What's new

Black Friday and Shopping

New York City is full of Brits hunting down Black Friday deals. Kid you not.

It's mainly a discount thing if they are over there. Here though it barely registers on the scene. Christmas is of course our traditional time of the year.

It's mainly a discount thing if they are over there. Here though it barely registers on the scene. Christmas is of course our traditional time of the year.

Discounts are the name of the game for Black Friday in the first place. :D

I have seen this trend here as some desi aunties were collecting so much stuffs from primark and were taking pictures as well and later i find out that they sell it to some girls in Pakistan who run facebook pages and sell it to local girls even more expensive lol these local girls dont realize that not everything come from uk is of highest quality so they pay double price for same clothes or shoes which we buy here in less than half price
Yes for the last 15 days ladies are posting that they are going to place order from primark for shoes and other stuff so they were asking buyers online for prebooking . it is only now understood they were eyeing this friday sale

John Lewis do a price match so if you have find a cheap offer elsewhere on high steers then John lewis will lower their prices to match that offer and also give two years warranty

lol your conspiracy theory about origin of Black Friday and relating it with Islam is hilarious to say the least

https://www.thebalance.com/why-is-it-called-black-friday-3305712
http://uk.businessinsider.com/why-is-it-named-black-friday-2017-11
but it has to be in their stock to pricematch, right?

I do have quite a few E-books on Kindle and stuff. But I still prefer the feel of books in my hands. Maybe it's nostalgia for me, when I was younger, I would read a book before going to bed. This was sometime before we had e-books. It feels quite weird to now hold a digital screen and read before going to bed, I already spend my whole day infront of the computer!
i had similar feelings earlier, but nostalgia is not what it used to be... :)

Black Friday is a scam.

Still going buy some stuff I need. :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom