What's new

BJP MP protests Chinese map depicting parts of Azad Kashmir as part of Pakistan

Even better, we will get that map made in china. :)

An acute case of confused identity, if you are really a Pakistani as your flag is claiming; then you are also clubbed among the curry eaters.

We love our curry which is much better than that sloppy Indian stuff by the way. It's just that Indian curry has the tendency of burning the bottom of their countrymen. The news posted by a fellow member has had the expected Indian curry effect. Seems like your bum is the most on fire.

I'm a Pakistani. Don't you doubt that for one moment Indian.

Last edited:

What a nonsensical post, every kind of South Asian dishes that come with a gravy is called curry by the people outside South Asia; whether it is a veg dish or non-veg/meat dish, first time I am seeing a South Asian is calling another South Asian a curry eater and being happy thinking that he has been a good racist.

And don't tell me that Pakistanis eat meat dishes only and nothing else. And what is Pakistani food? Which of your foods are not Indian food also? Tikka, seekh kabab, biryani, nihari, tandoori? Are you joking?

We love our curry which is much better than that sloppy Indian stuff by the way. It's just that Indian curry has the tendency of burning the bottom of their countrymen. The news posted by a fellow member has had the expected Indian curry effect. Seems like your bum is the most on fire.

I'm a Pakistani. Don't you doubt that for one moment Indian.

As if you are visiting India regularly, and don't worry, I know who you are from the quality of your post.

Aur PWFI Bhai kaiseeiii mizaaaj hain huzooor keh ? :azn:

Aaap nei kabhii batayaa nahin keh aaap France mein karteiii kiyaa hain ? :unsure:
Salam alaikum Butt saheeb, ALLAH ka shukar aap ki post enjoy kar rha hoon:yay: hei aap kaissai hein?
Aap ko btya tha last time, master in pharmacy (master en chimie pharmaceutique), yei mera 3rd year hei el-hamdoulilah.

Salam alaikum Butt saheeb, ALLAH ka shukar aap ki post enjoy kar rha hoon:yay: hei aap kaissai hein?
Aap ko btya tha last time, master in pharmacy (master en chimie pharmaceutique), yei mera 3rd year hei el-hamdoulilah.

Wahhh bhai wahhh ! :tup:

I was thinking of higher studies in France as well at SKEMA where they're offering MSc Financial Markets in English but I've put that idea on the back burner of late thinking that my lack of french language skills could be an impediment in France ! :(

Wahhh bhai wahhh ! :tup:

I was thinking of higher studies in France as well at SKEMA where they're offering MSc Financial Markets in English but I've put that idea on the back burner of late thinking that my lack of french language skills could be an impediment in France ! :(
Yeah bro french is littel bit difficult and take at least 3-5 year to learn well, the language barrier is really a big problem. My dad is living here for 40 years and he still struggle with :D
BTW i have 2 friends in HEC, best school of commerce in france, if you want any detail just ask me ;)

Yeah bro french is littel bit difficult and take at least 3-5 year to learn well, the language barrier is really a big problem. My dad is living here for 40 years and he still struggle with :D
BTW i have 2 friends in HEC, best school of commerce in france, if you want any detail just ask me ;)

Yaaaar hum International Students keyyy khaaaal utttar deiteiiin hain with those International Student Fees ! :(

I've got a relative who's living in France since a few decades as well; Shaadii bhii kisssi French Khatoon seh kar liii unhuuun neiii ! :)

The only French I know is - Je te aime, madmosaille ! :ashamed:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom