What's new

BJP MP protests Chinese map depicting parts of Azad Kashmir as part of Pakistan

don't know how much but when last time we got one a new country was created .
WTH are you saying dude

We should protest by publishing a map showing Xinjiang as part of Turky and Tibet as a sovereign nation. That's the right way to protest.
i bet maps are made in china too

WTH are you saying dude

Why are you acting like you don't know what he is referring to...

Who run to his big dady crying after bombay drama, parliment drama, kargil....go and play outside, if you want to discuss please show 1% of maturity at least. The reality is Azad kashmir is part of pakistan and will you can cry a river it won't change the reality.

By the way who is the big daddy to India???? May be you biggers should know that it is your big daddy who killed your citizens in your country while your army was watching it....Actually Americans had to send their FBI team to India because ther citizens were also killed....just enlighten yourself...

If you are calling Mumbai incident a Drama...explain to me about Ajmal Kasab's nationality....

Speaking about Kashmir you know that this topic will not end for this century...so it is better for your leaders to stop crying in International forums....

i swear i couldnt understand his english,maybe you could rephrase him for me

He means to say that when Indian and Pakistan last time fought in a full fleged war Bangladesh was created....

And you are denying that eh???
how did india do it exactly last time i checked india poked its nose while we were going through a civil war or am i wrong dude?

why don't you check internet and enlighten yourself brother.....

There are lots of non-Indian sources on this....

Someone's bum is on fire. Curry is getting too hot.

i bet maps are made in china too

Even better, we will get that map made in china. :)

Someone's bum is on fire. Curry is getting too hot.

An acute case of confused identity, if you are really a Pakistani as your flag is claiming; then you are also clubbed among the curry eaters.

Mm...Yea India does not have enough toliets because its population is 1.3 billion approx and it takes time for that....how much is your population???

And you are speaking about poverty lines of India of course nearly 1/3rd of its population is undre poverty but how much is in your country???

By the way about rapes Pakistan is considered one of wrost places for women to live....here is the link for that
10 Worst Countries for Women in The Developing Word
well this list mentions no rape but only on economic and educational grounds this list is published.

have trust on us..the first opportunity we get we would make you pay for 26/11
have trust on us...the first oppurtunity we get we will make you our slaves for eternity this time.

If you are calling Mumbai incident a Drama...explain to me about Ajmal Kasab's nationality....
Do mean this kassab? :lol:

Yes, i think modi should pick up the phone and ask explanation from his Chinese counterpart :D.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom