What's new

BJP Chief: Homosexuality Unnatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am very much sticky to the topic, It's just i hate Gays, LGBTS.Anything more?
nobody is asking you to love.. lolz... we are debating whether bjp chief is right in saying so and my view is he is wrong.
and you , if I understood correctly support his view.
Do I have to get personal to get that across... like abuse your parents perhaps.. ?

because it was removed by delhi HC earlier, so no action was needed. Only last week it was reversed by SC.

gulbadan kon?? :p:

The Delhi High Court ruling was in 2009. Don't you think if the Congress had taken any initiative on this issue, they could have acted on it much before? Why should our lawmakers wait until the SC ruling to initiate changes in section 377? ( I would find it hypocritical that they do nothing about it now and then raise the issue once they sit in the opposition)

The Delhi High Court ruling was in 2009. Don't you think if the Congress had taken any initiative on this issue, they could have acted on it much before? Why should our lawmakers wait until the SC ruling to initiate changes in section 377? ( I would find it hypocritical that they do nothing about it now and then raise the issue once they sit in the opposition)
man... delhi high court decriminalized it. As I understand congress govt was not against it, so did not appeal, and wanted to continue.
So from 2009 till now, homosexuality was not criminal offence.
Its only recently that HC reversed delhi HC decision, so its criminal again.
To change that govt needs to bring law.

nobody is asking you to love.. lolz... we are debating whether bjp chief is right in saying so and my view is he is wrong.
and you , if I understood correctly support his view.
Do I have to get personal to get that across... like abuse your parents perhaps.. ?
Thanks honey, BJP chief says the same as i do, i got a prick and it's used as mother nature intended us to, my prick don't get erect on watching another man, but a sexzzy female all right?
Oh, you wanna get personal and abuse my parents, just ask for excuse from MODS here i will show you a time of your life , what say? ;)

Thanks honey, BJP chief says the same as i do, i got a prick and it's used as mother nature intended us to, my prick don't get erect on watching another man, but a sexzzy female all right?
ya.. that sound quite normal to me.. whats the problem then? did any gay tried to rape you?

just like mother nature gave you instict to like female (you dont need to learn that) , mother nature gave gays and les people to like people of same sex. I dont think its possible for you to ever like a man in sexual way, because your brain will reject.
How can you believe being gay is due to choice or due to certain learned behaviour?

man... delhi high court decriminalized it. As I understand congress govt was not against it, so did not appeal, and wanted to continue.
So from 2009 till now, homosexuality was not criminal offence.
Its only recently that HC reversed delhi HC decision, so its criminal again.
To change that govt needs to bring law.
I get that. I'm only saying they're neither 'for' it. Right from 1947 to 2009, they had many chances to initiate debate on this issue in Parliament(with absolute majority in numbers sometimes), but chose not to.

I get that. I'm only saying they're neither 'for' it. Right from 1947 to 2009, they had many chances to initiate debate on this issue in Parliament(with absolute majority in numbers sometimes), but chose not to.
ah ok.. you know how politics works in India.. besides this is not really an issue that will win votes. I dont think LGBT community ever demanded it vociferously.
And nobody has ever been prosecuted using that law. The main problem is low level police (constables) abusing this law.

@wolfschanzze Homosexuality is a sexual orientation, just like Heterosexuality. It's not unique to Humans alone. Bonobos(a type of chimpanzee) have been observed to indulge in homosexual behaviour with greater frequency than in humans.

ya.. that sound quite normal to me.. whats the problem then? did any gay tried to rape you?

just like mother nature gave you instict to like female (you dont need to learn that) , mother nature gave gays and les people to like people of same sex. I dont think its possible for you to ever like a man in sexual way, because your brain will reject.
How can you believe being gay is due to choice or due to certain learned behaviour?
Wohoho is this a gay thread, seriously?
Gays only see my fist coming on their faces.or when they fall down my foot coming down on their face.Anything more you want to clarify ?

@wolfschanzze Homosexuality is a sexual orientation, just like Heterosexuality. It's not unique to Humans alone. Bonobos(a type of chimpanzee) have been observed to indulge in homosexual behaviour with greater frequency than in humans.
Dont tell me that shite, heard enough of it, prove it Homos are DNA based and we can put aside this thing once and for all,
Are you Bonobos(a type of chimpanzee) or are you human first tell me?
what are you exactly?

Dont tell me that shite, heard enough of it, prove it Homos are DNA based and we can put aside this thing once and for all,
Are you Bonobos(a type of chimpanzee) or are you human first tell me?
what are you exactly?

I meant that comparison to show that homosexuality isn't an acquired behavioral trait. If bonobos can survive and prosper with homosexuals in their midst, don't you think it's not going to be that difficult for humans either? Nobody's saying Heterosexuals should accept advances from Homosexuals, it's only about giving them their space in society.

Wohhoho, prove it i guess you can bring your gay scientists on board!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom