What's new

BIZARRE SOUNDS HEARD FROM THE GRAVE OF TALIBAN COMMANDER SHER AHMAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Conspiracy theory from the the hotbed of these theories . I bet it was spread by some media mullah knowing it will be a hot cake in a country absorbed in religion .

If a monkey with 10 arms story can be sold like hot cakes in India then why not this one for pakistn?

Those ten lashkar guys in Mumbai got paradised, i mean paralyzed too. Infact its so severe they can not move at all. And they have been kept in solitary confinement in really tiny rooms and horrible noises have been heard around them - himesh reshamiya songs at full blast.

There, that should scare potential terrorists.

So in your wisdom what does TTP d*ck dies for ?

they are stupid brainwashed uneducated monkeys if some one asks you to go blowup your self in a mosque and you would go to jannat would you do it?simply no because you know he is lying no one can go to jannat and you will be doomed for eternity as a muslim you you kill any innocent human being

there was a famous case in THE NEWS newspaper
rent a suicide bomber

the handler asked a kid to blowup shias in a meeting and he will go to jannat he did that and people died

when army probed that incident they found that there was some issue of money b/w two parties so one party contacted the suicide handlers and gave the handler 10 lakh rupees.

they exploit the left family members of drone victims they can make them do anything from attacking ghq to blowing a weeding of vips with 300 other people because they are filled with rage,anger and victimization.
an army colonel use to gave us lecture he told us they brain wash kids by showing them west's war victims,show them there countries leaders like pakistan living luxurious lifes big house cars etc and then images of poor suffering exploit poor and unemployed etc and then use them give their parents money for kids and they never know where they went

Nothing else but psy ops. Indicating to simple minded folks this person was on the path if evil, which of course he was, and now there is "proof" he's bearing the brunt of his evil deeds. Good move.

Nothing else but psy ops. Indicating to simple minded folks this person was on the path if evil, which of course he was, and now there is "proof" he's bearing the brunt of his evil deeds. Good move.

there is no move here.these thing happens to such butchers God gives us a peek here

Of course he is getting punished in the grave for his brutality against Islam & Muslims. These bastards are all rented terrorists fighting against Islam & Muslims, they have no believes & religion.

I don't know why people on this forum act so strange in a negative way when it comes to Islam & this is where I say you people have not read or listen to the histroy of Islam & prophets.

Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "When a human being is laid in his grave and his companions return and he even hears their foot steps, two angels come to him and make him sit and ask him: What did you use to say about this man, Muhammad ? He will say: I testify that he is Allah's slave and His Apostle. Then it will be said to him, 'Look at your place in the Hell-Fire. Allah has given you a place in Paradise instead of it.' “The Prophet added, "The dead person will see both his places. But a non-believer or a hypocrite will say to the angels, 'I do not know, but I used to say what the people used to say! It will be said to him, 'Neither did you know nor did you take the guidance (by reciting the Quran).' Then he will be hit with an iron hammer between his two ears, and he will cry and that cry will be heard by whatever approaches him except human beings and Djinns." [Sahih Bukhari. Book 23: Hadith 422]

Narrated Masruq: 'Aisha said that a Jewess came to her and mentioned the punishment in the grave, saying to her, "May Allah protect you from the punishment of the grave." 'Aisha then asked Allah's Apostle about the punishment of the grave. He said, "Yes, (there is) punishment in the grave." 'Aisha added, "After that I never saw Allah's Apostle but seeking refuge with Allah from the punishment in the grave in every prayer he prayed." [Sahih Bukhari. Book: 23, Hadith: 454]

Continue sleeping under your pillows.

I need control bombardment of such stories on TTP. That would do miracle for Pakistan Army :drag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom