What's new

BJP leader offers Indian citizenship to Pervez Musharraf

Bosdike you are wetting over panties with Insurgency wet dreams, while assam and burns. Wah, sala bili k khwab mein chichray.

800? Bhai almost 2K gangus died during “Operation lora-cum”.

I heard heard bout denial to land in Karachi, but since you are now claiming landing in india as a option, wonder if you have changed your “jija ji” nawaz sharif to Musharaf?
1.2 billion indians ki gaand phati thi Ganji swag k liye, ab Mushy ki choop rahay ho?

Koi sharam hoti ha, koi haya hoti ha. :lol:

I am just giving you a historical fact - he was flying from Lanka to Pak and Pak was denying him landing rights. The plane was running out of fuel so India was the only option to land.

I don't even understand the rest of your rant.

Not a bad idea really. May be we will first give him citizenship and then try and hang him here for Kargil. Win win for both! Lol

BJP leader offers Indian citizenship to Pervez Musharraf

Listen

586096_5956982_Musharraf_BJP_akhbar.jpg

NEW DELHI: Amid the ongoing protests across the country against the controversial Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA), 2019, senior BJP leader Subramanian Swamy Thursday tweeted on granting "fast track" citizenship to former Pakistan president Pervez Musharraf, who has been sentenced to death in a high-treason case.

"We can give Musharraf fast track citizenship since he is from Daryaganj and suffering persecution. All self-acknowledged descendants of Hindus are qualified in a new CAA to come," Swamy tweeted, reports the international media.

Since last week, widespread protests are taking place across India over the newly enacted CAA that provides citizenship to Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, Parsis and Christians who faced alleged religious persecution in Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Afghanistan and arrived before December 31, 2014.
https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/586096-bjp-leader-offers-indian-citizenship-to-pervez-musharraf

For the first time in my life I think I fully agree with Dr Swamy.

PM Modi should make a serious offer to General Musharraf immediately.

Not a bad idea really. May be we will first give him citizenship and then try and hang him here for Kargil. Win win for both! Lol

Kargil does not count as a crime. It was a war.

At the end of the day, General Musharraf is the son of the soil.

GoI should provide citizenship, recognize and honor his achievements as a soldier.

Without any doubt, General Musharraf sincerely tried for lasting peace in the subcontinent.

For the first time in my life I think I fully agree with Dr Swamy.

PM Modi should make a serious offer to General Musharraf immediately.

Kargil does not count as a crime. It was a war.

At the end of the day, General Musharraf is the son of the soil.

GoI should provide citizenship, recognize and honor his achievements as a soldier.

Without any doubt, General Musharraf sincerely tried for lasting peace in the subcontinent.
you need Ghar wapsi,
do you still have Chaddi RSS training centre gave you?

I thought General Musharraf was not in Pakistan.

hahahahaha former armed forces chief can be anywhere. his personal safety is direct responsibility of state of pakistan and the armed forces.

try your ghar wapsi.

speaking of ghar. India is burning

you can not follow a simple short conversation and pretending to be an expert of everything.

tell me best cure for cancer and who invented internet and plastic surgery?

Really? I thought you were trolling by putting some random questions. How are these even relevant to the topic being discussed here?

Now you are sounding like Amitabh Bachchan on KBC asking GK questions.

On a serious note, Frankly, I do not know the answers. If you know the answers, please educate me.

Really? I thought you were trolling by putting some random questions. How are these even relevant to the topic being discussed here?

On a serious note, Frankly, I do not know the answers. If you know the answers, please educate me.
stop avoiding when asked simple questions and references. you wrote the whole thesis but did not answer.

My questions are based on your style of discussion so far....

lol he is one the most respected poster you're trolling

stop avoiding when asked simple questions and references. you wrote the whole thesis but did not answer.

My questions are based on your style of discussion so far....

Stop avoiding what?

My understanding was that there was no cure for cancer. If you know I am happy to be educated.

All I know is that leaders over here are promising to cure it.

https://www.livescience.com/65717-biden-cancer-cure.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-cure-cancer-aids-joe-biden-orlando-campaign-rally/

lol he is one the most respected poster you're trolling

okay.

Stop avoiding what?

My understanding was that there was no cure for cancer. If you know I am happy to be educated.

All I know is that leaders over here are promising to cure it.

https://www.livescience.com/65717-biden-cancer-cure.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-cure-cancer-aids-joe-biden-orlando-campaign-rally/

okay.
it does not suits you to use USA news articles. You are here to defend India and Modi and you know how to use internet....stop hiding, pretending etc as a fake person.

You still can not scroll back and see which question??? you are really a true bhagat.

Back
Top Bottom