What's new

BLA dogs equipped with night vision by India and USA

have you bought any of that stuff from our local market? how can you be so sure of this???

C'mon we have seen multiple threads on this very forum about how easy it is to score NATO grade equipment in Pakistan's black market.

Fixed that for you.

How will Imran Khan make a difference? The people who have the final say in Pakistani decision making reside at the highest echelons of your military. IK will have toe the line to a large extent if he wishes to stay in power, assuming he is elected in the first place of course.

Imran has a record making spectacular changes... clearly you dont know much about him

World cup 1992- every body said we would lose he proved them wrong

Cancer hospital - a first of it's kind providing first rate treatment with 80% free stated as
impossible by every one... he again proved them wrong

Politics: no body thought Imran could change the political status quo... he brought down the most powerful civilian government via the courts.... he proved every one wrong again

every one said he was finished now he is set to become PM... wrong again

not all the decisions are made by military, with Nawaz it was a seriously problem bcos of this idiotic policy towards india and afganistan.. it was total appeasement. no body accepted in Pakistan. India exported over 4b to Pakistan but refused allow Pakistan exporters access?

what kind of loop sided non sense was that???

indian narrative that you need to follow the Army is silly ... nawaz got kicked because of his poor handling of the economy and massive corruption.

Army or no Army like i said the problem is india.

Last edited:
Come on dude.......you think joker hendi train these mercenary death squads with US gear and tactics? And inside Iran?

These guys are being trained at US Afghan bases and with sawdi and UAE funding!

Mercenary death squads have no allegiance, only to their pay masters/ handlers.

People like kulbhushan yadav

So they go to purchase in new delhi.

All those stuff are easily available in Peshawar and karachi Illegal markets.

When you been to Peshawar or Karachi last time. So stop covering your government tracks.

C'mon we have seen multiple threads on this very forum about how easy it is to score NATO grade equipment in Pakistan's black market.
Please find that up for me, I would love to see that Nato grade equipment that is being sold in Pakistan's illegal market

Proclaimed with kidnapping of indian citizen and former navy personnel from its flourishing business in Chabahar ,iran that the back of Baloch insurgency is over than this ,i had seen baloch insurgents only with some type 56 and pkm and ied blasts now this BLA having a special force cell with ,NVD,military grade helmets ,type 56 with holoscope sights just what lacks is a level 2 or 3 bpj and elbow and knee guards ,the illegally kidnapping of indian citizen hasn't stop anything ,if apparently he was the kingpin than how NVDs and level 2 helmets ,who is supplying them if more than 60% of area under taliban control ? Apparently nobody has an idea

Everyone going ga ga:

https://www.alibaba.com/countrysearch/CN/pvs--7-supplier.html

It can be easily ordered in China and supplied in Blauchistan via Iran or Afghanistan. No india or usa needed.
@1500-2000 USD even one person can by 20-30 of these thing with very modest means.

Even few baluchi donating some 1000-2000 dollars can collect 20K USD enough for 10-15 of these things from Alibaba.

@Shamsher1990 singh are you voting in khalistan referendum or not? Sorry for going off topic. But really interested to know.

thanks all lot for your efforts...
but i already knew the threads that you were referencing to, I have been around the forum for same amount of time.....
coming to the topic at hand, if you had bothered to see comments in all those threads you would know that 80% of that stuff are chinese knock offs when it comes to "Nato Grade Equipment", I have seen that and owned few.....i bought one Black Hawk belt holster from the market, it was the real one but then exactly same counterfiet was also available to buy too......
as far as weapons are concerned then those are sold by ANA forces, non of that shit is stolen....and that too is only the 20% of the shit......rest of the stuff is in parts like barrels, bolt carrier, mags...... you will not find any NVS in any market in pakistan these days unless you really visit the Talibans, who bought off from ANA themselves......but non of that shit is in market......

@Shamsher1990 singh are you voting in khalistan referendum or not? Sorry for going off topic. But really interested to know.
Personally, I am against Khalistan. I think its an impractical idea. Infact, very idea of referendum is impractical, it cannot be held in India. No Indian government is going to allow it, even if UN threatens military action. Its a political suicide.

That said, I am not going to vote anywhere. I have no wish to emigrate out of Canada --my birthplace-- anytime soon, so my vote --if any kind of referendum is even held-- does not and should not matter.

It doesn't matter where did they get from, What matter is that who is giving money to buy it ?

Back
Top Bottom