What's new

BLA Commander among 62 terrorists killed in Panjgur operation

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Panjgur operation: BLA commander among 62 killed.

Posted by Indus Press on Mar 1, 2013

images

QUETTA: At least six people, including a ‘commander’ of the proscribed Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA), were killed Thursday in an operation by security forces in Panjgur district of insurgency-hit Balochistan province, security officials told the Press reporters.

A spokesman for the Frontier Corps (FC) said that an operation was carried out in Tasp area of Panjgur, Balochistan on Wednesday morning.Sources said the Security Forces surrounded Tasp in early hours of Tuesday and attacked the terrorist camps from all sides.

The firing by forces killed one of the Prominent BLA commanders Saeed Baloch and other comrades Zahid Baloch, Anwar Murad, Saifullah, Niamat ullah and Mohammad Jan were also among the list of dead terrorists.

The spokesman of banned outfit confirmed that a BLA commander was among the 62 fighters killed in the offensive. He added that forces had also arrested five people from the area and that a cache of arms and ammunition was recovered from them.

The FC spokesman added that the operation was carried out following directions from the provincial administration.

- See more at: Panjgur operation: BLA commander among 62 killed. | Indus Press

Finally these scums of earth are getting some dirt in their mouth. They all deserve to die like dogs for targeting innocent people. May they rot in hell with their financial supporters.

Very,very good news MASHAALLAH. These terrorists should be killed & I really I hope that Pak Security forces kill the leaders of these rented terrorist groups & they are not captured because they will be set free by the corrupt CJ & their masters.

INSHAALLAH BLA, BLF & BSO will be crushed completely & INSHAALLAH their wh*re leaders will be killed.

He escaped by inches...not next time.

That's what spoiled my happy mood a bit, INSHAALLAH next time he will not be so lucky & he will be killed not captured.

Back
Top Bottom