What's new

BJP Chief: Homosexuality Unnatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wohoho is this a gay thread, seriously?
Gays only see my fist coming on their faces.or when they fall down my foot coming down on their face.Anything more you want to clarify ?
what will happen if a gang of gays surround you in a lonely street.. just kidding :p:
I have nothing else to clarify, and I clarified your natural bit. If you think that you can ever be brainwashed/conditioned/persuaded to have sex with another man, then may be we can talk whether its a choice.
I am pretty convinced that I wont be, which is why I am not gay(surprise!!! ta da)...

Of course science is an evolving thing, if more evidence suggest its actually a disease of brain that can be cured.. well I will change my mind.

Wohhoho, prove it i guess you can bring your gay scientists on board!
what is gay scientist? do you understand logic and reason? Are you trying hard to prove you are heterosexual?
Most such strident homophobes are closet gay. :chilli:
Its one thing to oppose describing reason another trying to prove that you absolutely hate it.

I am worried about next Business!

Last edited:
[
what will happen if a gang of gays surround you in a lonely street.. just kidding :p:
I have nothing else to clarify, and I clarified your natural bit. If you think that you can ever be brainwashed/conditioned/persuaded to have sex with another man, then may be we can talk whether its a choice.
I am pretty convinced that I wont be, which is why I am not gay(surprise!!! ta da)...

Of course science is an evolving thing, if more evidence suggest its actually a disease of brain that can be cured.. well I will change my mind.

what is gay scientist? do you understand logic and reason? Are you trying hard to prove you are heterosexual?
Its one thing to oppose describing reason another trying to prove that you absolutely hate it.

Ohh, please spare me that faggot talk,if they surround me ? i will make sure i take atleast 3-4 of them before,

You asked it you idiot, now the onus lies on explaining how your kind came into being? as norm of nature?

I meant that comparison to show that homosexuality isn't an acquired behavioral trait. If bonobos can survive and prosper with homosexuals in their midst, don't you think it's not going to be that difficult for humans either? Nobody's saying Heterosexuals should accept advances from Homosexuals, it's only about giving them their space in society.
WTF is their space? seriously?Too much freedom gives too much liberties and PERVERSIONS!

Last edited:
[

WTF is their space? seriously?Too much freedom gives too much liberties and PERVERSIONS!

Vikruti evam Prakrti...That which is perverse is but natural.

Anyways, I don't see anyone wanting to ban the Aghories for their perversions. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom