What's new

BJP mulls Narendra Modi's rally in Muzaffarnagar

Actually, it doesn't make difference, two boys safeguarding honour of their sister were victims of mobocracy of muslims.Video also depicted two boys being victim of muslim's mobocracy.

India is still not Pakistan, where hindu girls are converted after raping them.Reply will be given and it will be 10 fold in magnitude.

What about victims of Hindu mobocracy ????

When did that happen ??

You and your political parties.Do you not understand how dangerous the sunnis are ? I am a shia and I know this.Today the two most safe places for shias are Iran and India. I am happy that India has given us shelter and not mass murdering us like the sunnis across the world.

Please be ruthless in dealing with the sunnis ,for the sunnis are taught to be merciiess.

was the video real ??? or fake

Look at the work of Muzaffarnagar Muslims

riots are not some form of a spontaneous reaction fueled by some saffron political party.The anger has been simmering for quite some. This isn't an isolated incidence, there is a shockingly long list of atrocities waged by the minorities under the umbrella of political protection. Have a look at a few:

1) Dec 21, 2012: Muzaffarnagar panchayat offers rape victim 1.5 L to keep quiet. Alleged Rapist? Tasavvur.
UP: Muzaffarnagar panchayat offers rape victim Rs 1.5 lakh to keep quiet

2)Dec 24, 2012: Minor girl gang-raped by 3 youths in Muzaffarnagar. Alleged Rapists?Javed, Pervaiz & Mannan
Minor girl gang-raped by three youths in Muzaffarnagar

3) Dec 29, 2012: Girl was raped in Muzaffarnagar. Alleged Rapits? Shauqueen and Rahil.
Girl, school teacher sexually assaulted - Times Of India

4) 17 Feb 18, 2013: Gang-rape by 4, filmed in Muzaffarnagar. Alleged Rapists? Naushad, Pravaiz, Hasan & Nazar.
Woman gang-raped by four men, filmed in Muzaffarnagar - India - DNA

5) Jul 8, 2013: Man shot for demanding arrest of gangrapists. Alleged Murderers? Bhura, Afzal, Mehtab, Yusuf, Farid, Hashim & Islam
Man shot dead for demanding arrest of gangrape accused | Business Standard

6) Aug 23, 2013: A schoolgirl gangraped by 5 youths in Muzaffarnagar. Alleged main Rapist? Salman.
Schoolgirl gangraped by 5 youths in Muzaffarnagar

7) Aug 24, 2013: A Class IX student raped by youth in Muzaffarnagar. Alleged Rapist? Dilshad.
Class IX student raped by youth in Muzaffarnagar

Aug 30, 2013: Muslim cleric arrested for abducting 11 year old girl. Alleged Abductor? Imam Abdul Rahim.
Muslim cleric arrested for abducting 11-year-old girl - Times Of India
9) Feb 2013 : Woman gangraped by four men and FILMED. Rapists ? Naushad, Pravaiz, Hasan and Nazar
Woman gang-raped by four men, filmed - Timesofap

For a complete list of crimes, check the following crisp work of reporting: Series of Rapes Behind Muzaffarnagar Riots? | IndiaWires

Tasavvur,Javed, Pervaiz & Mannan, Shauqueen and Rahil,Naushad, Pravaiz, Hasan & Nazar,Bhura, Afzal, Mehtab, Yusuf, Farid, Hashim & Islam,Salman,Dilshad, Imam Abdul Rahim, Naushad, Pravaiz, Hasan and Nazar

All are Sunni Muslim . MuzaffarNagar has become HinduKush ..

After Killing Shia and Buddhist of UP, Sunnis are targeting Hindus

:what: you mean HT, TOI, NDTV, Indiatoday, etc etc all are paid by Congress??

hmmm when BJP will come what will these media houses do then?

They will be then paid by BJP just like CBI will become their parrot.

By your account if there are 5 accounts of 'Hindu mobocracy', 5 acts of 'Muslim mobocracy' is justified? :what:
Why the moral equivalence?

I think the formula was applied and justified by your Hindu members here viz a viz killing Muslims

Good job.
Proves my colleague right. She says about a 100 'baniyas' were put to death initially. Hope that is not true! :what:

riots are not some form of a spontaneous reaction fueled by some saffron political party.The anger has been simmering for quite some. This isn't an isolated incidence, there is a shockingly long list of atrocities waged by the minorities under the umbrella of political protection. Have a look at a few:

1) Dec 21, 2012: Muzaffarnagar panchayat offers rape victim 1.5 L to keep quiet. Alleged Rapist? Tasavvur.

2)Dec 24, 2012: Minor girl gang-raped by 3 youths in Muzaffarnagar. Alleged Rapists?Javed, Pervaiz & Mannan

3) Dec 29, 2012: Girl was raped in Muzaffarnagar. Alleged Rapits? Shauqueen and Rahil.

4) 17 Feb 18, 2013: Gang-rape by 4, filmed in Muzaffarnagar. Alleged Rapists? Naushad, Pravaiz, Hasan & Nazar.

5) Jul 8, 2013: Man shot for demanding arrest of gangrapists. Alleged Murderers? Bhura, Afzal, Mehtab, Yusuf, Farid, Hashim & Islam

6) Aug 23, 2013: A schoolgirl gangraped by 5 youths in Muzaffarnagar. Alleged main Rapist? Salman.

7) Aug 24, 2013: A Class IX student raped by youth in Muzaffarnagar. Alleged Rapist? Dilshad.

Aug 30, 2013: Muslim cleric arrested for abducting 11 year old girl. Alleged Abductor? Imam Abdul Rahim.
9) Feb 2013 : Woman gangraped by four men and FILMED. Rapists ? Naushad, Pravaiz, Hasan and Nazar

For a complete list of crimes, check the following crisp work of reporting: Series of Rapes Behind Muzaffarnagar Riots? | IndiaWires

Tasavvur,Javed, Pervaiz & Mannan, Shauqueen and Rahil,Naushad, Pravaiz, Hasan & Nazar,Bhura, Afzal, Mehtab, Yusuf, Farid, Hashim & Islam,Salman,Dilshad, Imam Abdul Rahim, Naushad, Pravaiz, Hasan and Nazar

All are Muslim Rapist. MuzaffarNagar has become HinduKush ..

In that case there would not be a single Sunni Muslim living in India.
I think the formula was applied and justified by your Hindu members here viz a viz killing Muslims

You and your political parties.Do you not understand how dangerous the sunnis are ? I am a shia and I know this.Today the two most safe places for shias are Iran and India. I am happy that India has given us shelter and not mass murdering us like the sunnis across the world.

Please be ruthless in dealing with the sunnis ,for the sunnis are taught to be merciiess.

I also have soft corner for Shias brother.They are not violent and are patriotic to India unlike ....Till now none of the terrorist convicted in India were found to Shitte.That speak of volumes about their nature and character.

I agree with you , But unfortunately when riots happen Shia also pay the price for Sunnis misadventure. Gujrat is an example. Sunni burnt the train, Shia/Bohra/Parsi also suffered the pain..

Ideally the Govt take control of Sunni terrorism. The criminals must not given political support (As Mullayam Singh is giving)

I also have soft corner for Shias brother.They are not violent and are patriotic to India unlike ....Till now none of the terrorist convicted in India were found to Shitte.That speak of volumes about their nature and character.

Brother,We are tolerant.Allah has told us no compulsion on religion.But my research has led me to the conclusion that at some time in the islamic civil wars the koran was twisted to serve an agenda by unscruplous forces to justify genocide and rape.How can Allah agree to mass murder if he is all merciful. Sunnis are reared to be merciless to an extreme.You hindus get your act and learn to fight.

All are Sunni Muslim . MuzaffarNagar has become HinduKush ..

After Killing Shia and Buddhist of UP, Sunnis are targeting Hindus

Good job.
Proves my colleague right. She says about a 100 'baniyas' were put to death initially. Hope that is not true! :what:

In that case there would not be a single Sunni Muslim living in India.

hmmmm so Indian Muslims are rapists, Indian Hindus are rapists. At the end we get INDIANS. RIGHT???

@sarthak : these days Indians Hindus are trying to play a tactic by oh well shia Indian Muslims are good Sunni Indian Muslims are bad everything bad is done by them. ;) and hey do you know am happy for this tactic of yours :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:laugh: and BJP will and Modi and saffronis will be happy. Then why cry at all?

Congress paid media and drived CBI is far worse than BJP.

Believe me congressi are far more communal and incites hatred. They make a bogey out of BJP to suit their agenda.

I agree with you , But unfortunately when riots happen Shia also pay the price for Sunnis misadventure. Gujrat is an example. Sunni burnt the train, Shia/Bohra/Parsi also suffered the pain..

Ideally the Govt take control of Sunni terrorism. The criminals must not given political support (As Mullayam Singh is giving)

Then please start asking the sects that muslim belong too. Tell your hindutva guys we are not enemy. Hell,we are treated 3-5 times worse in Pakistan . And the biggest blunder of creating pakistan was done by a shia.

hmmmm so Indian Muslims are rapists, Indian Hindus are rapists. At the end we get INDIANS. RIGHT???

@sarthak : these days Indians Hindus are trying to play a tactic by oh well shia Indian Muslims are good Sunni Indian Muslims are bad everything bad is done by them. ;) and hey do you know am happy for this tactic of yours :D

Thanks no thanks .We shias want nothing to do with you. I hope the hindus turn your nation into a glass sheet.

There is good reason why shias in Kashmir are joining the indian army en masse??? We don't want to be part of pakistan where we can be murdered anyday on the whims of some wahabbi mullahs...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom