the people. Honesty does not touch us by miles, if we are developed it is because of private sector.

good for india.

i wonder if there are any chinese and american names on that list...

If the Swiss can change their banking privacy laws to let the Big Brother investigate the accounts, then why can't they just return the money to India ?
After all their own banking policy states that the money should not be unlawful and the agreement is signed by the account holder. If India can prove that the money is unlawful, then the Swiss banks have no choice but to return it. There are no loopholes here.

The only legal obstacles I see are the ones similar to what we faced when we were trying to get the money back from the Swiss. Each account had multiple holders.
I suspect them to be shelf-companies claiming co-ownership of the accounts. If this is the case, then investigate who has power of attorney (there is no ownership in shelf companies).

If the Swiss can change their banking privacy laws to let the Big Brother investigate the accounts, then why can't they just return the money to India ?
After all their own banking policy states that the money should not be unlawful and the agreement is signed by the account holder. If India can prove that the money is unlawful, then the Swiss banks have no choice but to return it. There are no loopholes here.

The only legal obstacles I see are the ones similar to what we faced when we were trying to get the money back from the Swiss. Each account had multiple holders.
I suspect them to be shelf-companies claiming co-ownership of the accounts. If this is the case, then investigate who has power of attorney (there is no ownership in shelf companies).

and who would prove these money unlawful?? Politicians?? Its like saying one is raiding his own house....

:lol:good luck getting the money back. plus, who deposits money in the swiss banks anymore? its so 90s....there are far better ways to hide your track:)

Let me share our vision with you.
Our goal is to make India world's strongest economic power by 2020.
And getting our looted wealth will be a part of it. When we will get our looted wealth wealth back, several European countries would go bankrupt, becoz there economy is being sustained only through our money.

All these institutions like UNSC, WHO, WTO, World Bank etc etc. will all be operated from India, and India alone will be stronger than the rest of world combined.
This is our vision, and this is what we are working for.

Who paid you to write this

Is corruption a kind of culture or tradition in India? can anyone explain why? There are a lot of corruption stories during Kingdom China. It stilll goes on today.

Whatever ! If the names are really to get revealed, let them before general elections are declared

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom