What's new

BJP leader offers Indian citizenship to Pervez Musharraf

In an attempt to score a cheap point swamy jee forgot that musharraf is directly responsible for death of hundreds and hundreds of indian soldiers. 800 in operation parakram alone

No wonder Indian soldiers whine on social media.

Koi izzat hi nahi hai marnai k baad bhi

I have never pooped in the streets so I fully understand why India would not want me.
God speed my openly defecating friend!!

yes our open defeacation happen every morning directly on the river Indus..go out of your home now and dip a test tube into Indus, and you will find the DNA of Indian refuse..Happy Indusing my friend

Lollo! Who will return to your gangadesh ???I am also a urdu speaker migrated from India and the conditions of Muslim there is even worst than Dalits .I know because my relatives live there .And Musharraf is patriotic person who banged India multiple times.No one wants to even split on India from Pakistan let alone coming to India .Musharraf broke constitution and he will have to face the consequences .Thirdly ,one Judge from three judges is a Urdu speaker and he is in favor of the Punishment .First treat your own people fairly than commenting on others .

Doesn't matter we want him and we claim him just like Kolkata KinghtRiders claimed Shoaib Akhtar....He is one of us now.

yes our open defeacation happen every morning directly on the river Indus..go out of your home now and dip a test tube into Indus, and you will find the DNA of Indian refuse..Happy Indusing my friend

Doesn't matter we want him and we claim him just like Kolkata KinghtRiders claimed Shoaib Akhtar....He is one of us now.
Hilarious ! First ask him if he wants to come to your gangadesh ???You will find your answer .

This Swamy is a patent joker and quite distinguished one among the bunch of Chaddi Dhaaris.

Swami ji ki jai....wait for Gen. Musharraf's response..but make sure and be close to Ganga.....aag aur jalan aasani se nahin bhujay gi...

Swami ji ki jai....wait for Gen. Musharraf's response..but make sure and be close to Ganga.....aag aur jalan aasani se nahin bhujay gi...

This Swamy is a regular Bollywood stuff and need to be given some comic role in some B-grade movie.:lol:

wtf lol??

He serious?? :lol:

He should accept it and help jump start the many independence movements. :D
Bosdike you are wetting over panties with Insurgency wet dreams, while assam and burns. Wah, sala bili k khwab mein chichray.

In an attempt to score a cheap point swamy jee forgot that musharraf is directly responsible for death of hundreds and hundreds of indian soldiers. 800 in operation parakram alone

No wonder Indian soldiers whine on social media.

Koi izzat hi nahi hai marnai k baad bhi
800? Bhai almost 2K gangus died during “Operation lora-cum”.

Back in 99 also, Nawaz Sharif asked Mush to not enter Pak and land in India.

I heard heard bout denial to land in Karachi, but since you are now claiming landing in india as a option, wonder if you have changed your “jija ji” nawaz sharif to Musharaf?
1.2 billion indians ki gaand phati thi Ganji swag k liye, ab Mushy ki choop rahay ho?

Koi sharam hoti ha, koi haya hoti ha. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom