What's new

BJP will make army training compulsory: VK Singh

Budget is an isssue. But who do we blame for not implementing education at all levels with access to all? GONGRESS!
Education is mainly a state matter, blaming the centre is not really the answer..... And making military training compulsory for every school is not a solution to current problem with education.

And besides, there is another problem with this idea which has not been mentioned:

NUTRITION!

Physical activity without proper supply of calories and macro nutrients is very hazardous to the development of children!

Think of the many poorer students and their families....

:hitwall:now India will have a starving army.
@aazidane
u r a senior member, so just to take a dig at indians u shudnt resort to this level.
after all, BD is not a paradise either.
chinese can say that about us, but u good ppl should keep the frenly banter to the minimum.

Education is mainly a state matter, blaming the centre is not really the answer..... And making military training compulsory for every school is not a solution to current problem with education.

And besides, there is another problem with this idea which has not been mentioned:

NUTRITION!

Physical activity without proper supply of calories and macro nutrients is very hazardous to the development of children!

Think of the many poorer students and their families....

I agree nutrition is another issue. The issues you and I both mentioned need to corrected by the Centre but I like the states would get in the way and act as a stumbling block. The political system is not perfect. Lawmakers need to speed up the process of smoothening gov't but then again that is just wishful thinking. This is why I support Modi. I am tired of this complete lack of direction. BJP, Congress, SP, whatever you name it........we need change and I feel Modi will help bring it about.

Back
Top Bottom