What's new

BLA Watch

Its only after a long time that we are looking towards our western boundary. The area should have been trenched and mined a long time back. We need to take solid measures to ensure the border is closed, especially since we allege Indian help is being provided to militants both sectarian and ultra nationalist.
Nah half of Pakistan calls shia kafirs so atleast the sectarian groups are "Made In Pakistan"

Balochistan police arrested BLA BLF Terrorists with huge cache of arms & Indian currency.

CBRVOOIUMAAnwcs.jpg

CBRVOeaUYAESwkL.jpg

CBRVO2zUkAAozc9.jpg

@Horus @Irfan Baloch

I think Pakistani people should see that:
cggfdd.png

(Printed from a PKK 'terrorist' page on facebook, I would like to post it on 'Report terrorism on social media' thread but sadly, it is locked)

______
''Former Balochistan communications and works minister Hyrbyair Marri, who is widely believed to be the operational commander of the Baloch Liberation Army, termed Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s statement in support of an independent Kurdistan a positive step.

Marri said just like Kurds are a very important factor for the peace and stability in the Middle East, Baloch are a necessary factor to establish peace and stability in the region situated between Gulf, Central Asia and Middle East.''

Balochistan leaders seek Israel help amid Pakistan crackdown - Opinion - Jerusalem Post

Last edited:
Zarb-e-Azb weakened Balochistan militants, says minister
Published: August 10, 2015
21SHARES
SHARE TWEET
935244-mirsarfrazbugtibalochistanhomeinteriorministerphotoonline-1439166363-590-640x480.jpg

Balochstan Home Minister Mir Sarfraz Bugti. PHOTO: ONLINE

QUETTA: Terrorists took up sanctuary in Balochistan after abandoning their camps in North Waziristan Agency in the wake of the military operation codenamed Zarb-e-Azb, the provincial home minister, Sarfaraz Bugti, said on Sunday.

“Terrorists entered Balochistan via South Waziristan Agency when the military launched an operation against militants in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (Fata),” he said in an interview with APP on Sunday.

Read: Army gearing up for final push in Shawal Valley

A number of insurgents came through Zhob and other areas of the province that border the tribal belt and Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa. “We, however, took swift action to apprehend these anti-peace elements and to stop their influx into Balochistan,” he said.

He said that when the military destroyed strongholds of terrorists in North Waziristan and South Waziristan, most of them established their new hideouts along the Pak-Afghan border, both in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan.

However, the Balochistan government was busy tracking down and eliminating terrorist rings. “Following intelligence information, we carried out security operations against terrorists in Zhob, Sanjawi, Dalbandin and other areas to destroy their new network,” he said.

The home minister pointed out that Operation Zarb-e-Azb has also helped restore peace and maintain law and order in Balochistan. “Local networks of militants who also had links with the banned outfits operating in Fata. When the military destroyed the hideouts of militants in Waziristan, it also weakened militant organisations in Balochistan,” Bugti explained.

He said that some foreign forces were involved in financially supporting terrorist outfits in Balochistan to damage the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor Project. “Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and army chief General Raheel Sharif have announced Pur-Aman Balochistan or peaceful Balochistan plan to foil the conspiracies to damage Gwadar-Kashghar highway project,” he said.

Read: A year on, 2,763 militants killed in Operation Zarb-e-Azb

Bugti said the government had adopted a zero-tolerance policy against terrorism to make Balochistan a peaceful province.

Published in The Express Tribune, August 10th, 2015.

I think Pakistani people should see that:
View attachment 245376
(Printed from a PKK 'terrorist' page on facebook, I would like to post it on 'Report terrorism on social media' thread but sadly, it is locked)

______
''Former Balochistan communications and works minister Hyrbyair Marri, who is widely believed to be the operational commander of the Baloch Liberation Army, termed Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s statement in support of an independent Kurdistan a positive step.

Marri said just like Kurds are a very important factor for the peace and stability in the Middle East, Baloch are a necessary factor to establish peace and stability in the region situated between Gulf, Central Asia and Middle East.''

Balochistan leaders seek Israel help amid Pakistan crackdown - Opinion - Jerusalem Post
I am not surprised... the BLA type groups are good at making allies, precisely why they have been hiding in britain, US and Canada and playing their cards right while they have the blood of hundreds on their hands in Balochistan.

I am not surprised... the BLA type groups are good at making allies, precisely why they have been hiding in britain, US and Canada and playing their cards right while they have the blood of hundreds on their hands in Balochistan.
Another one from Twitter, you will see 'Murat Karayılan' in his profile picture:
sswz.png
Seems, terrorists in solidarity with each other.

Don't worry brother.... All of them will be eliminated.

Another one from Twitter, you will see 'Murat Karayılan' in his profile picture:
View attachment 245615Seems, terrorists in solidarity with each other.
Its to be expected. These fringe ideologies have so few supporters in reality that they are forced to make alliances. As a Pakistani Nationalist I have done the same. The government should deal with these problems with heavy development and consideration of local problems. It is not necessary that military force is the only solution.

I believe it is better to somehow, if possible win over those from this motherland and confused like some kurds and balochs are rather than use force. I think Zulfiqar Ali Bhuttos use of force in Balochistan has complicated matters. We also did not treat Mir Ahmed Yar Khan well who was the leader of Kalat and ceded the land to Pakistan. Media too is part of the problem. They never talk to patriots like Sarfaraz Bugti and Mir Ahmed Yar Khan's children (rather they favor his traitorous brother), they do not even give proper facts and figures those that say that around 30% of Balochistan's population wants independence, though we should not count this as a small minority, rather should work to dispel the notion among these 30% that Balochistan has somehow been wronged by Pakistan

they do not even give proper facts and figures those that say that around 30% of Balochistan's population wants independence, though we should not count this as a small minority, rather should work to dispel the notion among these 30% that Balochistan has somehow been wronged by Pakistan

Agreed with your whole post. But 30% that supported secession was only the Baloch community and not whole Balochistan. Only 30% of Baloch voted in support of secession etc while other communities like Pukhtoon, Hazara etc voted heavily in support of Pakistan along with 61% Baloch population who also did the same.

Agreed with your whole post. But 30% that supported secession was only the Baloch community and not whole Balochistan. Only 30% of Baloch voted in support of secession etc while other communities like Pukhtoon, Hazara etc voted heavily in support of Pakistan along with 61% Baloch population who also did the same.
Yes I know it was only Balochs who were asked. This is the actual report:

37pc Baloch favour independence: UK survey - thenews.com.pk

I felt all Balochs were oppressed initially. When I asked a Baloch driver once I was told there was no problem in Balochistan, though the driver did state that Pashtuns are coming in his village and he did not see this positively-he was like pashtuns pakistani hai kya, Afghan hain.

I guess those idiot Afghan nationals have caused a very negative image of pashtuns in our country. I sought to adopt the culture of Pashtuns so I feel most of us know very little about the positive aspects of pashtun identity and culture. A bit of ethnic chauvinism though I have seen exists in all of us. I feel sometimes I superceded thise chauvinism by not confirming to muhajir identity problems but most of the country is locked in ethnic identities.

Well actually Pushtoons were also asked but they heavily rejected any such idea.
Yeah I am aware. But it showed a surprisingly high number of pashtuns not confirming to Pakistan making the contents of the report suspicious. If I am not wrong it (according to the report/survey) said 14% of pashtuns in Balochistan seek independence. The 37% for Baloch maybe. But I have seen pashtuns, and Pakistani pashtuns believe in yaw Pakistan, yaw watana for all Pakistanis. Interacting and trying to adopt pashtun identity has brought me very close to pashtuns as my book did too. I can safely say not even 2% want the division of the Pakistani motherland and love this country very much.

I suspected some baloch don't like the land but @DESERT FIGHTER @Baloch Pakistani and @Irfan Baloch have allowed me to learn that this isn't the case either. But its perhaps the only piece of news that has come out which claims to know what baloch want. have difficulty believing the report section about pashtuns.

Last edited:
BLA terrorists kidnapped my dad then martyred him. :'(

Really really sorry to hear that brother, May Allah give your Dad a high place in Jannat ul Firdos.

@haviZsultan Thanks for you nice words sir. And i suggest that BBC should conduct a fresh survey in balochistan and this time they will be surprised Inshallah.

These BLA, BLF, Baloch United Front and all other so called separatists are a disgrace to all of our baloch people, they harass, rape, kidnap, and kill their own people. Infact they have by far killed more balochis than they have killed our brave army jawans. And now when this shit guy Brahamdakh bugtti is watching the whole situation of REAL AZADI of balochistan from his bunker in europe and realizing that he is standing on the wrong side of the history, so now he also wants to wash his hands in this "Behti Ganga". Can he tell us even one good thing he has done for this province? No, he just gave us the image that baloch people are anti pakistan and can't even blink without the order of their f*****ing sardars. Those days are now long gone when people used to think that if you want to get something done here then "Baloch kay sardar ko khareed lo aur pathan kay molvi ko". Thanks to Allah those days are gone. But i will still not oppose the dialogues with these separatists bcz only dialogues will bring their true faces infront of the people.

And every time I pass by any person from our forces, i always give them a big thumbs up :tup:with both of my hands, every single time.
:-)So keep it up meray delair jawan, and love you so much my Pakistan.:pakistan:

Last edited:
Really really sorry to hear that brother, May Allah give your Dad a high place in Jannat ul Firdos.

@haviZsultan Thanks for you nice words sir. And i suggest that BBC should conduct a fresh survey in balochistan and this time they will be surprised Inshallah.

These BLA, BLF, Baloch United Front and all other so called separatists are a disgrace to all of our baloch people, they harass, rape, kidnap, and kill their own people. Infact they have by far killed more balochis than they have killed our brave army jawans. And now when this shit guy Brahamdakh bugtti is watching the whole situation of REAL AZADI of balochistan from his bunker in europe and realizing that he is standing on the wrong side of the history, so now he also wants to wash his hands in this "Behti Ganga". Can he tell us even one good thing he has done for this province? No, he just gave us the image that baloch people are anti pakistan and can't even blink without the order of their f*****ing sardars. Those days are now long gone when people used to think that if you want to get something done here then "Baloch kay sardar ko khareed lo aur pathan kay molvi ko". Thanks to Allah those days are gone. But i will still not oppose the dialogues with these separatists bcz only dialogues will bring their true faces infront of the people.

And every time I pass by any person from our forces, i always give them a big thumbs up :tup:with both of my hands, every single time.
:-)So keep it up meray delair jawan, and love you so much my Pakistan.:pakistan:
I am pleased to hear this. My contact with Baloch people has been limited at best but even I suspected personal interests to be playing a role in the report. Were you on twitter before? I have seen an account by the same name a few times.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom