What's new

BJP set to name Narendra Modi as 2014 campaign chief, Advani sulks

Nowadays Advani is bigger headache to BJP than Nitish Kumar of NDA.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ampaign-chief-advani-sulks.html#ixzz2VcfhaWza

He has a big ego and unfortunately too old to learn new tricks. But don't be so quick to judge him negatively.
His reasoning behind restricting modi is sound. Though his maneuvers are absolutely $hit.

Well if Mr. Advani becomes the President of India, it will certainly make him HAPPY......

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ampaign-chief-advani-sulks.html#ixzz2VcgAlYqQ

u know he was the guy who said Pakistan should bow before India, after Pokharan.

Well if Mr. Advani becomes the President of India, it will certainly make him HAPPY......:D

Absolutely right... But your previous point was that this move will make "everyone" happy.... Yes there will be some happy faces in pakistan... I am sure....

If you ask me "ABV" was the best leader BJP ever had...... This generation "Pramod Mahajan" would have been another leader they had.... But sadly we lost him over a petty property issue..... MODI i dono may be will have to wait and see.....

He has a big ego and unfortunately too old to learn new tricks. But don't be so quick to judge him negatively.
His reasoning behind restricting modi is sound. Though his maneuvers are absolutely $hit..

His reasonings ain't any better than his maneuverings, he has already been rejected by Indians in 2004 and 2009.

If you ask me "ABV" was the best leader BJP ever had...... This generation "Pramod Mahajan" would have been another leader they had.... But sadly we lost him over a petty property issue..... MODI i dono may be will have to wait and see.....

Peamod mahajan was just a petty thug who amassed fortunes worth INR 900 carore.Arun Jaitely ,Shushma Swaraj,Manohar Parrikar are way better than him.Last one is not very famous but he is very honest and capable leader.He is an ex -Bombay IIT alumnus

Peamod mahajan was just a petty thug who amassed fortunes worth INR 900 carore.Arun Jaitely ,Shushma Swaraj,Manohar Parrikar are way better than him.Last one is not very famous but he is very honest and capable leader.He is an ex -Bombay IIT alumnus

I am sure you are aware which party he was in before joining BJP.... I am sure you know how that party works on money

^^^ I agree about Manohar Parrikar. He is Modi without the negatives, unfortunately for him,also without the media attention.

I am sure you are aware which party he was in before joining BJP.... I am sure you know how that party works on money

Are you talking about Manohar Parrikar ??In that case I am unaware of his past before 2000.

Manohar Parrikar - nobody knows him outside Goa. Arun Jaitley just a week ago played his role in protecting N. Srinivasan. Sushma Swaraj, I admire her strength as a woman leader, she was only matched by Brinda Karat. But I doubt if she has enough support among the ranks. All the three actually face this problem. Even NaMo had this problem of no popularity, but his outstanding media management must have impressed even the old guard dominated by RSS. He already made a figurative statement that he can deliver New Delhi to BJP.

So I think it is either Modi or someone old like Advani. Most likely they won't announce a PM, but will say they will choose one based on coalition politics.

That's disgusting. Why would the peace loving people of India want to vote for a Hindu extremist like Narendra Modi?

You have better chance of having a deal with BJP (now NS in power) than congress. BJP guys talk tough but do all backend deals.. :lol:

Manohar Parrikar - nobody knows him outside Goa. Arun Jaitley just a week ago played his role in protecting N. Srinivasan. Sushma Swaraj, I admire her strength as a woman leader, she was only matched by Brinda Karat. But I doubt if she has enough support among the ranks. All the three actually face this problem. Even NaMo had this problem of no popularity, but his outstanding media management must have impressed even the old guard dominated by RSS. He already made a figurative statement that he can deliver New Delhi to BJP.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...paign-chief-advani-sulks-2.html#ixzz2Vd56c5wD

how about they do a manmohan with Parrikkar or anyone similar while Dangling Modi as a carrot fr the masses?

Im pretty sure someone from congress will do a Sushma & Sonia thing with Modi.

Modi wouldn't dare sulk over not getting the Prime ministerial seat... hes much wiser than that.

His reasonings ain't any better than his maneuverings, he has already been rejected by Indians in 2004 and 2009.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...paign-chief-advani-sulks-2.html#ixzz2Vd56c5wD

Buddy he said someplace tht modi would cause too much infigting and give the opposition unnecessary fodder, where do u thing hes wrong?

Modi undoubtedly is a man of actions rather than words but still hes not the kind of person tht could mange a coalition.Hes a lone wolf.

You have better chance of having a deal with BJP (now NS in power) than congress. BJP guys talk tough but do all backend deals.. :lol:

Nope for that deal to go threw, Pakistan will need Tariq Khan as her representative.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom