What's new

BJP’s ‘Hindutva Baggage’ May Cost India Bangladesh’s Friendship

Sure untill it gets pounded with Some cute nukes???? Lolzzz
Dont tell me it's wishful caze we hve wht it's takes to BD become ashes?? Lolzzz

you dont need to.

best thing about tyrannical rulers like Hasina is when they go. Civil war follows.

awein energy zaya kaun kare. chill maaro and enjoy

you dont need to.

best thing about tyrannical rulers like Hasina is when they go. Civil war follows.

And sure ISI I'll be eager to change its gears in BD , remember still there some political pockets which rightly wants pak friendship!!! Wink wink

And sure ISI I'll be eager to change its gears in BD , remember still there some political pockets which rightly wants pak friendship!!! Wink wink

me bol raha ho awein energy zaya na kar.

kia karna hai Bay of Bengal me?

ek bipin kafi nahi 2.5 front ka deewana

me bol raha ho awein energy zaya na kar.

kia karna hai Bay of Bengal me?

ek bipin kafi nahi 2.5 front ka deewana
I jst wana brust the bubbLe in which BY govt has wrong fully put great bengalI ppls under influence of a cows pisssss , drinking nation ?
while letting them pretend tht thy r ahead of Japan China in economics?lolzzz

I jst wana brust the bubbLe in which BY govt has wrong fully put great bengalI ppls under influence of a cows pisssss , drinking nation ?
while letting them pretend tht thy r ahead of Japan China in economics?lolzzz

its not a bubble.

its a Black hole.

#SayNoToRacism

A few years back stupids use to think about Russia same as what u trying to paint, under the heavy influence of of modi jis (moot)?lolzzz
But look where it stands now????
Countries like BD with nothing type of defence always live under the influences like ppls modi ji and his mooot?
If u r happy to be a eternal slaves of hindustan then we got no problem with that, all it conclude for us is to mark Dhaka red on our target list of nuclear doctrine and thats it, be ready to pay a price for ur brotherhood with modi ji, Thts good for u I gss and good for us that we won't hve any hard feelings about hitting a hindu slave country which is actully is hostile towards us and thus we count u in our enemy lists, let's see after bieng pounded with 1 or 2 nuclear strikes where ur so called super duper economy ill stand??? Lolzzz

Who do u think even care about having nukes? It's actually great that BD is focusing on what's important to its people rather than making the pockets of its generals fat.

I will take hight gdp per capita, high literacy rate, low number of malnourished children and low mortality rate over nukes any day of the week.

Countries like Iceland and Newzealand don't even have a military leave alone having nukes. On the other hand failed state like North Korea where citizens are treated like slaves by the authority have one of the biggest military in the world as well as have access to nukes.

We aspire to be a country like Iceland and New Zealand. Thankfully we r on our way to become the economic powerhouse whereas there's hardly any difference between Pak and North Korea. Both r prime examples of failed states. No wonder, ur country is on the verge of getting bankrupt and ur pm is regularly seen to run from door to door with a begging bowl.

Don't even bring that slave points. Ppl like u who r eternal slaves think others r same as they r. Don't ever forget that u were the slaves of USA in the past and now to China. That's a cold hard fact.

Dont forget how USA bombed the shit out of ur countrymen, killed 80k Pakistanis and u could do nothing other than saying, yes sir, all right sir. China is treating u exactly the same way. Hence, u should never compare ur terrorist infested, bankrupt country with the highest growing countries in the world like Bangladesh. We r in a different league all together.

Who do u think even care about having nukes? It's actually great that BD is focusing on what's important to its people rather than making the pockets of its generals fat.

I will take hight gdp per capita, high literacy rate, low number of malnourished children and low mortality rate over nukes any day of the week.

Countries like Iceland and Newzealand don't even have a military leave alone having nukes. On the other hand failed state like North Korea where citizens are treated like slaves by the authority have one of the biggest military in the world as well as have access to nukes.

We aspire to be a country like Iceland and New Zealand. Thankfully we r on our way to become the economic powerhouse whereas there's hardly any difference between Pak and North Korea. Both r prime examples of failed states. No wonder, ur country is on the verge of getting bankrupt and ur pm is regularly seen to run from door to door with a begging bowl.

Don't even bring that slave points. Ppl like u who r eternal slaves think others r same as they r. Don't ever forget that u were the slaves of USA in the past and now to China. That's a cold hard fact.

Dont forget how USA bombed the shit out of ur countrymen and u could do nothing other than saying, yes sir, all right sir. China is treating u exactly the same way. Hence, u should never compare ur terrorist infested, bankrupt country with the highest growing countries in the world like Bangladesh. We r in a different league all together.
with all the shyt bombed over us by anyone we are still alive and kicking and are still in the big league while our enemies begging us to help thm getting out of the "lands of the graveyards of the superpowers on earth " I gss it's called afghanistan which no power on earth can win ever and yes we put all so called super powers in that grAve yard one by one
once we let them learn lessons ; thy know which leagues we stand , a tiny litle country like BD just 1 or 2 strikes of our SHAHEEN OR GHAZNAVIs can let them know who is the daddy ?
and which league we can kick them in ????lolzzz
and your super economy can reach where ?
untill then keep tasting the urine of gaow MATTA cause right now , its the league you been standing in ???:woot::rofl::enjoy::pop:

Last edited:
Don't think we actually care about what a Pakistani think about BD-Ind relationship. It's quite evident that u just don't know what u r talking about.

Bangladesh is one of the most important allies of India. BD is strategically extremely important to india due to its geographic location. If India wants keep its northeast part to free from any separatist movement it needs a friendly and cooperative BD Govt. Otherwise capturing most wanted separatists like Anup chetia will remain as a dream to Indian authority.

Furthermore, BD is also one of the major sources of foreign currency to India. BD can easily replace India with some other country to purchase their daily consumer goods but it will be next to impossible for India to find a lucrative market like BD.

There r so many other reasons for which India would want to remain on the good book of BD. But obviously I won't waste my time by trying to make u realise that simple fact.

Thank you for posting some rational post in this debate.

Our PM can debate/argue or countrr any one in our election rally...I am still not sure why BD is upset...BD and India realation are based on mutual respect for each other as a nation...India is secular today because of our father of nation who was a Hindu...

Thank you for posting some rational post in this debate.

Our PM can debate/argue or countrr any one in our election rally...I am still not sure why BD is upset...BD and India realation are based on mutual respect for each other as a nation...India is secular today because of our father of nation who was a Hindu...
sure BJP ,RSS and hitler and his party all r secular , I gss thts the joke of century ?lolzzz

you dont need to.

LOL.

Tyrannical leader? According to whom exactly?

Have u heard about the free and fair elections that took place in BD where every political party party participated?

with all the shyt bombed over us by anyone we are still alive and kicking and are still in the big league while our enemies begging us to help thm getting out of the "lands of the graveyards of the superpowers on earth " I gss it's called afghanistan which no power on earth can win ever and yes we put all so called super powers in that grAve yard one by one
once we let them learn lessons ; thy know which leagues we stand , a tiny litle country like BD just 1 or 2 strikes of our SHAHEEN OR GHAZNAVIs can let them know who is the daddy ?
untill then keep tasting the urine of gaow MATTA cause right now , its the league you been standing in ???:woot::rofl::enjoy::pop:

Looks like u got angry after getting a dose of reality check. I know man, truth hearts.

Hope u have now realised that u r living in a subservient friendless nation that can't even decide on thehr own as their primary source of income is donation from other countries. Hehe.

U can't change the fact that nobody respects Pakistan's sovereignty and more often than not they treat it as their colony. Hence, nothing happened after USA brutally murdered 25 Pak soldiers with their apache helicopter in Salala.

That is exactly why even after killing 80k Pakistanis USA's supply convoy still kept crossing the afg-Pak border.

Due to this subservient nature of Pak US nevy seal entered Pak, killed Osama, left and didn't bother to inform the Pak authority. They acted as if they own the country. They acted as if Pak is a property, not a sovereign nation and they have bought it with their dollars. I don't blame them though. Pak and it's govt always gives the vibe that they r others' property, a pawn ready to be played and thrown around. Hehe

Pls don't let other countries to rule over u in this manner my friend. Sometimes, I really feel sorry for my Pakistani friends. USA has left and now Chinese r ruling over them. Really a sad state of affairs.

Pakistan is totally irrelevant to us. Its a country with a broken economy and no future. That's why the strategy of our country usually revolves around big countries like China, India, USA and KSA.
Yeah I know sending your machi khor,s into these countries to send you back something to keep things going by salvaging from garbage drums,something that is very common in KSA,happen to see that several times myself dude so lets just cut the crap ......we dont have that in common so we,re definitely irrelevant in that term.Our economy is broken eversince and its gonna keep rolling dont you worry about.you should worry about excessive consuption of machi rice which have stunned your growth of height and brain from knees and skull.:yahoo::welcome::pakistan:

Crying hoarse, screaming 'Machli-khor' and 'five feet tall Bongali' from the highest building in Karachi or Lahore all day long will not take away what is happening and existing in Bangladesh. No one gives a rat's a$$ or cares.

LOL.

Have u heard about the free and fair elections that took place in BD where every political party party participated?

Looks like u got angry after getting a dose of reality check. I know man, truth hearts.

Hope u have now realised that u r living in a subservient friendless nation that can't even decide on thehr own as their primary source of income is donation from other countries. Hehe.

U can't change the fact that nobody respects Pakistan's sovereignty and more often than not they treat it as their colony. Hence, nothing happened after USA brutally murdered 25 Pak soldiers with their apache helicopter in Salala.

That is exactly why even after killing 80k Pakistanis USA's supply convoy still kept crossing the afg-Pak border.

Due to this subservient nature of Pak US nevy seal entered Pak, killed Osama, left and didn't bother to inform the Pak authority. They acted as if they own the country. They acted as if Pak is a property, not a sovereign nation and they have bought it with their dollars. I don't blame them though. Pak and it's govt always gives the vibe that they r others' property, a pawn ready to be played and thrown around. Hehe

Pls don't let other countries to rule over u in this manner my friend. Sometimes, I really feel sorry for my Pakistani friends. USA has left and now Chinese r ruling over them. Really a sad state of affairs.

I would agree with you on these points but Bangladesh has nothing to write home about when it has effectively been slapped by Myanmar and done nothing about the Rohingya issue. It has meekly taken in refugees and sat on its hands while no major power cares about BD requests.

Why is strong BD unable to do nothing about returning the Rohingya to their land and literally metres over the border they continue to rape and slaughter Rohjngya

LOL.

what are you 7 or something?

The only place you will strike with your missiles and nukes is your rear end, if ever. Fine example of a delusional lout from a delusional nation.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom