What's new

BIZARRE SOUNDS HEARD FROM THE GRAVE OF TALIBAN COMMANDER SHER AHMAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice.....good to see the scum in their place. Wonderful to see army using psychological tactics! These guys are motivated by heaven and the virgins but when the word spreads where they are ending up their will be less bravado. Good going Pak army. We should help spread this sort of rumour so that these superstitious scum pee in their pants.

you make the cricketer look pretty bad when you mock Islam.

And how are you so sure that PA is lying about the TTP rats? I am sure you as a Muslim you believe in azaab-e-kabr

Jahils read jahils believe!
One mullah defaming another to gain his own followers - election season is near anyways.

jews hiding behind Muslim flags will find out who is righteous in the afterlife

I love that series ....
Your compliment was humorous indeed. . . Such incidents we heard lot in Pakistan , but many are over expressed .. Just don't decide things on first look . .

@somebozo
:cheesy: You do enjoy this , DOn't you? .. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
\jews hiding behind Muslim flags will find out who is righteous in the afterlife

Can you give some reasoning to convince him why his opinion is false, other than threatening him with dire consequences in the afterlife?

"You disagree with me? Then you will burn in hell, while I eat chocolate in heaven, ha ha ha!" - the favorite juvenile response of people who's opinions cannot be argued from reason, but only by threats.

Can you give some reasoning to convince him why his opinion is false, other than threatening him with dire consequences in the afterlife?

"You disagree with me? Then you will burn in hell, while I eat chocolate in heaven, ha ha ha!" - the favorite juvenile response of people who's opinions cannot be argued from reason, but only by threats.

was my reply referred to you?

may be... they forgot to take his cellphone when they buried him, and now he is killing time playing angry birds with full volume?

i mean, it must be pretty dark and lonely down there, gotta do somethin!

In India,few years ago a news claimed that a sweet smell of perfumed sticks are coming from a grave of a sufi saint. I think a reverse kind of thing is happening here.

I'm sure it was not. That's why I used the word "him", and not "me" when I asked you that question, which is obviously proving difficult for you to answer.

I don't have to prove anything to you ... I wasn't talking to you my friend

In India,few years ago a news claimed that a sweet smell of perfumed sticks are coming from a grave of a sufi saint. I think a reverse kind of thing is happening here.

There was another incident in a village were ghosts were coming out at night when they heard the song "Ek baar ajaa"

certianly makes one wonder what hold for us in the afterlife

I don't have to prove anything to you ... I wasn't talking to you my friend

And neither did you prove anything to anyone else.

That person said something you don't agree with, so instead of explaining why you disagree, you called him a jew.

This being a public forum, and not a personal messenger service, another forumer (me) happened to point out that behavior. That is all.

It doesn't matter who you are speaking to. Try to reason out your disagreement, instead of name calling.

To repeat my original point: "You don't agree with me, so you will burn in hell, and I will eat candy in heaven, ha ha ha" is not how grown ups talk.

you make the cricketer look pretty bad when you mock Islam.

And how are you so sure that PA is lying about the TTP rats? I am sure you as a Muslim you believe in azaab-e-kabr

Are you serious....I am not mocking Islam and would never do so, i will mock the Islam of these beasts whose Islam is not what I follow.

And Jews....who will find out who is righteous in after life???? Do you have a personal hot link to the answer. I don't think so...just concentrate on self and leave others to the almighty Allah subhanatallah he is gafoor Rahim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom