What's new

BJP mulls Narendra Modi's rally in Muzaffarnagar

hmmmm so Indian Muslims are rapists, Indian Hindus are rapists. At the end we get INDIANS. RIGHT???

@sarthak : these days Indians Hindus are trying to play a tactic by oh well shia Indian Muslims are good Sunni Indian Muslims are bad everything bad is done by them. ;) and hey do you know am happy for this tactic of yours :D

Yes we know that my lord, we are doing all this just to make our neighbours in west happy .:rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmm so Indian Muslims are rapists, Indian Hindus are rapists. At the end we get INDIANS. RIGHT???

@sarthak : these days Indians Hindus are trying to play a tactic by oh well shia Indian Muslims are good Sunni Indian Muslims are bad everything bad is done by them. ;) and hey do you know am happy for this tactic of yours :D

You mentioned me by name :man_in_love: !

[Bold] - That is unfortunate! Indians are Indians. But I have been to Western UP(you need to travel to come to NCR if you are coming from Lucknow by car), and whatever I experienced have left a bad taste in my mouth. The experiences were rare, true, but extremely disturbing. I will refrain from mentioning it again. I think I mentioned it somewhere before. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Then please start asking the sects that muslim belong too. Tell your hindutva guys we are not enemy. Hell,we are treated 3-5 times worse in Pakistan . And the biggest blunder of creating pakistan was done by a shia.

Thanks no thanks .We shias want nothing to do with you. I hope the hindus turn your nation into a glass sheet.

There is good reason why shias in Kashmir are joining the indian army en masse??? We don't want to be part of pakistan where we can be murdered anyday on the whims of some wahabbi mullahs...

bwahahahahah we? and who is this we? with a false flag??

:omghaha:

Like pouring a truckload of gasoline into a kitchen fire......:pissed:

BJP and hardline Hindu groups love to ignite and start riots in Congress led areas ;) and they say hey look we are communal but have you seen any communal riots in our area? :P dahhh why will they start these in their own areas ?

BJP and hardline Hindu groups love to ignite and start riots in Congress led areas ;) and they say hey look we are communal but have you seen any communal riots in our area? :P dahhh why will they start these in their own areas ?

BJP and hardline Hindu groups love to ignite and start riots in Congress led areas and they say hey look we are communal but have you seen any communal riots in our area? dahhh why will they start these in their own areas ?

Like how the sunni mullahs in pakistan keep instigating genocide against shias? Everywhere the agent provocateur is sunni. And yet you point fingers at others.

They did...in Gujarat remember?

Come up with valid arguments what's the need of getting personal ??Go and ask your pakistani mods to run IP check.

for chronic bughead banned members we don't need to run an IP check ;) they are recognized and soon presented pink chuddis

They did...in Gujarat remember?

That was a big scene. They brought nothing but shame to them and till day they are hiding behind excuses. But I am sure their natural wont change and they will continue showing their color one way or the other.

Congress is acting smart though it is in such a difficult situation on many fronts.

for chronic bughead banned members we don't need to run an IP check ;) they are recognized and soon presented pink chuddis

It's norm of intellectually bankrupt Pakistanies to resort to personal attacks when they run out of valid arguments.

That was a big scene. They brought nothing but shame to them and till day they are hiding behind excuses. But I am sure their natural wont change and they will continue showing their color one way or the other.

Congress is acting smart though it is in such a difficult situation on many fronts.
How easy it is to fool you pakistanies, here are some stats prior to 1993.Thanks god we have transparent system to unearth the old sins of your benevolent Congress.
43na.png

In these riots Muslims have been on receiving end

It's norm of intellectually bankrupt Pakistanies to resort to personal attacks when they run out of valid arguments.

bwahahahah calling a bughead nuthead chicken head falsflagger is personal attack?? mehhhhh if so then ok thanks I would like to remain bankrupt :laugh:

So we have 40+ posts on this thread and not a single proof for the said rally planned in Muzaffarnagar .

Back
Top Bottom