BJP demands Ashok Chakra for personnel who killed Burhan Wani

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
SOURCE: ENS

2016_7$largeimg208_Jul_2016_211646823.jpg

JAMMU: BJP today demanded Ashok Chakra, the country’s highest peacetime military decoration, for the soldiers who killed Hizbul Mujahideen commander Burhan Wani, saying he was a militant who had to die.

“Burhan Wani was a militant who had to die and the security personnel who killed him need commendation. The personnel should be awarded Ashok Chakra,” former state BJP president and Member of Legislative Council (MLC) Ashok Khajuria said here today.

BJP’s point of view to deal with militancy is clear that the one who picks up a gun to disintegrate the country has to be dealt with an iron fist, he said.

“Our viewpoint is clear, for us it is the message from Bhagwad Gita, BJP viewpoint is clear and we in no way support the policy of appeasement.

“What I am saying is that Burhan wani was a militant and he met the end of a militant and security forces need to be appreciated for the same,” Khajuria said.

BJP is a party of workers which does not work for a government. It is a movement which is led by the workers, he said.

“Our mission is guided by the principles laid down by our senior leaders like Syama Prasad Mookerjee and others,” Khajuria said.

Protests broke out across Kashmir Valley on July 9, a day after Wani was killed in the encounter.

In the ensuing clashes between protesters and security forces, 49 persons, including two policemen, have been killed and over 5,500 others injured.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...led-Burhan-Wani/2016/07/31/article3556572.ece

I Know Its Sound Political but Its great way increase Moral of the Army
I recently Spoken to one My friend Deployed in Kashmir He down Maybe Hectic work
He thinks People Don't Feel Proud on Soldiers Like they once was.They Don't care Soldier Die in Kashmir it not even Make News

I Know Its Sound Political but Its great way increase Moral of the Army
I recently Spoken to one My friend Deployed in Kashmir He down Maybe Hectic work
He thinks People Don't Feel Proud on Soldiers Like they once was.They Don't care Soldier Die in Kashmir it not even Make News

I'm totally with you brother. India is having its Vietnam moment. An ex soldier Major said on Arnab's show "we feel that the front lines have shifted from the LOC into our big cities"

This is a very poignant statement.

The Fundamental issue is-- Congress believed in Giving less Medal-- Thus Keep Fauj under their shoe....

Things are changing...

JAMMU: BJP today demanded Ashok Chakra, the country’s highest peacetime military decoration, for the soldiers who killed Hizbul Mujahideen commander Burhan Wani, saying he was a militant who had to die.

“Burhan Wani was a militant who had to die and the security personnel who killed him need commendation. The personnel should be awarded Ashok Chakra,” former state BJP president and Member of Legislative Council (MLC) Ashok Khajuria said here today.

BJP’s point of view to deal with militancy is clear that the one who picks up a gun to disintegrate the country has to be dealt with an iron fist, he said.

“Our viewpoint is clear, for us it is the message from Bhagwad Gita, BJP viewpoint is clear and we in no way support the policy of appeasement.

“What I am saying is that Burhan wani was a militant and he met the end of a militant and security forces need to be appreciated for the same,” Khajuria said.

BJP is a party of workers which does not work for a government. It is a movement which is led by the workers, he said.

“Our mission is guided by the principles laid down by our senior leaders like Syama Prasad Mookerjee and others,” Khajuria said.

Protests broke out across Kashmir Valley on July 9, a day after Wani was killed in the encounter.

In the ensuing clashes between protesters and security forces, 49 persons, including two policemen, have been killed and over 5,500 others injured.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...led-Burhan-Wani/2016/07/31/article3556572.ece
Only in a counrty as sick as India would it be "controversial" for anyone to suggest that soldiers who killed one of their nation's most wanted terrorists be rewarded for doing their job.

What a pathetic state of affairs.

You should have done self censoring...
A dead body picture should not have been posted in a forum...
Awarded negative point for posting that.

Have some sense. Even if media posts it in the original article such graphic content, PDF should never allow such things ...

@waz @WAJsal @WebMaster
Kindly remove the dead body picture
Also pls warn this user or ban him as graphical content of dead bodies should never be in our forum

Come on guys.. Stop giving this baboon more credit than he deserved.. There have been many terrorists killed in the past who were much better fighters and bigger threats.. The only thing special about this guy was a pretty face and an obsession with his own good looks..

Only in a counrty as sick as India would it be "controversial" for anyone to suggest that soldiers who killed one of their nation's most wanted terrorists be rewarded for doing their job.

What a pathetic state of affairs.
Supporting your armed forces, bragging your achievments or even waving a flag is termed pseudo nationalism or hyper nationalism these days.

The countries which give lectures on human rights do covert inhumane experiments, and their own people don't question them. US kill thousands everywhere in middle east, invaded Iraq, no one questions them. We as a country lack base strong base, its impossible to imagine a company like Google being set up in India, the search engine company that big if someone is ever going to create, will be corrupted by this or that party for its manipulation of votes. No national narrative and even intelligence agencies have been compromised in past.

World is majoritarian democracy and western countries dominate it, they legally force you to bend according to their rules.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom